Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her (1369 Views)

Chai!! Guy Leaks Ph0t0s And Video Of His Ex Babe Few Weeks To Her Wedding / I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married / What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her by Ebiro4: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2013
I was so fortunate to be parted from the woman i love,i had never forgotten her pure joy in staying in my arm,her generosity in all things inclusing lovemaking,that i fell in love with her was a forgone conclusion,but more than anything,she wanted to see me again desperatly and dangerously.Althought the passage of time had lessened her betrayals,it's a youthful carelessness not some proof that she did not love me.It's better to love and loss than not to have loss before
Re: My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2013
k
Re: My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her by Sijo01(f): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2013
How did she became an ex?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her by Ebiro4: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2013
@sijo 1.My ex happened to be a batch B Corp member(NYSC)After the orientation camp she sojourn in my place to spend the night before she dashed to the other leg of her journey to her place of primary assignment.During our discu$sion she complaint bitterly that no guy on camp toasted her for the 3 weeks,I courage her not to be disturb that maybe all these guyz are scared of her beauty.But she wasn't comfortable with my point and she was nursing this premönition that i would dumped her for another lady.To my greatest dismay she call me a month later that she has quit the relation,i try to convinced her,but she had jumped into this un-impeachable conclusion that we should quit.She didn't realised the time,energy and money we had used 2 build a qualitative and masture relationship that is geared toward marriage,she was so sefish to buy her own relief at my own cost of pain.Her gave the grace of 4mönths since she didn't call,i have dive into another relationship just 2weeks ago
Re: My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her by achinaboy(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2013
just leave me alone with these ex stories,why is it too dificult to move on
Re: My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her by Ebiro4: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2013
@achina.Sorry to have bored you with a topic like this on a morning like this,it's not in my character to do so,i was rather wishing you understand with me.Never the less,am very grateful for your advice that"i should move on with my life".They said"he that asked an elder for an advice,would not only get an advise,but would also get a wisdom of age".I would not exchange your advise for hundred dollar bill
Re: My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her by boxer022(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
I will advice you see her and know the reason why she wants to see you desperately. If she is seeing you to discuss your coming back together, I advice you tell her to move on with her life as you are in another relationship. Just go and see her and know her reason for wanting to see you. Make sure your meeting should be on a neutral ground and no strings should be attached.
Re: My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
It's obvious you are still in love with her. Sometimes, people break up and make up. The key factor is knowing why the break up occurred and what you could have done to prevent it. People make genuine mistakes.

If you can be patient enough to listen to her, and willing to forgive and take her back if she asks, then give her a chance. But if you are still very much hurt from what she did, do not bother, as seeing her will complicate your ministry.
Re: My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her by Idowuogbo(f): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
sexkillz: It's obvious you are still in love with her. Sometimes, people break up and make up. The key factor is knowing why the break up occurred and what you could have done to prevent it. People make genuine mistakes.

If you can be patient enough to listen to her, and willing to forgive and take her back if she asks, then give her a chance. But if you are still very much hurt from what she did, do not bother, as seeing her will complicate your ministry.

simplez...
Re: My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her by Ebiro4: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2013
@boxer022,sexkillz and idowuogbo.I'm most flattered and honoured.I regret very much that we have met but i want you people to know that i,m personally very grateful for your contribution.My ex had make decision based on her equity and selfish vanity which she never realised that guy like me don't stay available too long,you know about the babes over there in PH.She just call some few hours i didn't pick her calls because i didn't trust my voice
Re: My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
Wise choice. And yes, I know how most of portharcourt girls are.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her by xynerise: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
sexkillz: Wise choice. And yes, I know how most of portharcourt girls are.
grin
Re: My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
xynerise:
grin
You know as well. grin
Re: My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her by xynerise: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
sexkillz: You know as well. grin
No be small thing o grin
Re: My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Babe Just Call That She Want To See Me Again.should I See Her by DonaldGenes(m): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
achina boy: just leave me alone with these ex stories,why is it too dificult to move on

Hhahaaha! No be dey live for romance section

(1) (Reply)

Dumping A Girl. / Am I Too Late? / Girls And Their Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.