Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Tips On Cleaning The Dashboard Of Your Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tips On Cleaning The Dashboard Of Your Car (6039 Views)

I Need To Change The Dashboard Of My Car / Nissan Xterra 2003 Showing SET Indicator On The Dashboard Screen / 'Check Engine' light on the dashboard??? call the experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Cleaning The Dashboard Of Your Car by igbsam(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
People seem to spend more time cleaning the outside of their car than the inside. Perhaps the fact that other people are more likely to see the outside comes into play.

Car dashboard parts can be damaged due to changes in air temperature in the car quite drastically on a daily basis. That is because the hot rays of the sun and AC car.

Appropriate steps to clean the car dashboard are as follows:

1) Clean the car dashboard using a vacuum cleaner to suck dust. Keep the tip of a vacuum cleaner having a feathered edge, so as not to scratch the car dashboard.

2) Clean the sidelines of a car dashboard, such as between the lattice air conditioner, radio tape, and others with the brush or a fluffy brush. Avoid using a toothbrush, because it can scratch and cause abrasion. To local AC grid, use the mini brush (for painting), toothbrushes, micro fiber cloth, cotton bud, and liquid multipurpose cleaner (MPC), which is usually referred to as deagreser, which contain acid. Brush and brush work to remove the germs that stick to the grill. To dust, use a mini brush without using cleaning fluid. To use deagreser fluid, there are rules of use, which is mixed with water in 1:8 ratio for light impurities, and the ratio of 1:4 for the dirt that has been severe. Fluids should not be sprayed directly into the lattice, because the stools will actually go into the hole AC. We recommend using a cotton bud which was sprayed with a liquid MPC.

3) Use a special cleaning fluid dashboard that water based or contain UV protection, so that the car dashboard increasingly resistant to sunlight.

4) Spray cleaning fluid is to burnish the surface of the dashboard. Then wipe with microfiber.

5) Avoid liquids that contain silicone because it can stick on the dashboard of a car when conditions dry out. Also will make the driver dazzled by sun reflecting silicon. In addition to the dashboard so that the surface looks less attractive because oily.

6) Avoid using polish the tires on a car dashboard. Because it can make the surface becomes cracked.

7) Avoid using soap dab or detergent to clean car dashboard, because it can make a dull surface of the dashboard. Use soap dab or detergent that too often even able to make the color of car dashboard become faded

Other suggestive ways of cleaning the car dashboards and also other suggestive methods of clearning the interiors of the cars are welcome.

Re: Tips On Cleaning The Dashboard Of Your Car by brownmang(m): 7:15am On May 18, 2020
I was looking forward to see if u would mention any dash board cleaning fluid.. We can get there in Nigeria
Re: Tips On Cleaning The Dashboard Of Your Car by hollas2jnr(m): 6:49am On May 19, 2020
brownmang:
I was looking forward to see if u would mention any dash board cleaning fluid.. We can get there in Nigeria
Personally, I've always used ABRO PROTECT-ALL spray and it works wonders on my dashboard and formica.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD OUT Toyota Corolla In Ibadan 08069992556@10m / Mitsubishi Sigma Or 1995 Nissan Primera / New Cars Price List In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.