Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy (15913 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love / I Love My Boyfriend, But He Is Too Fat... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by DrLorenz1(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2009
@poster
One thing is very clear. U're in love with the two guys for different reasons, so all you have to do is choose which of the reasons is best and will favour you. I can't say am surprised because i've always said this before: No matter what a guy thinks he has, there's always another guy out there who has it more and a girl will always be drawn to that guy. I'm only feeling sorry for your b/f.

sweetnekys:

My Sister ,all this your sharking legs and crying is because the guy tells you he come back from Florida and approching you with a clean car , do you know how many years he wasted there before bought that car  , please dont be a fool and dont let your self so cheap to men cuz all gliters are not gold and dont forget that he can even mess up as a play boy he is and fly back without updating you since he is only a stranger into your life but your boyfriend can stand by you come shine come rain plz dont be carried away by a material thing cuz it can fade anytime but your true love cannot ,just forget about the show boy cuz he is fake and only just trying to have u as his bedmate and nothing more .

U said it all.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by DrLorenz1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2009
bisan:

angry angry angry angry angry angry
some of the ladies in this thread are acting foolish and supportive to this matter, lets be realistic and put this thing the other way round, wat if it was the guy that was stoped by a hot chick that just came in from florida?and then offers u a ride mysteriously, then ol of a sudden the guy starts falling 4 this gurl he just met on the high way, 4 wat, ?wat does it mean? that to u ladies its a crime, and simply because its a lady involved, some are being supportive instead of letting this gurl know how selfish she is and less 4giving this case issuch gurls should wake up oh>>>>>>>>

That's exactly what i always say! When it's the guys doing what she's doing, they'll start calling guys all sorts of name, but when it's the other way around, it's "perfectly natural". Well i don't blame them. It only goes to show how selfish they are, period!

Nuff said!!!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by C2H5OH(f): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2009
grin Yea, it's not news dude. Women are just as bad as men, if not worse.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by lannre(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2009
Follow your heart, with all those trembling legs and the smiles you have made up your mind. Our advice is of little effect. Since you and you alone can enjoy all the assets and liabilities of your investments. I just pray the former did not depreciates before you declare a surplus.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Dave6: 12:06am On Sep 13, 2009
Were you looking for support and encouragement when you posted this?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by harakiri(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2010
The same women who do this/support this are the ones that will come on here and bash men all day and night.If a guy had come on here and posted this, he would have been torn to pieces.Pathetic!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by mindeh(f): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2010
Hey this is ridiculous,the guy got you so delirious.Anyway enjoy the thrill when it lasts.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 07, 2010
Im not suppose to be here, im out.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by hbabe(f): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2010
@topic. It is a common occurence. Sometimes girls yield to d temptation and follow their heart but most times girls use their head and follow their head! The latter is often d case when d ladies are in a committed and wonderful relationship or when d time for playing around has reached its limit. As for crying and having shaky legs!!! I never! Even in 2006, I didn't and now I won't cry & shake coz of sexual attraction. Poster must v been joking or just exaggerated a bit.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by milkan05(m): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2010
ole ajibole
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Hotchyk(f): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
Babes,you are being carried away by his looks and the fact that he just came in from the states,but I smell danger. This guy just wants to sleep with you and then he will go back to his 'oyinbo' babes when he is done.My dear,the devil you know is better than the Angel you dont know,although there is no harm in 'chopping' his money small,and availing yourself of the goodies he came to Nigeria with,but you really need to be careful. I dont trust all these fine boys these days o!
Talk to your boyfriend about it if it well help,cos I do that a lot.I discuss my crushes with my B/F and then we laff about it and like magic it evaporates,but dont try it if it wont work for you o!
Above all,babe, oko won lode,hold tight to what you ve got now.
Cheers!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by confrenzy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
some of u dont really pay attention to details when reading a post. for those who made reference to her crying, dont you think it was becausse the guy told her that he just lost his mum. anyways dis post is since 2006. so this case don close since.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by oyinda3(f): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2010
i wouldn't trust smooth talking guys trying to pick girls up from the street. u better stay with ur bf. a word is enough for the wise
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Flybulous(m): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ Poster Oooooooh reaaally!, u want to be friends with him yet your legs keep shaking for him, a sure case when we guys wuld say we cant trust ladies, they are just not reliable n im very sure her present friend truly adores her, If it was a Guy that posted this,u'll see how ladies who start callin him names, but heres the drama coz she's female, her fellow genders are petting her instead, i really pity dis boyfriend **nodding head**
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by ladyju(f): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2010
i don't envy u one bit
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Airtimex(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2010
D devil u knw is better dan d angel u don\'t knw. My mother told me dat luv at first sight is \"infatuation\" be careless gurl.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2010
@post
why am I not surprised? You are all love-peddlers. All a random monkey needs to appear "so handsome" and "sophisticated" in girls' eyes is to pull up in an exotic ride and have pockets bulging with filthy cash.

Even the girls here that are urging you to be careful and all that. . .na lie. At least they might not dump their boyfriend for the new Mr. Rich, but it's certain that they'd gleefully give him pu.na.ni.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by olugirl(f): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2010
pro01:

@post
why am I not surprised? You are all love-peddlers. All a random monkey needs to appear "so handsome" and "sophisticated" in girls' eyes is to pull up in an exotic ride and have pockets bulging with filthy cash.

Even the girls here that are urging you to be careful and all that. . .na lie. At least they might not dump their boyfriend for the new Mr. Rich, but it's certain that they'd gleefully give him pu.na.ni.

This Pro whatever guy is all over d place bashing girls, i thought i was angry, but ur insecurity is so alarming. Guys like u are d ones crying out desperately for love because u ve been hurt before.
U need to get over it man, if a girl or girls have hurt u in d past, dust urself up and be a man, mayb u r not up to scratch urself is y u keep getting hurt.

All u probably need is to take girls off your mind for a while, do good to your fellow human beings male and female expecting nothing in return so u can have a fulfilled life that does not revolve around girls and their ways.

Every girl is a seperate human being and noone owes u anything, as per u sleeping with plenty girls, thats a critical sign of insecurity and loneliness, ask any therapist! your posts just dey make me and my friends here, both male and female laugh grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Orikinla(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2010
Majority of Nigerian babes are like the poster of this topic.

If you can afford them, they will follow you anywhere.

A man like the one described by the poster took over 11 babes on different occasions from Lagos to Ibadan and raped them.

The 11 babes returned to Lagos and never mentioned what happened to them until the devil was caught and he confessed.

Some Lagos babes were lured away and later their mutilated bodies were found in a hotel in Lagos. They were victims of ritual sacrifice.

If the handsome guy came only with his footwagen to the bustop with ordinary umbrella and offered to take her to a safer shelter in the storm, would she have fallen like a dummy?
Nigga, please.

Jeep or no jeep, handsome or no handsome, BEWARE OF BOTH MALE AND FEMALE STRANGERS.
YAHOO PLUS ritualists are on the prowl.

Only an equally desperate guy will offer a ride to a total stranger of a babe.
Who knows whether she has HIV/AIDS or a call girl who has lost count of her customers.
She might even turn out to be a criminal or psychopath.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by phraoh(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2010
Why are people stil replyin to dis thread.It was written sometime in 2006,we should be askin the Gurl,DISNEY,if she has married the rich n handsome guy,as its almost 4yrs nw.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2010
olugirl:

This Pro whatever guy is all over d place bashing girls, i thought i was angry, but your insecurity is so alarming. Guys like u are d ones crying out desperately for love because u ve been hurt before.
U need to get over it man, if a girl or girls have hurt u in d past, dust urself up and be a man, mayb u r not up to scratch urself is y u keep getting hurt.

All u probably need is to take girls off your mind for a while, do good to your fellow human beings male and female expecting nothing in return so u can have a fulfilled life that does not revolve around girls and their ways.

Every girl is a seperate human being and noone owes u anything, as per u sleeping with plenty girls, thats a critical sign of insecurity and loneliness, ask any therapist! your posts just dey make me and my friends here, both male and female laugh grin

Isn't it obvious that, just like most females, you lack the power of reason? I'm tired of all the illogic one gets from y'all. You did not try to negate my stance, instead you are chasing shadows by talking about "insecurities" and "hurts"! Do you have a brain? Did i allude to being hurt? Ha ha. What the faack does 'insecurity' mean? Stating the obvious? Its nauseating how you girls use words s.t.u.p.id.ly out of context and reason in like manner. No wonder there are very few successful naija female advocates. Can they ever argue sensibly? No.

Abundant experience all around the place shows how unreliable your female pu.s.si.e.s are.  Your fake 'virtues' melt away like wax when a dude steps in with material game. I dont give a faack if you claim 'all girls are not the same'. Deceive yourself all the more if you so wish. I know the STARK difference between when I used to rely only on looks & lip to get y'all, and when I eventually backed up the game with material bling. Its almost laughable infact. Cheap, unreliable love-peddlers. Read the main post itself and identify the attitudinal connection you share with the poster. Woe betide any man take takes you girls seriously. I'm not peeved by all your b.s, just that I like pointing them out so unsuspecting brovas would learn. Hate it when I see dudes in love (with a 'girlfriend' i'm humping.).
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by olugirl(f): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2010
pro01:

Isn't it obvious that, just like most females, you lack the power of reason? I'm tired of all the illogic one gets from y'all. You did not try to negate my stance, instead you are chasing shadows by talking about "insecurities" and "hurts"! Do you have a brain? Did i allude to being hurt? Ha ha. What the faack does 'insecurity' mean? Stating the obvious? Its nauseating how you girls use words s.t.u.p.id.ly out of context and reason in like manner. No wonder there are very few successful naija female advocates. Can they ever argue sensibly? No.

Abundant experience all around the place shows how unreliable your female pu.s.si.e.s are.  Your fake 'virtues' melt away like wax when a dude steps in with material game. I dont give a faack if you claim 'all girls are not the same'. Deceive yourself all the more if you so wish. I know the STARK difference between when I used to rely only on looks & lip to get y'all, and when I eventually backed up the game with material bling. Its almost laughable infact. Cheap, unreliable love-peddlers. Read the main post itself and identify the attitudinal connection you share with the poster. Woe betide any man take takes you girls seriously. I'm not peeved by all your b.s, just that I like pointing them out so unsuspecting brovas would learn. Hate it when I see dudes in love (with a 'girlfriend' i'm humping.).

This guy, u really r d one lackin in reasonin, i will repeat myself that[b] i do not and will not[/b] negate ur comments because neither i nor any female owes any man anything. I care for my bf but if he messes up, i will dump his arse quickly for another!

Myself and many ladies i know r financially independent so even if we r with a rich (or poor) guy, its because we can not cos he is givin me stuff, but u wdnt know about anythin like that when u keep following 1000 naira girls about.

but lookin at ur pic, no wonder girls r messin u about, any girl has to get sthin if they ve to date u and wd dump u for a richer guy asap!

Knowin u will definitely respond as u always whine like some old woman, am out of this old post 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by fashionkid(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2010
U said u aint a gold digger, am afraid u are abt 2 be come one.Wake up!! u are just being infatuated and naive
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by fashionkid(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2010
D moment u hav sex wit him (and i pray u don't, atleast not so fast).u wil see d real man.remember s.neji song "OJORO"
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by ngozianu(m): 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2010
"This guy, u really r d one lackin in reasonin, i will repeat myself that i do not and will not negate your comments because neither i nor any female owes any man anything. I care for my bf but if he messes up, i will dump his arse quickly for another!

Myself and many ladies i know r financially independent so even if we r with a rich (or poor) guy, its because we can not cos he is givin me stuff, but u wdnt know about anythin like that when u keep following 1000 naira girls about.

but lookin at your pic, no wonder girls r messin u about, any girl has to get sthin if they ve to date u and wd dump u for a richer guy asap!

Knowin u will definitely respond as u always whine like some old woman, am out of this old post 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Olugirl,if you keep on dumping your bfs when would you get married, at least girls still get married at 24, ask your mum how old she was when she married.

Flee Fornication
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Big2bore(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2010
Baby, is lik you are here just to make fool of your self. Considering hw you described your story. It shows you lack self control, and you must be very chip too, b/cos you are carried away with just physical ting. I fill sorry for you oo.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 19, 2010
olugirl:

This guy, u really r d one lackin in reasonin, i will repeat myself that[b] i do not and will not[/b] negate your comments because neither i nor any female owes any man anything. I care for my bf but if he messes up, i will dump his arse quickly for another!

but lookin at your pic, no wonder girls r messin u about, any girl has to get sthin if they ve to date u and wd dump u for a richer guy asap!

Knowin u will definitely respond as u always whine like some old woman, am out of this old post 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I laugh in arabic, loool. A stray dog like you can't make me break a sweat. I only pity your so-called boyfriend. Who dash you financial independence (and how many coc.ks did u suck to get d miserable job). Brainless aids-peddler.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Rakhadani(m): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2010
Its betta 4 yo 2 knw wat yo wnt in ya lyf as well as tryin' 2 folow ya hrt cuz d ultimate choice yo'l make will affect ya whole life, you are the one responsible for its consequences, However, if you fall for people that easy I wonder what kind of person you are coz you are still going to meet more charming guys in your life. If you decide losin' your boyfriend coz yo think the other guy you just met is better than your guy, you'll probably lose the new guy for that reason as well.
So, I would encourage you to continue with ya relationship and sacrifice thereof. Compromising is not always a wise choice. but it's all up to you.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2010
pro01:

I laugh in arabic, loool. A stray dog like you can't make me break a sweat. I only pity your so-called boyfriend. Who dash you financial independence (and how many coc.ks did u suck to get d miserable job). Brainless aids-peddler.

Oh just SHUT UP! angry
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by sigidi(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2010
nice thread. enjoyed every bit. lol
Re: I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy by swiftycool(m): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2012
Girl go ahead spread your wings and fly. But at least be honest to yourself that you don't just want him as a friend.

I stopped having faith in girls long ago; we know before they got with us they already had a man who they cheated on to get us, so why on Earth isn't she gonna cheat on us. Its just their nature! If anyone on NL thinks they can advise Diseny differently, u R on a LOooooNG thing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. / My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.