Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? (4327 Views)

How Do You Fvck A Girl That Says "Your Are Not My Type"? / What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? / Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by fubbyy(m): 12:22am On Mar 23, 2013
Friends hide their true self for fear of being condemned but am as real as death, so I just wanna share this to know if any1 thinks or behave like me here

1.. Am the guy who doesn't know what love is except the one my momma showed me while she was living

2.... Am the guy who tells a girl that I love her, Immediately after the sex story changes

3.... Am the guy who lie all the lies in the world to a girl, after the sex I told her the truth ask her to leave if she can't cope

4... I think am the only guy who share his gf with his buddy by asking her 2 lay the guy for me

5.... Am the guy who take a hard 2 get girl 2 restaurant , eat 2 many things, left her there and ran away, only to call her and let her know what happened and when she finally sort her self, when stepping out of the place, she see me hanging out with my hommies

6.... Am the guy who get joy from phucking 2 sisters, if possible all the family

7.... Am the guy who ask a girl to call her bf while am taking her from the back

8.... Am the heartless guy who invite a girl I met in a social network, from where she live to a city I never existed

9... Am that guy who can buy food for a girl, steal her money and pay for the food

10... Am that guy who sleep with a girl and wake up and told her she's not as sweet as her friend

The funny thing is that am a kind hearted guy when I meet my fellow men but become callous when I see dem galz...

Do I have a type in this forum?

1 Like

Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by drake99: 12:30am On Mar 23, 2013
fubbyy: Friends hide their true self for fear of being condemned but am as real as death, so I just wanna share this to know if any1 thinks or behave like me here

1.. Am the guy who doesn't know what love is except the one my momma showed me while she was living

2.... Am the guy who tells a girl that I love her, Immediately after the sex story changes

3.... Am the guy who lie all the lies in the world to a girl, after the sex I told her the truth ask her to leave if she can't cope

4... I think am the only guy who share his gf with his buddy by asking her 2 lay the guy for me

5.... Am the guy who take a hard 2 get girl 2 restaurant , eat 2 many things, left her there and ran away, only to call her and let her know what happened and when she finally sort her self, when stepping out of the place, she see me hanging out with my hommies

6.... Am the guy who get joy from phucking 2 sisters, if possible all the family

7.... Am the guy who ask a girl to call her bf while am taking her from the back

8.... Am the heartless guy who invite a girl I met in a social network, from where she live to a city I never existed

9... Am that guy who can buy food for a girl, steal her money and pay for the food

10... Am that guy who sleep with a girl and wake up and told her she's not as sweet as her friend

The funny thing is that am a kind hearted guy when I meet my fellow men but become callous when I see dem galz...

I have a friend who's exactly like you or even badt pass, I have tried all I could but he won't listen

You are better than him because in your post I didn't see am a guy who sleeps with married women, that's if you don't but if you do, both of you are the same

Though I like the N05 but N08 is inhuman

Repent
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by djeezy(m): 12:55am On Mar 23, 2013
@op, 11. You're the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Jaideyone(m): 1:04am On Mar 23, 2013
undecided ok. Please seek psychiatric help. You're psychotic!!!

1 Like

Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by ITbomb(m): 1:09am On Mar 23, 2013
fubbyy: Friends hide their true self for fear of being condemned but am as real as death,
A real guy does not lie to anyone just for pleasure
A real guy does not steal from a girl
A real guy yes is yes and no is no all the time
A real guy is responsible and earn his respect.
However since u say u r as real as death , I might forgive you cos death itself ain't real , it just a transition

2 Likes

Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by luvmijeje(f): 5:04am On Mar 23, 2013
Speechless! *sign of the cross*
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 23, 2013
Add this to your list,"I am the guy who ll wind up dead in a ditch without any identity to trace his origin".

3 Likes

Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Unluvable(f): 5:57am On Mar 23, 2013
Okay, what are we suppose to do with this piece of information Like applaud you or beg you to stop or like or dislike you. Where you not the same dude debating with some guy who is cuter undecided. Your trying too hard to be nasty, learn from satan; he doesn't really try hard, he acts more than he talks
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by temi4fash(m): 6:01am On Mar 23, 2013
byvan: Add this to your list,"I am the guy who ll wind up dead in a ditch without any identity to trace his origin".

you dai vex oooo
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by FXKing2012(m): 6:27am On Mar 23, 2013
fubbyy: Friends hide their true self for fear of being condemned but am as real as death, so I just wanna share this to know if any1 thinks or behave like me here

You are the guy bound for hell.

2 Likes

Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by goldfish80(m): 6:51am On Mar 23, 2013
fubbyy:
cheesy cheesy Bros I hail oº°°•.!
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by azpekuliar: 7:17am On Mar 23, 2013
I neva C ur type b4.
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Adaeze003(f): 7:19am On Mar 23, 2013
10. You're the psycho. [size=5pt]no pun intended[/size] Get help!
You're just a baby on a revenge spree. You got hurt once abi? Kpele sha. Really sorry 4 you. wink
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by agb2011(f): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2013
You are d guy whose mother shud av flushed down d toilet since conception. undecided
You are d guy who shud be lynched and eaten by dogs.
You are d guy whose perceptn of women (includin his mum) is so myopic. Charity dey say begins at home. Permit me 2 ax, do u av a mother? Cos if u do, u'l respect d opp sex. undecided undecided

u shud ax urself why u ar like this.

5 Likes

Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2013
temi4fash:

you dai vex oooo

Some people can be very st*pid with posting,he certainly need to add that.
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Sijo01(f): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2013
You'r a guy who breaks into a morgue to sleep with corpes.

1 Like

Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2013
Wannabe bada.s.s. Rubbish. You know and I know you aint got the game to pull all this off so stop trying to feel important.

1 Like

Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2013
people like this exist ? grin
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Fussbot: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2013
2 al u girls abusing him...ur bf has atleast 6 of dis guy xracta..take it or leave it
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by FXKing2012(m): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2013
True
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
y dis guy mama no mix cement wiv guilder flush hin belle? y? wth? undecided undecided
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
It's funny the way people believed this super story.
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by xynerise: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
For those girls looking for Mr perfect, op is a perfect example.
@topic. You are a jerk
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Caracta(f): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
Mtcheeew. Didirin aburo dopemu. Alainironu ara ile inaki. Amunibuni oponu iranu. No vex me abeg. I don't want to believe you but i know we have 'imbecilic' heartless being in the world. You are lucky i don't insult people. Nansense and ingredient!
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by FXKing2012(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
Idowuogbo: y dis guy mama no mix cement wiv guilder flush hin belle? y? wth? undecided undecided
Welcome on board dear.
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by kambo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
oddly, some (if not most) girls like guys like you. I mean theyre mor attrctd to your type. Who giv thm an emotionl roller coaster ride. Ladies will trp for a man full of suprises thn 4 a predictable , stable nice guy. Its an odd wrld. But ur telln a girl 2 travel 2 a city where u aint is gonna hurt d nxt guy real bad. She'll hate men bcs of u! Keep ur jerkiness within sane limits. Seems u still trying to prove urself to urself. And scared 2 fall in love!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
Fumbler u wish u were those things u listed there
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Fussbot: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
Caracta: Mtcheeew. Didirin aburo dopemu. Alainironu ara ile inaki. Amunibuni oponu iranu. No vex me abeg. I don't want to believe you but i know we have 'imbecilic' heartless being in the world. You are lucky i don't insult people. Nansense and ingredient!
future husband re lo bu to bai! grin
Caracta: Mtcheeew. Didirin aburo dopemu. Alainironu ara ile inaki. Amunibuni oponu iranu. No vex me abeg. I don't want to believe you but i know we have 'imbecilic' heartless being in the world. You are lucky i don't insult people. Nansense and ingredient!
future husband re lo bu to bai!
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by temi4fash(m): 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2013

Lolzzz... if you insult pple nko
Re: Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? by Caracta(f): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
Fussbot: future husband re lo bu to bai!
Huh? Who? I reject it. Who needs a jerk? I understand the law of karma, i don't want my children to pay for his sins. Mi o ti e bu at all. I never start cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me / Top Ten Cities With Beautiful Ladies / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.