Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66413 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by bornosheikh: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
So some Nigerians even married those ugly HIV abi na Aids carrier south Africa women undecided

That big flood in Lagos last year, entered his brain and has not left. You will now get more sense from a drunk cockatoo with an I-pad than this ode.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by vanstanzy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
My best womens protest so far is *Aba women riot of 1923*, were they all did it naked and it was sooo effective. Can

these SA women equal that feat? If not, make them go sidon. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by sweetcheecks(f): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
marvelous abah: yes dey cn call 9ja men fruadsters bt lets nt forgt dat SA'ns are nothin bt ungreatful bastards who ar bitin d hand dat fed dem,i hate dem wit passion bt nt all.

And what happenscwhen you hate us? Careful hatred is a b1tch might jusk kill u with heart attack. kiss
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by RedLight1: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I agree with you the goverment is only trying to ensure that their marriages are not fraudulant. Actually protecting them becouse many others have been.
another dolt...why wnt u agree with her... Shey bi nigerians have duped u b4? Mumu 2
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2013
who is that idiot callin them southafrican women h.i.v infested? Cultist will soon butcher u. Stupid boy.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Not after being on NL and seeing what kind of sluts Nigerian girls are. Always playing your man to collect as much money as possible from different man. We show them love, they love us deal with it. Wish I could met your man andcsee if you will get him back again. grin
So if Nigerian gals are sluts what do we call u now, since u r now suddenly into the man snatching business not satisfied wt d soweto man in ur village? I shake my head wen I was readin pple's post here, ds guys av forgotten dat d devil u knw is beta dn the angel u don't know.

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by jmoore(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
so many foolish comments from some females in this thread.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by sweetcheecks(f): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
pheyikemi: So if Nigerian gals are sluts what do we call u now, since u r now suddenly into the man snatching business not satisfied wt d soweto man in ur village? I shake my head wen I was readin pple's post here, ds guys av forgotten dat d devil u knw is beta dn the angel u don't know.

You see thats your problem, why choosing devil from another? Devil is devil. We are snatching your man? unless you wanted to sleep with all the Nigerian men. I am sure you have yours who is not in SA, do you also want all other nigerian man? Some appetite undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by olaric(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2013
Desola: Nigerians are predominantly fraudsters Abegi!

Don't forget to include yourself because the other four fingers are pointing towards YOU!(Desola)

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by vanstanzy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2013
ba7man: Why insult them??

No mind all these small boiz. I think i now subscribe to Billyonaires' VIP status suggestion. Tired of rubbing

shoulders with these annoying, small fries. angry angry Ask him his basis for insulting them, he wont even know? angry angry
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Raypawer(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2013

u must be crazy! Excuse my harsh words, how can u say that? Am a nigerian and am not a fraudster! Nonsence
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Tolexander: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Wow, thats quiet an explaination. Seems you are highly experienced and exposed to the SA d1cks, otherwise how would you know the dept of their being? undecided

Gayy tingz!
no o. I don't do 69 things. You are free to try me out!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by TriggerHappy: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
Afam4eva: NIgerian women don't fight for us but South African women are fighting for us grin
Because birds of da same feathers flocks together grin cheesy grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You see thats your problem, why choosing devil from another? Devil is devil. We are snatching your man? unless you wanted to sleep with all the Nigerian men. I am sure you have yours who is not in SA, do you also want all other nigerian man? Some appetite undecided
I can't stop laughing see ds mumu o. Anyways since u r nt a Nigerian, u can't undastand d proverb. In Nigeria, d proverb "d devil u knw is beta dn d angel u dnt knw" means Nigerian men can predict thr women wc is far beta dn sm1 u cannot predict @ all, cos such a person might disappoint u most. I hope u undastand? And unlike u, I'm nt into d guy-snatching business
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
jmoore: so many foolish comments from some females in this thread.

I agree you shd have seen the way SA trooped behind naija during the nations cup

The women love naija guys but some of our men have not treated their women right
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by sweetcheecks(f): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
pheyikemi: I can't stop laughing see ds mumu o. Anyways since u r nt a Nigerian, u can't undastand d proverb. In Nigeria, d proverb "d devil u knw is beta dn d angel u dnt knw" means Nigerian men can predict thr women wc is far beta dn sm1 u cannot predict @ all, cos such a person might disappoint u most. I hope u undastand? And unlike u, I'm nt into d guy-snatching business

The joke is on you it is an english proverb as well which I find to be foolish. Duh! You are the MUMU

I doubt very much anyone would leave his woman for you. So you are not a snatching material. You just lack the appeal. kiss
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by redsun(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
Afam4eva: NIgerian women don't fight for us but South African women are fighting for us grin

Nigerian women fight for sugar daddies,not for hurstlers. For the money miss roads. A smart hustler outside Nigeria don't go near them,unless he wants to go home with just suitcase,no cash.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
All of you that are calling Nigerians fraudsters, ori gbogbo yin ti daru sad angry

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

The joke is on you it is an english proverb as well which I find to be foolish. Duh! You are the MUMU
since u couldn't interpret it wc sounded odd, at least I tried to beat it down 4u. Btw, r u an ibadan girl? If I lost d appeal, I'll say thk God for mebut then u shd b api cos u r free to snatch every guy u c arnd and wen d guys are thru wiv ur non appealing self they'll dump u lyk a trash

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Truckpusher(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
If only we did things right ,we wouldn't be facing these insults we endure from these people and countries left ,right and center just for being Nigerian.....smh

3 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by dubenc13: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
[quote author=sweetcheecks]
grin grin grin
Too much makeup clouding the brain.
[/quotesweet cheecks thanks for responding to those comments.u r on points deear

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by jidewin(m): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2013

Obviously you need help.

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by jidewin(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
Nuzo':
The ladies have a point. Some of them may have found true love or lust in Nigerian men and thereby should be accorded with their full rights.

The governement on the other hand has a point as over 90 percent of Nigerian marriages to foreign women is nothing but a fraud.

Middle ground should be reached by both parties.
And can you tell us how you come about your stats?.If you have visited only JHB or Gauteng as one province out of 8...why should your judgement of the fraction be used to categorise 90% of Nigerians marriages in South Africa?.Please be cautious. Or you may even tell us that Pastor Odukoyas marriage to his South African wife is also fraudulent!!!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by cupid4ig(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
So some Nigerians even married those ugly HIV abi na Aids carrier south Africa women undecided
eeeediot do u know ur hiv status? undecided
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by atine777(m): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
How are u sure that u are medically sound more than them.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by pheyikemi: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
Truckpusher: If only we did things right ,we wouldn't be facing these insults we endure from these people and countries left ,right and center just for being Nigerian.....smh
A real Nigerian man talkin, thks bro. Thk God u dnt av ur head in d clouds like d others

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by jidewin(m): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Honest & true.
Nothing completely honest and true from the statement.Get it?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
Some chicks here seems to be beefin the south african chicks n that seems absurd. I am sure most of this ladies here do not have respect or value for our men, little wonder they feel hatred for others fighting for our love. Smh

Ayam a proud Nigerian man
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by biolabee(m): 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
lrguru: Some chicks here seems to be beefin the south african chicks n that seems absurd. I am sure most of this ladies here do not have respect or value for our men, little wonder they feel hatred for others fighting for our love. Smh

Ayam a proud Nigerian man

i feel you
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Abrantie: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
Nigerian women fight for white men and Ghana men.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by jidewin(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
Countrymen,please easy with this HIV/AIDS insults.It is true it is prevalent here,but so it is in all SADC countries.Besides,HIV/AID is now on the rise in Benue state.Having HIV/AID is not a death sentence people.Until you have done HIV test and be sure of the result,dont castigate people infected as it is not only through SEX it could be contracted.Abeg my people.

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by DrKnow1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2013

Why are you so bitter about your country? You must be a fraudster yourself because I know majority of Nigerians are not, but just a tiny minority like it is the same in every country. It is high time we ceased destroying our reputation by our own self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.