Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

The Dream He Had Made Him A Revert Back To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dream He Had Made Him A Revert Back To Islam (1017 Views)

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? / Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dream He Had Made Him A Revert Back To Islam by abuhalima(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2013
I saw this video and decided to share it wit y'all....Watch with an open mind and reflect!!!
Re: The Dream He Had Made Him A Revert Back To Islam by abuhalima(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2013
Pls can someone help me out...this is my first time of posting here I attached d video but I can't see it...pls anyone wit help shud pls give it. Am on mobile actually
Re: The Dream He Had Made Him A Revert Back To Islam by ooman(m): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2013
tongue. Go to the islam section!!

1 Like

Re: The Dream He Had Made Him A Revert Back To Islam by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 23, 2013
abuhalima: Pls can someone help me out...this is my first time of posting here I attached d video but I can't see it...pls anyone wit help shud pls give it. Am on mobile actually

If you have the link I will help you upload the video. But you should be able to use your mobile to upload I guess...

#I am also using my mobile at the moment.

1 Like

Re: The Dream He Had Made Him A Revert Back To Islam by ooman(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2013
grin
Re: The Dream He Had Made Him A Revert Back To Islam by abuhalima(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
D tin is d file is on my phone and its abt 11mb and I found out dat d file is to large for me to upload here on nairaland.
I dunno if maybe I should upload it on youtube tho I don't have an account there ,then copy d link and paste it here. Dunno if it will work
Re: The Dream He Had Made Him A Revert Back To Islam by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
abuhalima: D tin is d file is on my phone and its abt 11mb and I found out dat d file is to large for me to upload here on nairaland.
I dunno if maybe I should upload it on youtube tho I don't have an account there ,then copy d link and paste it here. Dunno if it will work

Good evening Abu,

Oh I see! May you should try that...

Good-luck!!!
Re: The Dream He Had Made Him A Revert Back To Islam by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2013
striktlymi:

Good evening Abu,

Oh I see! May you should try that...

Good-luck!!!
if you didn't want to help him you shouda let him know, instead of pretending
Re: The Dream He Had Made Him A Revert Back To Islam by ooman(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2013
Charism: if you didn't want to help him you shouda let him know, instead of pretending

are you sure you have your brain on? he told him the only way he could post the video.
Re: The Dream He Had Made Him A Revert Back To Islam by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2013
oh sorrie, didn't quite get that!
Apologies to striktlymi

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian, Can U Welcome Strangers Into Your House ? / Why The Devil Hates You And How To Response / RCCG Spent 433million Naira On Community Projects.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.