Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg (66424 Views)

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Nigerians Protest In London Over Jonathan's Dictatorial Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
Anyway, I'm off to look for some massive batty having SA chics and exotic Ivorian chics... tongue

Ciao..

PM me bela.. wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
lmfao did i say that he will do it everyday, besides my baby, i never even ask him he goes and does it himself. Sometimes we cook together. It is only with Nigerian Men that feel that they cannot do it. Secondly i have no problems washing a cash, have done it before, can fix lights, tires, everything. Even when bill comes its not only the mans job to pay. Sometimes i can even take my bf out, there is nothing wrong with that. I'm not saying that us women do nothing and we want everything from them. No i have no problems if am renting and me and my hubby every month contribute to rent etc. Its a two way thing. Well thats my 2 cents. But like i said it's different if i was a housewife. But am educated an earning money too.
shymexx:

Why should he share your kitchen duties with you?? Are you also going to help him wash his car, do DIY etc. with him?? Fair enough, he can help you out from time-to-time, but don't make it his duty to always rinse... That's so un-African... grin There can only be one driver in the car, the woman has to take the back seat or passenger's seat at all times.. wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
GBAM! you are absolutely brilliant. I swear u are my sister from another mother. Now this is a woman who knows whats up. Shymexx if u have learned nothing today, this is what you should take in!
Desola:

I think it's how we were brought up(Yoruba women in particular). We were raised to stand by our men no matter what and our parents never prepared us for eventual change of environment where some of us find ourselves in other countries. Naija girls have this mentality that we are meant only to stick with our own and that venturing out of our culture is a taboo but it seems our mothers gave the boys the free hand to do as they wish hence their greed and insatiable appetite for women of other cultures.

However, Naija girls and the ones in the diaspora in particular are now realizing that Naija men are not limited to us and at the rate in which Naija men go for other nationals, we might as well start widening our pool too. Now, Naija women have been forced to taste the forbiden fruit, no thanks to our men and a good number of us like it and are sticking to it but the stup1d greedy forks are not wailing that Nigerian women are not so cultured and untraditional and woe betide those who choose to go for men other than Naija men. They don't know nothing, na now dem just dey start.

So dumb are some of them that they cry that we are not submissive and too feminist. Heck! we come from the same society that tells us to believe in ourselves and be go getters! If you as a Nigerian man can be so brazen and arrogant, why wouldn't the women? Didn't we come from the same country? Were you raised in Mars and us, Saturn? These men dey yarn opaks!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2013
poor clown running away now. Did we hurt ur feelings? cOME FOR a hug ok
shymexx: Anyway, I'm off to look for some massive batty having SA chics and exotic Ivorian chics... tongue

Ciao..

PM me bela.. wink

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
See you :-)
shymexx: Anyway, I'm off to look for some massive batty having SA chics and exotic Ivorian chics... tongue

Ciao..

PM me bela.. wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
@ Desola we chased him away, poor guy.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
Subomi-luv:
lmfao did i say that he will do it everyday, besides my baby, i never even ask him he goes and does it himself. Sometimes we cook together. It is only with Nigerian Men that feel that they cannot do it. Secondly i have no problems washing a cash, have done it before, can fix lights, tires, everything. Even when bill comes its not only the mans job to pay. Sometimes i can even take my bf out, there is nothing wrong with that. I'm not saying that us women do nothing and we want everything from them. No i have no problems if am renting and me and my hubby every month contribute to rent etc. Its a two way thing. Well thats my 2 cents. But like i said it's different if i was a housewife. But am educated an earning money too.

Oh, the same "baby" you have been trying to kick to the curb, no?? Anyway, God's watching you with 3D glasses... Just come back home and stop fooling yaself, mate... I know you want to feel like a virgin again and naija men gatts what it takes to make you feel that way.. tongue
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
Subomi-luv:
poor clown running away now. Did we hurt ur feelings? cOME FOR a hug ok

Blimey!!

You didn't hurt my feelings, but I'll gladly accept the hug if ya milkshakes bring boys to the yard... grin

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
untouchablebela: See you :-)

kiss kiss
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
Thank God. Was thinking u were a P.A.N( pssy a.s.s nigga) who could not handle the heat. Come for the big hug now kiss
shymexx:

Blimey!!

You didn't hurt my feelings, but I'll gladly accept the hug if ya milkshakes bring boys to the yard... grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by virginice: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dis place hawt! Gurls dey vex hehehehe

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Thank God. Was thinking u were a P.A.N( pssy a.s.s nigga) who could not handle the heat. Come for the big hug now kiss

I'm here - I wanna see your pics before I hug you loool... grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
virgin ice: grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dis place hawt! Gurls dey vex hehehehe

Join them.. tongue
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by tpia5: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
shymexx:

The point is how can you be acting all stuck and annoying to us naija men and our swagger on a thousand trillion, yet you're quick to open ya legs to these other men who can't compete with us That's the tedious mathematics that we're trying to understand!! grin

doesnt everybody open their legs to everybody else?

are you one of those males who say they're looking for virgins after passing through hundreds of women?

2 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
grin grin
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by tpia5: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao @ the bolded... I never claimed that I was more suited to non-Nigerian women - I'm just giving these wonderful women props for showing me love and appreciating me for who I'm... and that's something most Nigerian women don't do, to be honest... Personally, it's nothing but love for Nigerian women... However, it's better to call Nigerian women out from time-to-time for their excessiveness... Really and truly, most Nigerian women overdo everything and that's why guys are trying other options....

Also, women from these other countries tend to be more cultured and traditional than Nigerian women... and no matter how you look at it, that's every single guy's kryptonite... We all want to be catered to, pampered, and loved... and most Nigerian women don't exude these qualities... Nigerian women are most times rude, arrogant, and all-up-in-your-face type of women - ain't no one got time for that ish, tbh... grin

However, when it's all said and done, I'm most likely going to end up with a naija woman, anyway... I personally can't deal with having a family with too many cultures colliding... and since Nigerian cultures are intertwined, a Nigerian woman is most likely going to get my ring... grin tongue

stop making excuses for your bad manners.

if you wouldnt describe your mother and sisters using similar language, then dont generalize for others in such fashion.

i'm not making excuses for nigerian women or claiming they're angels [they're not, we've been shown this myriads of times, especially with our public media and juju mindset], but to start listing their so-called "faults" just because you refuse to admit to the same in other women, is just annoying.

if you dont know the other side of the cultures you're carrying on your head, na your own wahala be that.

3 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by londoner: 5:14am On Apr 08, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao @ the bolded... I never claimed that I was more suited to non-Nigerian women - I'm just giving these wonderful women props for showing me love and appreciating me for who I'm... and that's something most Nigerian women don't do, to be honest... Personally, it's nothing but love for Nigerian women... However, it's better to call Nigerian women out from time-to-time for their excessiveness... Really and truly, most Nigerian women overdo everything and that's why guys are trying other options....

Also, women from these other countries tend to be more cultured and traditional than Nigerian women... and no matter how you look at it, that's every single guy's kryptonite... We all want to be catered to, pampered, and loved... and most Nigerian women don't exude these qualities... Nigerian women are most times rude, arrogant, and all-up-in-your-face type of women - ain't no one got time for that ish, tbh... grin

However, when it's all said and done, I'm most likely going to end up with a naija woman, anyway... I personally can't deal with having a family with too many cultures colliding... and since Nigerian cultures are intertwined, a Nigerian woman is most likely going to get my ring... grin tongue

Well......Nigerian women should also try other "options".

You saying you will likely "end up" wiht a Nigerian woman sounds like you will get the bosom prize.

If you find love and acceptance elsewhere, I suggest you marry from there.

You only live one life....so follow your bliss, I say.

I know I will

3 Likes

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 09, 2013
tpia@:

stop making excuses for your bad manners.

if you wouldnt describe your mother and sisters using similar language, then dont generalize for others in such fashion.

i'm not making excuses for nigerian women or claiming they're angels [they're not, we've been shown this myriads of times, especially with our public media and juju mindset], but to start listing their so-called "faults" just because you refuse to admit to the same in other women, is just annoying.

if you dont know the other side of the cultures you're carrying on your head, na your own wahala be that.

Why do you have this innate obsession with people's mum and sisters??

Can't you argue without disrespecting people's families?? undecided undecided
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 09, 2013
londoner:
Well......Nigerian women should also try other "options".

You saying you will likely "end up" wiht a Nigerian woman sounds like you will get the bosom prize.

If you find love and acceptance elsewhere, I suggest you marry from there.

You only live one life....so follow your bliss, I say.

I know I will

Err... You know you'll, but don't come back to the arms of the naija men who you neglected right now for the other side when the going starts to get tough... grin

Anyway, I'll do what's best for my kids when the time comes... wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by tpia5: 3:46am On Apr 09, 2013
shymexx:

Why do you have this innate obsession with people's mum and sisters??

Can't you argue without disrespecting people's families?? undecided undecided

why are you people so sensitive about your female relatives yet extremely disrespectful to other peoples' own?

thats the height of s.tupidity if you ask me.

dont use language you wouldnt use for your mum and sisters, on other women- what's so hard to grasp about that?

i dont care if you receive fifty blowjobs every day from women you buy recharge cards for. Thats your own wahala. Cuss out your hoochies, not the general populace.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by tpia5: 3:49am On Apr 09, 2013
are your grandmother, mother and sisters non-nigerian?

shymexx:

Lmao @ the bolded... I never claimed that I was more suited to non-Nigerian women - I'm just giving these wonderful women props for showing me love and appreciating me for who I'm... and that's something most Nigerian women don't do, to be honest... However, it's better to call Nigerian women out from time-to-time for their excessiveness... Really and truly, most Nigerian women overdo everything and that's why guys are trying other options....

why are you catching feelings when called out?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 09, 2013
Take home message - Rude, arrogant Nigerian female for rude, arrogant and aggressive Nigerian male, lol. I don't see the problem here. cheesy grin

You know shymmex I've been giggling over that your yeye thread about something to do with loyalty in black women. In my mind I'm like count Nigerian women out of such rubbish. Maybe you can deceive the AAs with such black loyalty crap not us tongue. I refuse to be loyal. tongue tongue tongue tongue I wasn't inculcated with such loyalty nonsense. I'm sure most Igbo girls weren't too. cheesy tongue When your commodity is scarce your men respect you better. cool Long live the Nigerian female. grin

1 Like

Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 09, 2013
tpia@:
are your grandmother, mother and sisters non-nigerian?

why are you catching feelings when called out?

Go to bed, tpia... It's past your bed time... wink
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 09, 2013
stillwater: Take home message - Rude, arrogant Nigerian female for rude, arrogant and aggressive Nigerian male, lol. I don't see the problem here. cheesy grin

You know shymmex I've been giggling over that your yeye thread about something to do with loyalty in black women. In my mind I'm like count Nigerian women out of such rubbish. Maybe you can deceive the AAs with such black loyalty crap not us tongue. I refuse to be loyal. tongue tongue tongue tongue I wasn't inculcated with such loyalty nonsense. I'm sure most Igbo girls weren't too. cheesy tongue When your commodity is scarce your men respect you better. cool Long live the Nigerian female. grin

Kedu, my run-away nwuye, don't say that... You have to be loyal to me if you want me ring, else, other African chics are going to take it... grin

You know I'm destined to marry an Igbo girl, right?? And you're top-of-the-pops at the moment... Nne, don't destroy your credit ratings by giving my food to the next African man... wink

Long live Nigerian men and our swagger!! cool
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by tpia5: 5:56am On Apr 09, 2013
@ shymmexx

deal with your issues, ok?

your personal condition is not my concern.

what concerns me is what i told you.

when referring to your hoochies who you relate with and who you consider only good for holding your bodily secretions, kindly differentiate between them and the ones who could care less if you're from jupiter.

if you want to generalize, then include your mama and female relatives, i dont think i typed in greek.

and never in your life ask me why i'm referring to your mama after you blatantly threw out general insults simply because you're on a public forum. Who are you?
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 09, 2013
^^^^Seriously, when was the last time you got laid? Tell the truth and shame the devil.. tongue
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by tpia5: 6:02am On Apr 09, 2013
^ why dont you ask your mama when was the last time she got laid.

bastard.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 09, 2013
^^^Gwan puss.yclart slag.

Mi fi slap ya face fi tek to mi mum lik that, ya noe.

Reskpekt yaself old hag. Rastaman nah play wit nah bomboclart durrty pum pum having slag!

Ph.uck off!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by tpia5: 6:15am On Apr 09, 2013
who is this baboon spawn abusing his decrepit mother here?

get lost you attention seeking f.ool.

na this type of gorilla some women go say dem dey date.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by tpia5: 6:17am On Apr 09, 2013
so annoying when all these 419 yahoo yahoo romance scammers start running mouth like ugly pigs when real human beings are talking.

you wont hide your faces in shame but must always be jumping up looking for attention just because you have a keyboard.

ko ni da fun gbogbo yin.

i dont blame you, i blame the visa officer who gave you wings.
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 09, 2013
I never said anything to you till you quoted me and started cursing out my mum and sisters...

Did I take your chocolate, or something?

Leave me the fvck alone, I've got enough stalkers in this byt.ch already... Jheeeeez!!

Just go away!!!
Re: South African Wives Of Nigerians Protest In Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 09, 2013
So, I'm a scammer now?? grin grin grin grin

Have you taken your prozac dosage yet, nutter??

Go find a husband or do something with your life!! undecided

I'm out, yo!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.