Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Easy Way To Downgrade Sony PS3 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Easy Way To Downgrade Sony PS3 (4114 Views)

:: Brand New Sony PS3 Super Slim 250GB :: / Please How Can I Downgrade My Psp Firmware From 3.51 To 1.50 / Sony PS3, Nintendo Wii Or Xbox 360? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Way To Downgrade Sony PS3 by tonyxu: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2013
What is E3 Flasher?
E3 Flasher is a downgrading device for Sony PS3. It allows you to downgrade a NOR and Nand PS3 from 4.30 to 3.55! It supports all electronic device like DVD / BD / PS3 / Wii / XBOX360 / MP3 / MP4 / Tablet PC which has Nor flash memory. You have to make sure the PS3 originally came with 3.55 firmware or lower from factory. You will also need a downgrade dongle such as the E3 Card Reader to perform the downgrade.

Warning. This product is not 'hard' to install, but is very easy for you to stuff up your console. There is no warranty on the clip device. You have 1 shot to get it onto the console. If you apply the clip wrong you will get a bad read, and the pins on the clip will be damaged.

Please note that you have to make sure the clip is perfectly flush with the motherboard before you press it down. The majority of the issues lie with improper installation of the clip. If the clip is uneven before you press it down, it will slightly bend the pins on the bottom of the clip.

E3 Flasher Features:
* 16M NOR FLASH ON board
* Dual boot
* Downgrade 4.11 to 3.55 in 5min
* 3 save MODE, can save data in microSD, NOR FLASH on board and PC HD
* 1 KEY backup or restore, simple is best
* Integrated lots of interface, perfectly extension, will have more function with future new E3 accessory.
* Upgradeable from microSD card or PC USB
* Compatible all device like PS3/Wii/XBOX360/MP3/DVD/BD/MP4/Tablet PC which has NAND or NOR flash memory
* Integrated lots of interface, perfectly extension, will have more function with future new E3 accessory

E3 Flasher Package Content
Cover Board
Mainboard
Softboard
Metal Tray
Mulit-Function Screwer
Power Switch(for PS3 Slim)
E3 Link
ESATA Station

Latest News of E3 Flasher
2012-01-17
Re-upload the downgrade firmware for E3 card reader.

2011-12-02
E3 flasher downgrade OFW4.0 to 3.55 successfully, it's same way as downgrade 3.73 to 3.55. We suggest user upgrade to OFW4.0 and then downgrade to 3.55 from now on. And don't forget backup your OFW4.0 bios well.

2011-11-22
New E3 flasher update released, it will backup bios 3 times automatically. We suggest user verify those bios with E3 Nor dump checker, to assure the backup bios is no erro . And E3 CLIP SUIT available now, it come with E3 NOR clip and E3 linker. E3 flasher can also work with E3 linker which need solder wires. [url]What is E3 Flasher?
E3 Flasher is a downgrading device for Sony PS3. It allows you to downgrade a NOR and Nand PS3 from 4.30 to 3.55! It supports all electronic device like DVD / BD / PS3 / Wii / XBOX360 / MP3 / MP4 / Tablet PC which has Nor flash memory. You have to make sure the PS3 originally came with 3.55 firmware or lower from factory. You will also need a downgrade dongle such as the E3 Card Reader to perform the downgrade.

Warning. This product is not 'hard' to install, but is very easy for you to stuff up your console. There is no warranty on the clip device. You have 1 shot to get it onto the console. If you apply the clip wrong you will get a bad read, and the pins on the clip will be damaged.

Please note that you have to make sure the clip is perfectly flush with the motherboard before you press it down. The majority of the issues lie with improper installation of the clip. If the clip is uneven before you press it down, it will slightly bend the pins on the bottom of the clip.

E3 flasher Features:
* 16M NOR FLASH ON board
* Dual boot
* Downgrade 4.11 to 3.55 in 5min
* 3 save MODE, can save data in microSD, NOR FLASH on board and PC HD
* 1 KEY backup or restore, simple is best
* Integrated lots of interface, perfectly extension, will have more function with future new E3 accessory.
* Upgradeable from microSD card or PC USB
* Compatible all device like PS3/Wii/XBOX360/MP3/DVD/BD/MP4/Tablet PC which has NAND or NOR flash memory
* Integrated lots of interface, perfectly extension, will have more function with future new E3 accessory

E3 Flasher Package Content
Cover Board
Mainboard
Softboard
Metal Tray
Mulit-Function Screwer
Power Switch(for PS3 Slim)
E3 Link
ESATA Station

Latest News of E3 Flasher
2012-01-17
Re-upload the downgrade firmware for E3 card reader.

2011-12-02
E3 flasher downgrade OFW4.0 to 3.55 successfully, it's same way as downgrade 3.73 to 3.55. We suggest user upgrade to OFW4.0 and then downgrade to 3.55 from now on. And don't forget backup your OFW4.0 bios well.

2011-11-22
New E3 flasher update released, it will backup bios 3 times automatically. We suggest user verify those bios with E3 Nor dump checker, to assure the backup bios is no erro . And E3 CLIP SUIT available now, it come with E3 NOR clip and E3 linker. E3 flasher can also work with E3 linker which need solder wires.

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Downgrade Sony PS3 by mbond(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2013
I know this thread is a little bit old but Pls is there a way I can buy this E3 Flasher here in Naija,if Yes can anyone point me in d right direction on how to get it.I really need it and its like dis forum is the only place I can get it easily.
Re: Easy Way To Downgrade Sony PS3 by chidi2pus(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2013
you can easily buy it from amazon.

for buying anything online and paying with your mastercard contact me 07068322296.

i'll be glad to give you the steps
mbond: I know this thread is a little bit old but Pls is there a way I can buy this E3 Flasher here in Naija,if Yes can anyone point me in d right direction on how to get it.I really need it and its like dis forum is the only place I can get it easily.
Re: Easy Way To Downgrade Sony PS3 by mbond(m): 5:39am On Sep 04, 2013
thanks alot, I'll call u so that you can enlighten me more on how to go about getting it.

(1) (Reply)

Today Na Today..i Must Get Gta V Pc Game From Nairaland.. / Empire Total War Special Forces Edition-razor1911 Is Very Good. / Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.