Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel (2883 Views)

70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria / Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation / You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2013
IN THE NEAR FUTURE ? THAT IS THOSE OF YOU WHO SURVIVE ALL THE NUKES THAT WILL DESTROY LAGOS AND OTHER MAJOR CITIES IN NIGERIA, AND THE WAR BETWEEN CAUCASIANS TRYING TO TAKE OVER AFRICA AFTER THEIR COUNTRIES HAVE BEEN NUKED IN WW3 ( ZECHARIAH CHAPTER 12 AND 13 ) ( OF COURSE THIS POST IS NIGERIA SPECIFIC )

YES, ALL EURO NATIONS WILL BE NUKED AND THE SURVIVORS WILL TRY TO RUN INTO AFRICA TO TAKE OVER AFRICA AND THERE WILL BE A MAJOR WAR IN WHICH TWO THIRDS OF ALL NEGROS WILL BE KILLED BUT THE EUROPEANS WILL BE DEFEATED ( ZECHARIAH 12TH AND 13TH CHAPTER ). THE REST OF THE NEGROS WHO SURVIVE THIS WAR WILL BE RELOCATED TO ISRAEL.
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by achinaboy(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2013
dream on

1 Like

Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2013
achina boy: dream on
LOL IT FINNA GO DOWN. YOU CAN BELIE DAT. AND IT WILL GO DOWN BEFORE 2016 MAXIMUM SO YOU WILL BE ALIVE TO SEE IT GO DOWN. 2013-2016. SOMEWHERE IN THAT TIME-LINE. WHY ? BECAUSE IT HAS TO GO DOWN IN NIMRODS LAST TERM IN OFFICE. NIMROD STARTED THE GENTILE ERA WITH THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE, AND HE HAS BEEN REINCARNATED TO END IT WITH THE VIRGIN DAUGHTER OF BABYLON. BARRRACK IS A HAMITE JUST LIKE NIMROD. THE SAME SPIRIT IN BOTH MEN. HE IS REINCARNATED TO END WHAT HE STARTED. TIMELINE FOR DESTRUCTION ? 2013 - 2016. ANY DAY BETWEEN THOSE YEARS.

1 Like

Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by achinaboy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
i would love to meet u at a joint,maybe we could understand eachother more,with the help of our teacher mr joint grin

3 Likes

Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Ishilove: 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
O, my eyes! O my hassled, tortured eyes!!! sad

I am sending out my heartfelt congrats to all those who read obadiah's posts till the end.

2 Likes

Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
achina boy: i would love to meet u at a joint,maybe we could understand eachother more,with the help of our teacher mr joint grin
HEHE I DO NOT SMOKE JOINTS ANYMORE. I HAVE DONE IN THE PAST grin wink
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ishilove: O, my eyes! O my hassled, tortured eyes!!! sad

I am sending out my heartfelt congrats to all those who read obadiah's posts till the end.
HAHA THAT WAS THE MESSAGE I GOT FROM THAT SITE. THE EXACT SAME MESSAGE LMAO
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by manmustwac(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2013
It can't be the U.S.A fighting Russia because the cold war is over. It can't be Iran launching a nucluer strike on israel because the israelis will destroy their facilities because they even finishh developing their nucluer weopons. India & Pakistan both have nukes but can't see what will make them attack the west. Which leaves North Korea who are still developing there's but I don't see how they can destroy the U.S.A & the whole of europe. Tell us more about this nucluer war in 2016 who's going to press the button?

2 Likes

Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by sangoleye: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
obadiah777: IN THE NEAR FUTURE ? THAT IS THOSE OF YOU WHO SURVIVE ALL THE NUKES THAT WILL DESTROY LAGOS AND OTHER MAJOR CITIES IN NIGERIA, AND THE WAR BETWEEN CAUCASIANS TRYING TO TAKE OVER AFRICA AFTER THEIR COUNTRIES HAVE BEEN NUKED IN WW3 ( ZECHARIAH CHAPTER 12 AND 13 ) ( OF COURSE THIS POST IS NIGERIA SPECIFIC )

YES, ALL EURO NATIONS WILL BE NUKED AND THE SURVIVORS WILL TRY TO RUN INTO AFRICA TO TAKE OVER AFRICA AND THERE WILL BE A MAJOR WAR IN WHICH TWO THIRDS OF ALL NEGROS WILL BE KILLED BUT THE EUROPEANS WILL BE DEFEATED ( ZECHARIAH 12TH AND 13TH CHAPTER ). THE REST OF THE NEGROS WHO SURVIVE THIS WAR WILL BE RELOCATED TO ISRAEL.
If you really beleive that ,then we feel sorry for your state of mind

3 Likes

Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
sangoleye:
*gasp* shocked

You, sir, are very blunt! embarassed

1 Like

Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Adekdammy: 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
obadiah needs prayers.....your joke pass mr ibu own, dream on bro.....

1 Like

Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
manmustwac: It can't be the U.S.A fighting Russia because the cold war is over. It can't be Iran launching a nucluer strike on israel because the israelis will destroy their facilities because they even finishh developing their nucluer weopons. India & Pakistan both have nukes but can't see what will make them attack the west. Which leaves North Korea who are still developing there's but I don't see how they can destroy the U.S.A & the whole of europe. Tell us more about this nucluer war in 2016 who's going to press the button?
WELL LET ME TELL YOU EXACTLY HOW IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. IT HAS ALREADY STARTED. SYRIA WILL BE TAKEN DOWN AND THEN AMERICA WILL ADVANCE TOWARDS IRAN BACKED BY ISRAEL AND THEN IRAN WILL RESPOND BY BLASTING ON ISRAEL. RUSSIA WILL JOIN THE FRAY ON THE SIDE OF IRAN. CHINA WILL JOIN IN ON THE SIDE OF IRAN. NORTH KOREA WILL JOIN IN ON THE SIDE OF IRAN AND THEN DURING THE NUKES OR-GY THAT ENSUES THE EUROZONE WOULD INITIALLY BE NEUTRAL. BUT WHEN THE EUROZONE SEES THAT AMERICA IS ALMOST GETTING WIPED OFF THE MAP, LIKE THE OPPORTUNISTS THAT THEY ARE THEY WOULD JOIN IRAN AND CHINA AND RUSSIA AND WOULD SEND NUKES TO AMERICA. THEN WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD SEES THAT AMERICA IS DOWN AND OUT, THEY WOULD ALL LAUNCH THEIR NUKES TO COMPLETELY WIPE IT CLEAN OF LIFE ( REVELATION CHPT 17 ). NOW DURING THIS WHOLE FIASCO, ALL THE NATIONS WOULD HAVE BEEN WEAKENED LIKE 4 BILLION PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED AND LIQUIFIED. THE ONLY NATION THAT WOULD BE RELATIVELY LIVABLE WOULD BE AFRICA AND THE LAND OF ISRAEL. SO THE EUROPEANS WOULD ALL GET TOGETHER TO ATTACK AFRICA SO THAT THEY CAN KILL EVERYONE AND TAKE THE LAND FOR THEMSELVES. THIS WOULD BE A BLOODY BATTLE. SCRIPTURE SAYS TWO THIRDS OF ALL NEGROS WOULD BE KILLED. HOWEVER NEGROS WOULD WIN THE WAR AND ALL THE SURVIVING WHITES WOULD BE CHAINED UP AND USED AS SLAVES TO REBUILD. AND THIS WILL BEGIN A 1000 YEAR SLAVERY OF CAUCASIANS AS PAYBACK FOR THE TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVERY OF GODS PEOPLE ( REVELATION 13 VS 9 ) ( ISAIAH 14 VS 2 ) ( JEREMIAH 30 VS 16 ) USE ONLY KJV PLEASE. AND THE ONE THIRD OF ALL NEGROS WHO ARE LEFT BEHIND WOULD BE THE ONES THE LORD PUT HIS PROTECTION ON. THESE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE MEEK AND THE ONES WHO ARE SUFFERING ( BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT THE LORD LETS YOU SUFFER ON THIS SIDE OF HEAVEN BEFORE YOU CAN INHERIT HEAVEN. ALL THOSE WHO WERE LIVING IT UP AND POPPING CHAMPAGNE AND ALL YOUR CELEBS ? THEY WOULD BE PART OF THE TWO THIRDS THAT WOULD BE KILLED VIOLENTLY. THIS IS THEM GETTING REFINED VIOLENTLY FOR REJECTING THE LORD. HOWEVER ALL NEGROS WOULD BE SAVED IN THE REINCARNATION BUT THOSE WHO REJECTED THE LORD WOULD NOT HAVE ANY POSITION OF AUTHORITY WHEN HEAVEN IS SET UP ON EARTH. AND ALL THE WORLDS RICHES WOULD BE BROUGHT TO THE LAND OF ISRAEL AND WOULD BE SHARED AMONGST THE SURVIVORS ( HAGGAI 2 VS 7 AND 8 ) ( THE LAST BOOKS OF ISAIAH ) ( ZECHARIAH 14 VS 1 ). AND THESE ARE THOSE WHO WOULD INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ON EARTH

1-THE 144,000 WHO WILL BE OUR RULERS.
2-THE OTHER GENTILE NATIONS WHO DECIDED TO IGNORE THE MARK OF THE BEAST ( CAPITALISM AND THE WESTERN WAY OF LIFE ) AND RETURNED TO THE LORD AND LIVED MEEK AND MODEST AND SPIIRITUAL LIVES GUIDED BY THE WORD
3-THE ONE THIRD OF ALL NEGROS ON THE EARTH WHO WILL SURVIVE THE TRIBULATION WHICH THE LORD SAID IN THE BOOK OF ZEPHANIAH SO MANY TIMES, HE IS ONLY SAVING THE ONES WHO HE IS PUTTING THROUGH AFFLICTION. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING THROUGH AFFLICTION THEN YOU ARE MOST LIKELY NOT GOING TO MAKE IT. THE LORD HAS RESERVED A THIRD OF THE NEGRO POPULATION ( THE REAL JEWS ) AND HE IS CURRENTLY REFINNING THEM IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION. TESTING THEM. PUTTING THEM THROUGH ALL KINDS OF TESTS ( YOU HAVE TO EARN HEAVEN ). SO ALL THEM DBANJ AND BANKY W AND GENIEVE ETC ETC ARE ALL GOING TO GET WASTED. THEY ARENT MAKING IT ON THE FIRST TRIP TO HEAVEN, EVEN THOUGH ALL NEGROS WOULD MAKE IT BUT THEY HAVE TO BE DESTROYED FIRST TO WIPE OUT ALL THE INIQUITY IN THEM. AND THEN IN THE REINCARNATION THEY WOULD MAKE IT INTO HEAVEN BUT THEY WOULD HAVE NO POSITION OF AUTHORITY. THEY ARE MAKING IT BECAUSE THE LORD HAS PROMISED THAT ALL ISRAEL WOULD BE SAVED. AND WE HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH ALL KINDS OF TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS FROM OVER 3000 YEARS AGO
4-SLAVES. THOSE WHO PUT ANYONE IN SLAVERY AFTER THE DEATH OF CHRIST WOULD GO INTO SLAVERY FOR 1000 YEARS.

ITS MORE TO IT BUT THATS THE GENERAL GIST OF IT ALL. wink

1 Like

Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
sangoleye:
ITS SCRIPTURAL THOUGH. THE REAL JEWS ARE NEGROS ( LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 10 LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 6 JOB 30 VS 30. WE ARE THE JEWS. AND WE ARE GOING TO BE RETURNED BACK TO THE LAND WE WERE KICKED OUT OF IN 70 AD. BEFORE 70 AD YOUR ANCESTORS WERE NOT IN WEST AFRICA. THEY WERE IN NORTHEAST AFRICA OR WHAT IS CALLED ISRAEL TODAY
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
Adekdammy: obadiah needs prayers.....your joke pass mr ibu own, dream on bro.....
YOU THE ONE WHO NEEDS PRAYERS. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT STUDIED TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED. YOU ARE IN A DELUSION CALLED RELIGION IF YOU DONT KNOW ALL THE POINTS I JUST BROUGHT OUT. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE. YOU THINK ITS JUST BY SOME COINCIDENCE THAT THE BLACK MAN IS THE MOST HATED MAN IN THE WORLD ? YOU THINK SLAVERY AND COLONIALISM IS COINCIDENCE ? YOU THINK THINGS JUST HAPPEN IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT PLANNING ? I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. I HOPE YOU MAKE IT THOUGH BECAUSE YOU HAVE A ZEAL ALTHOUGH NOT BY THE WORD OF GOD.
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by KevinAshikeni(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2013
obadiah777: YOU THE ONE WHO NEEDS PRAYERS. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT STUDIED TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED. YOU ARE IN A DELUSION CALLED RELIGION IF YOU DONT KNOW ALL THE POINTS I JUST BROUGHT OUT. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE. YOU THINK ITS JUST BY SOME COINCIDENCE THAT THE BLACK MAN IS THE MOST HATED MAN IN THE WORLD ? YOU THINK SLAVERY AND COLONIALISM IS COINCIDENCE ? YOU THINK THINGS JUST HAPPEN IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT PLANNING ? I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. I HOPE YOU MAKE IT THOUGH BECAUSE YOU HAVE A ZEAL ALTHOUGH NOT BY THE WORD OF GOD.

Hmmmm.. Deep stuff

2 Likes

Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Adekdammy: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
obadiah777: YOU THE ONE WHO NEEDS PRAYERS. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT STUDIED TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED. YOU ARE IN A DELUSION CALLED RELIGION IF YOU DONT KNOW ALL THE POINTS I JUST BROUGHT OUT. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE. YOU THINK ITS JUST BY SOME COINCIDENCE THAT THE BLACK MAN IS THE MOST HATED MAN IN THE WORLD ? YOU THINK SLAVERY AND COLONIALISM IS COINCIDENCE ? YOU THINK THINGS JUST HAPPEN IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT PLANNING ? I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. I HOPE YOU MAKE IT THOUGH BECAUSE YOU HAVE A ZEAL ALTHOUGH NOT BY THE WORD OF GOD.
like i will always tell you, d letter killeth but d spirit giveth life......the bible is d word of God and not a literature book dat u analyse based on human or head knowledge....maranatha...He cometh soon.

1 Like

Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
Kevin Ashikeni:

Hmmmm.. Deep stuff
IT SURE IS BRUV. I HOPE YOU ARE MORE OPEN MINDED THAN ALL THESE STIFF NECKED REBELLIOUS PEOPLE OUT HERE. WE ARE THE REAL JEWS BRUV. THATS WHY WE ARE GOING THROUGH WHAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH. PUNISHMENT STARTED WITH US FIRST. 1 PETER 4 VS 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

WATCH THIS VIDEO BRUV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm9Ded9Ctx0

TIME TO SAVE YOURSELF CHIEF. YOU DID NOT STUMBLE ON THIS THREAD BY ACCIDENT. THE LORD GUIDED YOU HERE ( PROVERBS 20 VS 24 ). NOW THE CHOICES YOU MAKE FROM NOW AFTER THIS REVELATION IS UP TO YOU. IF YOU NEED GUIDANCE, I AM ALWAYS HERE
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
Adekdammy:
like i will always tell you, d letter killeth but d spirit giveth life......the bible is d word of God and not a literature book dat u analyse based on human or head knowledge....maranatha...He cometh soon.
HOW ABOUT YOU JUST IGNORE MY POSTS ? YOU ARE A REPROBATE. THE LORD HAS BLINDED YOU TO THE TRUTH BECAUSE YOU ARE WICKED

ISAIAH 6 VS 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. THE FACT THAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE IS BY DESIGN. THE LORD BLINDS THOSE WHO ARE WICKED FROM UNDERSTANDING HIS WORD SO THAT THEY WONT BE HEALED BECAUSE THEY STILL HAVE PUNISHMENT COMING. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A WICKED PERSON BECAUSE YOU CANT SEE WHATS IN FRONT OF YOU
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by achinaboy(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: HEHE I DO NOT SMOKE JOINTS ANYMORE. I HAVE DONE IN THE PAST grin wink
there is no past in weed,because it will always come to haunt u,so my advice is keep smoking,beacuse after God,money,then weed grin grin grin grin
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
achina boy:
there is no past in weed,because it will always come to haunt u,so my advice is keep smoking,beacuse after God,money,then weed grin grin grin grin
HEHEH NAH BRAH THAT PART OF ME IS OVER. BESIDES IT MAKES ME EXTRA PARANOID. DIDNT MAKE ME LIKE THAT INITIALLY. BUT FURTHER DOWN THE LINE IT DID. I DONT MISS IT. ITS OVER WITH grin grin
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
okay now let me just say that all that you are saying is crazy stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I want to believe you, I want to tell myself that you are right but you are just unbelievable!!!!!

Like it's like you are the only one on earth who thinks this way

This is crazy and scary at the same time? my head is about to explode.

I don't- i am speechless

1 Like

Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by MightySparrow: 6:02am On Aug 18, 2013
The self proclaimed and acclaimed prophecy decoders or interpreters have come again. I believer my topic on visitors to hell and heaven was stopped.
However, brethren live your lives without fear. There have been propagation of such understanding before. Major ones: in recent times the failure of which made Charles Taze Russell left in 1887 or so Seventh Day Adventists to form what metamorphosized to Jehovah Witnesses today. The Armageddon of JW of 1975 failed among other special other 'special truths'. Another group also from JW known as LORD' s WITHNESSES has come out with 'special truths'. About two years ago one octogenarian Harold Camping fixed sometime in May that year as the end of the world. I used to listen to his broadcast on family radio then with utter amazement at his dismal scripture ignorance. Jesus said ' as in the day of Noah people were eating and drinking, marrying etc' such will be the day. Are you preparing to marry go ahead. Do you have a plate of a delicious food before you demolish it I beg. Live holy and expect Him any day or if you die before He comes fine. Do not fear any atomic bomb threat. In any case one will surely die one kind of death one day. Maranatha!
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by mrofficial(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2013
@obadiah777, I never knew you smoke this bad. Quit, please.

1 Like

Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: okay now let me just say that all that you are saying is crazy stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I want to believe you, I want to tell myself that you are right but you are just unbelievable!!!!!

Like it's like you are the only one on earth who thinks this way

This is crazy and scary at the same time? my head is about to explode.

I don't- i am speechless
relax and take a deep breath grin
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
mr.official:
@obadiah777, I never knew you smoke this bad. Quit, please.
nothing wrong with smoking garri, sire. it is an african staple diet grin grin
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by mrofficial(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: nothing wrong with smoking garri, sire. it is an african staple diet grin grin

Oh maybe you're yet to wake up to actuality. I pray it's not too late grin

1 Like

Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
mr.official:

Oh maybe you're yet to wake up to actuality. I pray it's not too late grin
the actuality of the fact is that garri is nice to smoke with groundnuts grin
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Ishilove: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: the actuality of the fact is that garri is nice to smoke with groundnuts grin
Groundnuts...hell nah. I prefer Home Boys kola aka kulikuli grin

1 Like

Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove:
Groundnuts...hell nah. I prefer Home Boys kola aka kulikuli grin
i need some kulikuli in my life. do you have a recipe ? grin
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by mcfynest(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: i need some kulikuli in my life. do you have a recipe ? grin

lol...buh truly do you smoke weed?
Re: All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
mcfynest:

lol...buh truly do you smoke weed?
lol no i do not. these heathens on nairaland are just trying to be funny sire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right/ Wrong To Drink Water While Fasting? / Question For The Atheist And Evolutionist / A Logical Question For African Christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.