Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

123456dr's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123456dr's Profile / 123456dr's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
**********Episode 53 Cont'd**********
Anthony,Amanda's driver pulled up at Jason's company parking lot and turned around to open the door for Amanda but she was already out.

"Please help me carry the bag and car sit to my husband's office", Amanda said as she adjusted Sparkles who was being cranky for no reason.

As Amanda walked into the building all the workers in the reception surrounded her trying to get a glimpse of Sparkles while Amanda started laughing as Sparkles started whimpering.

"My baby is not used to all these attention", Amanda said with a smile dancing on her lips.

"She's so cute", the receptionist said excitedly as she touched her cheeks.

"Please excuse us it's time to eat," Amanda said apologetically and pulled away for the crowd.

"Look who is here", Amanda said as she opened Jason's office door.

"Heey...Darling", Jason said walking up to them and planted a soft kiss on Amanda's and took Spakles from her while Amanda made herself comfortable on one of his sofas.

"So where are we going for lunch" Amanda asked taking Sparkles from him to fed her.

"You pick and give her formula you are not at home", Jason snapped.

"No...they are full and I'm not with my pumping machine", Amanda said not even looking up at him.

"You and I know I'm not a fan of you breast feeding when you are not in the house", Jason said as he locked the door to avoid anyone from barging in.

"As they are full what do you want me to do or I should leave it to start leaking", Amanda snapped.

"That was why I got you a portable one", Jason said.

"So in essence I should be taking a pumping machine any where I go", Amanda asked obviously pissed.

"Isn't that why it is portable", Jason retorted.

"I have no idea what is eating you up but don't you dare transfer your aggression out on me...Infact eat lunch alone we are going home and guess what I wanted to tell you after lunch... This body is healed enough to be active in the bedroom but now the six week wait is back on", Amanda picked up her phone to order an Uber when Jason snatched it from her.

" Ah ahn...somebody cannot play with you...I'm sorry...the thing is... Seven million naira is missing and I can't figure out where it went",Jason said and watched her eyes widen.

"Seven what!!", Amanda said ending Sparkles eating session." How?...when did you notice?...have you had a meeting with your chief accountant ",Amanda asked hurriedly as she burped Sparkles and adjusted her cloth.

As if Sparkles knew her parents where about to get busy she fell asleep five minutes later . Amanda gathered all the files on Jason's desk and laid them out on the floor for more space, while Amanda was doing the calculations Jason kept massaging her shoulders. Then he started kissing her neck as his hands slipped to her melons.

"Come on...leave me alone...you better Start working on those files over there...do you know what that money will do...it will cover at least half of our child's elementary school education and we've not even started reproducing... You are not getting it until we've made a head way with where this money went",Amanda said her voice laced with a warning note.

"what about a quickie....let's just do test run if everything is in place...to clear possible cobwebs", Jason said slipping his hands into her shirt.

"Don't worry you did a proper clean up this morning", Amanda said focusing on the files.

"Perks of getting married to an Igbo woman",Jason grumbled picking up the paper she asked him to work on.

TBC

P.S:Please you guys should not be offended I know I'm effing up but I've been busy.I really am sorry kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
***********Episode 53***********
Jason watched Crystal as she tried to push her fist into her mouth and smiled,have found her movements cute with each passing second she looked more like Amanda with her almost white skin,brown eyes,pink lips and a head full of hair,Amanda spends a fortune only on her hair products and the results were amazing.

"You know if you keep staring at her you'd be late for work right",Amanda said walking into the room with a hot water flask in her hand.

"I know...She's just too cute...no guy is ever coming close to my princess",Jason said tearing his eyes from the crib.

Amanda scoffed and entered into the bathroom,she got out immediately and saw Jason struggling with his tie."When will you ever learn",She said slipping between him and the dressing table and started fixing his tie.

"Whenever you are ready to teach me", Jason said his voice a little bit husky.

"Ummm um...you are late",Amanda said waving her index finger at him.

"I'm my own boss",Jason said before taking her lips in he's two minutes later Jason dropped her on the bed with his lips still on hers he removed her robe,nightie then her undies.

"Baby wait!...you know the six weeks wait is not over",Amanda said panting for breath.

"I know...I'm not going in",Jason said before covering her lips with he's.

Thirty minutes later Amanda managed to get up from the bed,she was bone tired,Jason had sapped out all her energy.She picked up a cranky Crystal from her crib.

"Don't fall for a fine,rich playboy...in fact someone like your daddy they ain't good for our health", Amanda said as she pulled off Crystal's onesie.

Two hours later Amanda was ready for the hospital they had to take the four weeks shot.Amanda looked at Crystal again to make sure her dressing was on point.She wore her a black and white stripped long sleeved shirt,black jean trouser and a white addidas sneakers.Amanda looked through her collection of pouch carriers then settled for a black one.

"Which car should I go with",Amanda asked Crystal,Crystal gave her a wet smile."This one",Amanda said waving the Acura keys in her front,Crystal turned away "This one",Amanda asked waving the Range Rover keys then Crystal reached out for it."Range Rover it is...you have a good tastefor cars just like your father now don't you"Amanda said pulling her cheeks softly.

TBC.

3 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
**********Episode 52**********
Jason watched Amanda as she moved from one place to another ensuring that their guests where properly taken care of as it was both Christmas and Crystal's naming ceremony.He smiled at his cousins even if they didn’t really like Amanda they adored Crystal and would carry her at the slightest opportunity.

"Son...where is your wife?",Mr.Ross said tapping Jason on his shoulder.

"Ummm....she should be inside somewhere I think she's feeding Crystal",Jason said looking around.

"Well...go find her,tell her to meet me outside ASAP", Mr.Ross said.

"Why",Jason asked suspciously.

"None of your business",Mr. Ross said waving him off.
"Hello beautiful",Jason said as he entered the room and saw Amanda feeding Crystal.

"Hmmm...are you talking to me or your daughter",Amanda scoffed burbing Crystal.

"What do you mean, that I don't call you beautiful",Jason asked placing light kisses on her lips.

"Not since she arrived you haven't",Amanda said avoiding his kisses.

"Jealous much?, Jason asked smiling.

"You wish", Amanda said giving him a satisfied Crystal.

"Whatever...my dad wants to see you downstairs now",Jason said rubbing his nose against Crystal's.

"Why...have more government officials or business associates arrived",Amanda asked adjusting her gown.

"Don't think so", Jason replied.

"Oh...okay","Are you not coming",Amanda asked as she got the door.

"We'd be right down", Jason said with a wink.

"Okay",Amanda said and walked away.

Jason quickly pressed the combination for unlocking the safe in the room got out a small gift box and stuffed it into his pockets.
As Amanda joined the party downstairs her father in law hit his wineglass with a spoon to get everyones attention.

"When my son brought Amanda home as his wife even as I had known her fats since we were five...I fell in love with her all over again,Amanda had always been different, she's not only beautiful...She's smart and homely.She started her empire by her 22nd birthday and now it is the biggest housing agency in Lagos....this is just a starting point Honey.Now imagine my joy as this person was to become my daughter in law..the daughter I never had and the very best of them all and to top the whole issue she made me a grandfather to a very beautiful baby girl...it's been blessing all around since you came into our lives and I want to use this medium to thank you for being there and for the beautiful baby you have brought into this family I really appreciate...on behalf of my wife and I, I present you this token of appreciation",Mr.Ross said dipping his hands into his pockets her brought out a car key.

Amanda screeched as the entire place went agog with shouts and clapping . Amanda rushed into his arms, after she got out of the embrace she snatched the keys and ran out while others followed her outside...when she clicked the button on the car key she was greeted with the beeping sound coming from a Lexus GX470.She squealed in delight.

"Family car...we are expecting more grand babies really soon",Patricia jason's mother yelled while everybody went into bouts of laughter.

Amanda entered into the car and started it when she got down she went into her father in law's embrace.Before she went to hug her mother inlaw then Jason.

Jason waited until everyone had calmed down before he handed Crystal over to his mother and took Amanda into his arms. "I'm not a man of many words...I'm not going to read you an epistle like my father did to show you how much I appreciate you and love you and the little bundle of joy and excitement you've brought into our lives and I know how much you love my car so I got you the same type, to tell you..thanks for the early Christmas gift and for giving me a shot at fatherhood",Jason said dipping his hands into his pockets and brought out the gift box and handed it over to her.

Amanda took a step back with her hands over her mouth...then without a head's up she jumped on him but Jason caught her easily.When she got down again she rushed outside and saw the sleek black brand new Range Rover parked...Amanda went back into his arms but this time she kissed him so well he started hardening. She pulled away when she felt it and smiled."When the six weeks wait is over I'd ride you to heaven and back",Amanda said with a wink and laughed at jason's shocked expression.

P.S: EVEN ME SEF HAVE TIRE FOR MYSELF BUT DAMN IF I SHOULD GIVE YOU A SNEAK PEEK INTO MY LIFE IT'S QUITE A STRESSFUL ONE...SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE THAT REACHED OUT TO ME kiss kiss

3 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2018
**********Episode 51**********
Later in the evening they discharged them Amanda was glad, during the drive home Amanda nearly strangled Jason to death...he was driving at a very slow pace.

"You are really annoying me...with this your driving...I'm sure if not for your plate number you would have been stopped what is the meaning of this",Amanda said angrily as she breastfed her daughter.

"Please she should enjoy her first ride ever and I was to be careful passing every bump", Jason said smirking at her.

"Those thathave daughters, Amanda said and started laughing.
Amanda grumbled as she heard the baby monitor beeping,she looked at the bedside clock 2:00am she looked through the glass door differentiating their room from the nursery and saw her daughter tossing,she smiled and dragged herself up.

Jason woke up to soft nursery rhymes playing quietly, he turned and saw the Television in the nursery on while Amanda sat on a rocking chair with their daughter in her arms,he got up and walked towards them.

"She doesn't want to go back to sleep??,Jason asked leaning on the door.

"Yeah...and I'm tired I haven't had proper rest...I didn't know it would be this hard ",Amanda said wiping a stray tear from her cheeks.

"Shhh...we'd get through this...you remember when you said she was worth every itch,heartburn,nausea,spitting,morning sickness,tears and scare...She's going to be worth every penny we spend,every sleepless night,every tear and every fast and I'm going to be with you through it all...I'm going to be a hands on Dad...we are in this together...remember my vows I'd be your husband no breaks,no sick leave,no vacations,no closing time all second,minute,hour,day,week,month and year long...okay??",Jason said enveloping his family in a hug.

"Good...you might as well do your share of the vigilante...I'm done",Amanda said placing the baby in his hands and started walking away.

"God...you are such a party pooper", Jason said laughing.
"So have you both decided on a name yet"jason's mother asked cuddling the baby.

"We had a name picked since we found out the sex,Jason said.

"What is it",she probed further.

"Since we couldn't agree on an English name we gave her two then I picked the igbo name while my Baby picked the yoruba,Jason said excitedly.

"Out with it already",Belina said laughing.

"Crystal...I gave her that,Amanda said excitedly.

"Sparkles",Jason said.

"Oluwadarasimi",Amanda said.

"Kamsiyochukwu,Jason said softly to get the name out right.

"Jason",both of them choursed.

"Wow...the names are cute,jason's mother cooed.

"So in essence one person's name is Crystal Sparkles Oluwadarasimi Kamsiyochukwu Jason"Belina said nodding "It's alright I'm patiently waiting for baby's number two",She said picking her teeth.

"For??",Amanda asked immediately making everyone start laughing.

TBC.

5 Likes

Health / Re: Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly” by 123456dr(f): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2018
Sandra has made it to Nairaland...Jogodo Baby.

2 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abeg you guys shouldn't be angry my little cousing are around for the holiday I don't know what they did to my system but the screen turned upside down...I got it fixed this evening plus I'm preparing for an Exam
Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
**********Episode 50***********
By 6:40am their Baby made her grand entrance into the world,Jason held his daughter in his arms and started crying.

"Shhh...Daddy is here...She's soo..pretty...the most beautiful thing I've ever seen",Jas on said rocking get in his arms.

Amanda rolled her eyes and stretched her hands to carry the baby while the nurses cleaned her up.

"Congratulations",the head doctor said taking the baby and placed her on a scale.

"You might want to tell them the baby is here",Amanda said her eye fixed on her daughter.

"No...let's be selfish and spend a little more time with her before they start carrying her",Jason said excitedly.

"I'm tired...remember no nurse is giving her, her first bath",Amanda said relaxing.
Amanda rolled her eyes as she watched Jason as he fussed over the baby and adequate excited calls to his friends who had started arriving one after the other...his brothers were with them even their girlfriends except Jake's girlfriend who he said was still asleep.With the amount of peoplethere to see the baby Amanda was glad they took the largest suite in the hospital.

"Shh...keep it down my daughter is trying to sleep",Jason said jokingly.

"You dey craze...see your mouth like daughter if you make me vex now I go give one girl belle",Rob one of jason'so friends said making all of them laugh.

2 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
***********Episode 49**********
"Baby...should I call our parents", Jason asked shakily.

" What's the time",Amanda said wincing in pain.

"Few minutes past two", Jason said rubbing her waist.

"It's still early",Amanda said hitting his hands off.

"Should I get a nurse",he asked again.

"See if you should talk to me again...I'd bite you",Amanda said irritatedly.

"Sorry",Jason muttered and walked out of the room.

"8cm...that was fast", the doctor said removing hr hand gloves." My dear I must tell you, your threshold for pain is high...I'd take my leave", she said smiling at Amanda.

"What's that...after paying half a million she won't have a team here with her", Jason asked clearly annoyed.

"I'd be here but you won't have a full team...I'll like to walk you through the routine so you both would handle the delivery... that was what your wife chose", she said still with her signature smile.

"Oh...okay",he said calmly.

"So his long will we have to wait", Jason said stopping her in her tracks.

"With the way she's going,in about two hours", she said and walked out.
Jason was pacing in the hall, Amanda had been in the delivery room for over two hours.It was five in the morning he decided to call their parents.

By 6:00am their parents had arrived.

1 Like

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
I know I've been misbehaving BEDC have been effing up but I'd update tomorrow
Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 6:10am On Jul 21, 2018
akpota:
Thanks for this update. I like the way you write.
If you use whatsapp, can I get your whatsapp contact?
Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
**********EPISODE 48**********
Amanda woke up around two a.m to take a leak as she wiped up she saw the much talked about mucus plug,she smiled.

"I can't wait to meet you too",she whispered and dragged herself up.When she entered into the room she tried to be as quiet as possible as she arranged her overnight hospital bag, went downstairs boiled water, and was making custard when Jason switched on the light.

"What are you doing down here",Jason whispered.

"Washing clothes, Amanda replied sarcastically.

"I'm being serious...I thought this midnight eating went with your second trimester"Jason said taking a can of coke from the fridge.

"I think the baby is coming",Amanda said adding hot water to the mixture.

Jason spat out the coke,"The baby is coming?",Jason said unbelievably.

"Keep it down...and yes...I saw my mucus plug...the contractions are still mild like menstrual cramps",Amanda said emptying the custard into a flask.

"Okay...Umm...is there anything else to pack",Jason asked clearly afraid.

"Yes...just the smaller bath tub",Amanda said.

"You are sure, Jason asked.

"Yes and while I'm taking my bath I want you to move everything into the car as quietly as possible...we don't want to announce that the baby is on its way now do we",Amanda asked calmly she had to be strong even if her waist felt like they were ripping it off her body.

"Okay, go ahead I've got you covered"Jason said taking her into his arms.

"Are you sure you can drive we can tell one of your brothers I want to be able to hold my child afterbirth not being in an ICU",Amanda asked trying to make a joke.

"Common I've got us covered",Jason said with a smlie dancing on his lips while he rubbed his hands on her bump.

TBC.

3 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
***********EPISODE 47 CONT'D**********
Amanda prepared pounded yam and nsala (White soup) by herself for dinner her Jason's aunts were surprised at how she served them even Jason was looking at her like she had gone mad.
"Our wife...thanks for dinner",Josh said sitting next to her.

"I can't still remember asking you for a dime when I was going to marry her...oya leave there you don't know where Natalie is?, Jason said dragging Josh out of the chair.

"Jealousy",Amanda said laughing.

" That one is your business",Jason said massaging her legs.

"Please I need a waist massage,my waist is killing me",Amanda said massaging her abdomen.

"Why won't it when you were busy pounding for over fifteen people",Jason said rolling his eyes at her.

"Go and massage the waist...you think we've not been seeing how you've been looking at her...you want to collect"Jack said jokingly.

"I'm the only one here that has the full backing to collect first of all",Jason said laughing.

"Okay...I'm out of here",Amanda said rushing out of the terrace while the rest laughed.

3 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
**********EPISODE 47 **********
Amanda got off the phone with her mother, Jason had called to report the incident that happened at breakfast.She now knows how to tackle her inlaws without causing commotion but first she had to whine Jason for telling on her.
Amanda waddled into the sitting room, she had been sleeping for over three hours, she felt tired and disgusted over her body, she was tired of being pregnant.She heard voices in the sitting room and walked as fast as her bump will allow her.If she was carrying a set of twin with the size of her bump, she would have understood she just hope it won't destroy her body after birth.

As she walked into the sitting room properation she met three girls, two were talking and laughing excitedly why the other laid cuddled up in a sofa.

"Sorry excuse me...who are you, Amanda asked surprised.

"Oh...you must be the woman of the house...we are with the boys as in your brother in laws...I'm Natalie and I'm with Josh", the lady said enveloping her in a hug.

"I'm Khloé I'm with Jack",she said grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm so glad to meet you guys...please do make yourselves at home and tell me if you need anything...have you eaten??",Amanda asked smiling at them.

"Yes we have your husband took us out on our way here",Natalie said excitedly.

"I'm sorry you didn't get a home cooked meal...I didn't know you were coming today he refused to tell me",Amanda said smiling at them.

"No worries...how is the bun",Khloé asked looking at the bump.

"Fine...cooking well...I can't wait for it to get out of my oven",Amanda said making all three of them burst into pearls of laughter."Where are the boys",Amanda asked when the laughter had died down.

"At the bar",Natalie said.

"Okay I'd be right back so you can tell me all about yourselves let me see them",Amanda said and left.

*****TBC*****

Sorry for the late update BEDC has been showing theirselves.

3 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
**********EPISODE 46 CONT'D**********
"Baby I feel that you are blowing things out of proportion",Jason said softly.

"I'm blowing things out of proportion...see don't even let me transfer my aggression on you this morning oo",Amanda said shaking in anger.

"I'm not in the mood for drama this morning...please just overlook their excesses",Jason pleaded.

"Overlook what...I'm not overlooking anything...if I let things slide they'd keep taking me for granted and I refuse that one",Amanda said rolling her eyes at him.

When Jason saw the jut of her chin he gave up,"Do what ever you want it's your house, Jason said slipping out of the bed.
"I don't like this make of custard,your plantain is brown, Aunt Kemi said pushing the plates away.

"I don't like cube sugar in custard...I prefer it in oats...so if there is no granulated sugar make oats",Aunt Bimpe said her eyes fixed on her phone.

"So what happens to the food",Amanda asked with a sly smile playing on her lips.

"What is my business, Aunt Kemi replied.

"Okay Stella clear the dishes and return to you quaters",Amanda said and focused on her food waiting for any of them to fall into her trap.

"And what is that supposed to mean",Aunt Kemi asked flaring up.

"What is what supposed to mean",Amanda asked innocently.

"She should go back to her quaters without seeing you our breakfast",Aunt Bimpe asked.

"You don't want this one ba...don't worry time for lunch will soon be here but if it's for her to go back into the kitchen to prepare another thing this morning it's impossible",I detest wasting food...besides I gave you the option of choosing whatever you wanted for breakfast but you ignored me",Amanda said while eating.

"He!!!!...abomination!!!!....you mean we are not allowed to do what we like in our son's house, Aunt Kemi asked tying her head gear on her waist.

5 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
**********EPISODE 46**********
Amanda waddled into the kitchen to see what they were having for breakfast,when she passed her in laws in the sitting room and greeted them but they didn't reply and she couldn't careless.

"What are you making for breakfast, Amanda asked biting into an apple she took from the fridge.

"Since the weather is a little bit cold...I'm making custard and fried plantain, the chef replied.

"Oh..okay...did you ask my in laws what they'd eat, Amanda asked turning away.

"When I asked them, they didn't reply...but their children said they are okay with it",the chef answered.

Amanda gave a bitter laughter and walked away, when she got to the sitting room she asked them again but they ignored her like she wasn't even there.Amanda went back and asked the chef to carry on.
"Jason your aunts can't come into my house and be snubbing me ooo...it won't work...if Sandra serves the food and they complain about it...oh...my God....I will bring out the igbo girl in me...they shouldn't try me oo...they will not waste food for me...and when I start don't tell me to calm down cause I won't ",Amanda fumed while Jason listened quietly.

**********TBC**********

3 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
**********EPISODE 45**********
Amanda waddled into the house laughing at a joke Jason told her, she had spent the day with her mother and mother in law selecting materials and making plans for the naming ceremony.She heard unfamiliar voices shouting in yoruba.

"Do we have visitors over and who are they",Amanda asked not stopping for a reply.

"Baby see ehn as you enter inside I want you to keep your cool...do you understand",Jason said softly pulling her away from the door.

"Who is on the other side of this door, Amanda asked slowly.

"Keep your cool",Jason repeated softly.

"I should...",Amanda hissed and threw the door open.
"Why didn't you tell me your aunts were coming",Amanda shouted immediately they were alone.

"You decided to host the whole..., Jason started.

"Oh...don't give me that crap Jay...don't...where are they planning on sleeping...the rooms in this house have already been prepared for your brothers...they didn't even have the decency of calling me for what...last time I checked you were married and they should have called to know if we had any plans but...nooo...they packed up their bag and landed in your house...you had better put them in their place or I'd do the honors...what nonsense!!!",Amanda said and stormed off.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned",Jason muttered under his breath as he sat on the bed.
."Aunt Folake...we need to talk",Jason said sitting opposite her.

"With just me abi all of us", she asked pointing the two other women.

"All of you, Jason said and watched the children file out giving them privacy.

"Yes??",Aunt Bimpe asked shaking her legs impatiently.

"Is it about our sleeping arrangements...has that girl figured it out, Aunt Kemi asked.

"Which girl??",Jason asked his voice daring her to say Amanda.

"Your wife...of course, Aunt Kemi replied.

"See...let's respect ourselves in this house...I won't have any of you insulting my woman this is her home and nobody is going to make her feel uncomfortable in it...why didn't you call to say you wanted to spend the holiday...we already had plans for my brothers to come over...so your sleeping arrangements is what I still don't understand...because I know the children's room is a no no...so Aunt Folake will take a room inside the house, Aunt Kemi and Aunt Bimpe will share a room...since the girls are all grown up they can stay in the BQ",Jason said slipping his legs into his slippers.

"Hey!!!!...shebi I said it that omo igbo has given you something to eat...so she now controls you...your cousins should sleep in the boys quarters...ehn Akorede ",Aunt Folake said springing up.

"You are choosing omo igbo over your family",Aunt Kemi screeched.

"I don't understand...what is she...she is more family than any of you and this tribalism-ish should stop",Jason said standing up.

"Akorede I am disappointed in you, Aunt Bimpe said shaking her head.

"I don't understand these reactions...if you guys had called...we would have definitely made provisions but you didn't...when I was in the U.S did I ever say anything when any of you showed up unexpectedly on my gate.The thing is that now I am a married man...I just can't do things out of the blue when I have a wife...it's impossible",Jason said and started walking away.

'Ahh ah ah...My God will punish any igbo girl my son brings home, Aunt Kemi said throwing herself on the floor.

"Please anybody that is uncomfortable with the arrangements...should see herself out of the door", Jason said angrily and stormed off.

5 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
**********EPISODE 44 CONT'D**********
"I've spoken with them",Amanda said softly slipping beside Jason on the sofa.

"Good girl...the earlier we face our fears the better it is for everybody",Jason said pulling her into his arms.

"Yeah...right", Amanda muttered under her breath.

"Did you cry??",Jason asked looking at her.

"Yeah I did, Amanda said her eyes filling up again."Damñ these hormones", Amanda cucussed softly wiping away the tears.

Jason chuckled, "Don't worry it's going to be over soon",Jason said giving her bulge a light tap.
*******************TWO MONTHS LATER*********************

"I can't wait to have them over",Amanda squealed excitedly.

"Are you sure you want to do this...the helps would be gone for the holidays...this one you are planning for a full house...plus the baby can be held any minute",Jason said in a warning tone.

"Don't worry my EDD is still three weeks away and Christmas is in two weeks...plus it's just your brothers and their women plus as this is my first Christmas here it's only right I spend it with your siblings", Amanda said chirpingly.

"My own is I don't want to hear complaints oo",Jason warned pulling his ears for emphasis.

*****WHO SMELLS TROUBLE BREWING*****

**********TBC**********

2 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
**********EPISODE 44**********
"So Baby my mum called she said she said she was calling you but you didn't pick",Jason said helping himself to a plate of fruit salad.

"It's like you don't have appetite for this salad,Amanda said eyeing him.

"Come on...when are you going to let this go,it's been three weeks already, deed has already been done...it's high time we moved on...the baby would soon be here and we need their assistance",Jason said pleadingly.

"ROSS AKOREDE JASON",are you going to let me eat my food in peace or do you want to eat it, Amanda said in undiluted anger.

"I'm sorry it was just a suggestion...but you had better made up your mind and make it up fast,",Jason said softly picked up his plate and left for the sitting room.

Amanda placed her head on the dinning and broke into another round of tears, she understood that they did what theyou did because they loved them...but the fact that she lost her virginity like that and with no memory of it hurt more than their betrayal and they didn't even consider what she has been through in the past.She wiped her tears and picked up her phone.First she'd call her mother in law, then her mother it was high time she got over it once and for all.

**********TBC**********

4 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
**********EPISODE 43 CONT'D**********
"What were you doing",Amanda said eyeing Jason suspiciously when he entered into the room.

"I...um...um...I went to take a leak", Jason said slipping under the duvet.

"You went to take a leak...okay oo...with your phone, Amanda said sarcasm dripping from her voice.

"Um..., Jason started.

"Goodnight , Amanda said and lay down

"Do you really have to go", Amanda pouted her lips as she fixed Jason's tie.

"Yes I do...I've not been in the office for about a month and I'm not ready to seat through a meeting with displeased shareholders",Jason said slipping his hands round her waist.

"I'll miss you, Amanda said then tiptoed to kiss him.

"I'll miss you more I promise to be back early",Jason said stroking her hair.

"Okay...can I go back to work",Amanda asked batting her lashes seductively.

"That topic is not up for discussion",Jason said pulling away from the embrace.

"It's not fair, Amanda cried.

"This is for your own good...if you are tired of staying home...go and shop some more or come over to the office I could use some company, Jason said with a note of finality before leaving the room.

4 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
**********EPISODE 43***********
"Baby stop this thing you are doing",Jason said annoyed she had refused to eat or drink anything.

"How could they do this to me...to us...I carried the guilt of letting my parents down not knowing the same parents were the architects of my woes",Amanda said dragging her legs up to her chest as sobs raked her body.

"It's alright...at least we can attest to the fact that we have something magical between us and it wouldn't have been possible if they hadn't intervaned"Jason said putting a plate of fruit salad before her."Please eat something...at least for the sake of the baby",Jason said giving her shoulder a light squeeze and took her into his arms when she started another round of tears.He just held her till she fell asleep.
"Mom I'm not ready to talk to you...you all really hurt us and no amount of I'm sorry is going to change anything at least not anytime soon...you guys had kept it a secret for six months why couldn't you go on for three more...till the baby is born"Jason whispered into his phone in the bathroom later that night as Amanda was fast asleep.

"We are sorry...we just wanted what we felt was good for the both of you",Mrs Ross said tearily.

"I don't know what you guys have to do to get on her good books before the baby arrives but do it fast",Jason said and hung up as her heard movements in the room.

**********TBC ***********

3 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
**********EPISODE 42**********
**********Back In Nigeria**********
Amanda was surprised when the car that picked them up from the airport was heading another way, when she asked Jason he just asked her to relax and relax she did.

About an hour and thirty minutes later the car pulled up in a magnificent building, Amanda gave him the "why are we here" kinda look.

"Welcome to our new home",Jason said helping her down from the car.

"You are kidding me right", Amanda said in surprise.

"I just figured we should get a new house to start off this new journey...a house were no other woman has been to",Jason said excitedly.

"Oh...my God I love you. ..I love you...I love you, she said throwing herself on him.

"I love you more",Jason said taking her lips in his,"Now let's go inside...I hope you love the room",Jason said leading her into the house.
Amanda and Jason were still asleep when they heard a knock on the door, it was Jason that went to open the door while Amanda turned and continued her sleep.

"Yes what do you want ",Jason asked as he saw a uniformed help standing outside the door.

"Umm...good evening sir...His excellency, your mother and in laws are in the sitting room sir and they said I should call you and madam", the lady said with a light bow.

"Okay tell them to give us ten minutes we'd be with them shortly",Jason said dismissing her and walked back into the room.

They came down about fifteen minutes later Amanda quickly went in for hugs why Jason went for handshakes and hugs.After they settled down with Amanda's head on Jason's thigh.

They talked,argued,made plans and ate for two hours all the while Amanda noticed their mothers were a little bit reserved.After about five minutes of a very awkward silence, Jason's father cleared his throat loudly like he had an important role message to pass on, Amanda quickly adjusted and fixed her eyes on him.

"We have something to tell the both of you",Mr Ross said.

"Umm...you see all these as in your marriage and pregnancy is not just a mere coincidence"Mr Williams said tapping his foot on the ground.

Amanda quickly sat up, "I don't understand", she said throwing a confused look at Jason who just shrugged.

"You see my dear...we are very sorry...we should have let you guys be but we just wanted your happiness that's all",Mrs. Williams said close to tears.

"Please you guys should end the suspense and tell us what is going on",Jason snapped angrily.

"You see,when Amanda was born, she was a cry baby and sometimes won't stop until Jason carried her...when ever they came visiting Jason would rather be with her than the boys and then there was a day we jokingly called you both a couple Jason had already blurted out a 'no problem' before he knew it and blushe'd hard...few months after that he left for the states...for the first few years he asked about you constantly an would refer to you as my baby but all that stopped as he hit his teenage years...by then we had already agreed that the both of you were to get married so as to strengthen the family bond as he seemed to like you a lot...years later when we noticed his flirting would soon land us in deep trouble if we didn't do something fast so his father threatened to take away all his inheritance if didn't come home ASAP...so he did...the idea was for the both of you to meet at that dinner but you had both met before and seeing how you looked at each other it didn't go well and hArd for thinge to flow naturally...and knowing his weakness for women we exploited it...that was when your mother came in due to your closeness with her she knew your cycle off heart...so we started watching your movements fortunately for us you were in your fertile time the day you went to the club so it wasn't hard tipping your waiter to slip in a pill of crushed viagra into your drinks...we are very sorry but we really are...we just wanted the best for you, Mr Williams said apologetically.

Amanda went into pearls of laughter, when she saw the looks on their faces she stopped."Wait are you guys really serious",Amanda asked frowning.

"We are really sorry",Mrs Ross said softly.

"JESUS CHRIST...baby do you know anything about this ",Amanda asked holding her tears from spilling.

"How could I have known",Jason asked surprise laced in his voice.

"I can't believe this...you guys planned this all along and mum that day in my office you nearly killed me for what you did...I don't know what other talent you all have but you'd make it in the movie industry...I'm highly disappointed and hurt...I don't want to see any of you just leave my house I'm begging you",Amanda said tears running down her cheeks and catarrh running down her nose.That said she got up at ran upstails no one dared following her Jason was still dumbstruck.He watched them as filed out.

**********Now who saw that coming??***********

TBC.

P.S:Sorry for the delay in updating the story yesterday I was on the road kiss kiss kiss

8 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
**********EPISODE 41**********
"Who are you", Amanda asked her voice shaking with tears.

"Baby before you start thinking wild Chris is a dog we adopted", Jason said quickly."And this is....", Jason was saying when Tracey cut him off.

"Tracey...Tracey Forestwood...and you are...lemme guess...the infamous Kimberly Williams...that he knocked up the minute he landed in Nigeria", Tracey said with a smirk.

"Tracey enough!!!!",Jason thundered angrily.

Amanda gave a small smile and flicked her hair backwards, Jason's head rang in alarm but before he could stop Amanda she had landed an ear splitting slap on Tracey.

"Baby what is wrong with you", Jason asked dragging Amanda away from a raging Tracey.

"Don't you dare ask me that question why didn't you tell me about her...I told you about my relationships...you did same but left out the last one...why??", Amanda asked in a fierce whisper.

"You are definitely going to hear from my lawyer"Tracey
said before walking off with her escorts.

"Now see what you did", Jason said with a sigh.

Amanda rolled her eyes at him and walked away...Jason knew she was spoiling for a fight that he was trying to avoid, he watched her walk the short distance to the hotel after five minutes he called the reception to make sure she had entered the penthouse.

"I guess it's time for that favor", Jason said to himself as he dailed a number.

********************************************************************************************************************
Amanda paced the length of their room in both annoyance and worry. It was past ten and Jason had not come in yet and her damñed pride won't àllow her call him. When she got in first thing she did was to order a big bowl of ice cream, an hour later a fish barbecue that she couldn't finish and now,she was stuffed full. After about an hour she started calling him but he kept business her call...about twenty minutes later he walked in.

"Ross Jason Akorede where have you been ",Amanda asked squinting her eyes at him and tapping her foot angrily ôn the ground.

"Amanda I am your husband not your child",Jason said softly.

"Oh because you are my husband it now means...you can come back any time you want huh...Jason don't make me regret making this decision", that said, she stormed into the bathroom.

After about thirty minutes, she wasn't out yet Jason had to go and beg her to come out when she did he told her where he was.

"I had to go talk to Tracey to withdraw the case...when I got to her end she was already contacting her lawyer",Jason explained.

"And...", Amanda asked wanting to get the full gist.

"She agreed to withdraw the case...but baby you have got to stop hitting people at the slightest provocation...it's unladylike I understand that you grew up with only brothers but still",Jason said.

"So in essence she agreed just like that...is there something you'd like to tell me", Amanda asked squinting her eyes at him.

"So what are you insunating...that I slept with her...my God baby you are unbelievable...that you think I'd cheat on you wit Tracey...it has always been you since you were born...whenever we came visiting the boys would play video games but me the oldest would prefer to be with the baby...that was how much I liked you...I admit when I went away I became a big player...but I quit when I met you again... I can't believe you don't trut me...goodnight",with that he left the room for another one in the penthouse.

Amanda dragged herself till her button hit the floor.

TBC.

3 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
**********EPISODE 40**********
Amanda woke up to the sound of Jason's voice and a light tap on her shoulder.
"Hmmm are we there yet" she groaned trying to get up from the bed.
"Nope but soon...you might want to get dressed Mrs",Jason said with a smirk.
"You devil...I can't believe I had s-x in a plane",Amanda said getting up from the bed.
"I promise you we'd do the naughtiest things...things you can't imagine yourself doing and you'd enjoy every bit of it",Jason whispered in her ears in a deep,husky voice that made her tremble with need. He smiled when he saw the effect of his words..."If I were you I'd dress up he said and walked out.
Amanda smiled as she saw the penthouse they were spending their honeymoon,the view from their bedroom was exquisite.

They spent the next two days in the house ordering roomservice and consumating their marriage. On the eve of the second day,Amanda insisted they looked around.

As they were taking a walk they passed by an ice cream shop...Amanda insisted that they got some...Jason opted to wait outside for her while she bought it. Immediately she stepped inside Jason heard his name.

"Jason!!...oh my God...it really is you",a beautiful 5ft3 lady called her voice cracked with tears"

"Tracey!!...no...no...no this is not happening...this cannot be happening",he muttered closing his eyes willing Tracey to go away but when he opened them she was still there,he looked into the shop and saw Amanda being given her order ."Tracey you've got to leave right now",he said through gritted teeth.

"No...we've got to talk...you just can't bail out on Chris and I...Chris misses you...he needs his father Jason",Tracey screeched loudly,just then Amanda walked out as she heard the last statement she paled and the two cups of ice cream came crashing down.

To be continued.....

2 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Okay so I'm back...I'm sorry for keeping you waiting and going ghost mode on you guys...it was due to health issues and family drama but it's all good now...once again I'm sorry for letting you guys down.

1 Like

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2017
**********Episode 39**********
"Amanda we are running late, your in-laws want to run down my battery how many hours will it take you to dress up", Belinda shouted from the sitting room.

"Mummy if the bride isn't late for her own wedding who will", Amanda said descending the stairs and smirked as she saw everybody including the camera and video coverage man gaping at her."Please stop looking at me like that
safe some for Jason", she said teasingly.

"You look beautiful", Patrick said before going to help down the remaining stairs.

"Thanks Dad",Amanda said and gave him a hug.

"Let's go get married",Priscilla Amanda's chief bridesmaid said with her hands outstretched everybody placed their hands on hers with Amanda's hand as the last one. They chanted a "yaaaayy!" as they withdrew their hands.
As the door of the chapel swung open, Jason

turned around to face the door but was a bit disappointed to see her flower girls and the almost endless trail of bridesmaids. As the bridesmaids settled down, the bride and her father walked in,immediately Jason saw Amanda, his breath got stuck in his throat,she looked like a princess with her Vintage cameo Tiara designed by Marcia Morris,Jason blinked,bent down,got up and blinked some more causing everyone in the church to start laughing including Amanda.

"Get a grip on yourself man", Alex the best man said still chuckling.

" She looks gorgeous ",Jason said in a whisper.

"I know man", Alex whispered back as Amanda and her father reached where they were.

"You might want to close your mouth babe I don't want germs in my mouth when we kiss", Amanda said in a whisper with a smirk on her lips before turning to the Reverend who was also smirking at Jason.

TBC

A/N:I AM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING,IT'S JUST THAT I'VE NOT BEEN FEELING VERY GOOD I PROMISE TO DROP TWO UPDATES EVERYDAY.

6 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
**********Episode 38**********
Amanda drove into Jason's compound on Thursday morning, on Saturday was the wedding and she was stressed out, she met Jason in the balcony.

"Good morning", Amanda said walking towards him.

"Good morning to you too...so what do you have for me", he said eyeing the hamper she was carrying.

"Plates of soup and stews for your brothers and cousins shebi they are coming today", Amanda asked taking a swig from the glass of fruit juice in front of him.

"That's very thoughtful of you",Jason said removing the towel she used in covering it.

"They are two pans of cake in the car,one is for your bachelor's Eve tomorrow while the smaller one is for you to eat today so that you don't you don't start with your party cake", Amanda said arranging the plates back into the hamper,when she was done she entered into the house.

As Amanda entered into the sitting room, the loud sound of music greeted her eardrums, she saw Jane dancing to the loud music, she (Jane),didn't even know when Amanda entered. Jane was clad in a bum short and a see through white singlet, the sweat highlighted the contour of her big,black, disgusting ni**les.Amanda walked straight to the TV and switched it off that was when Jane noticed her presence.

"Why did you stop the music", Jane asked glaring at Amanda.

"Isn't it obvious that it's disturbing and before I enter into the kitchen and come out ehhn...you better have worn something presentable because the last time I checked you were not in your boyfriend's house", Amanda said and made to walk away.

"If your husband is attracted to this it only means one thing. You cannot satisfy him in bed", Jane said with a smirk.

Amanda quickly sent a slap to Jane's cheek, as Jane made to reciprocate the gesture, Amanda held her hand in a grip making Jane wince in pain,"Don't you dare", Amanda said through gritted teeth.

"What is going on here", Jason's voice boomed through the quiet sitting room.

As Amanda heard Jason's voice, she dropped Jane's hands and walked into the the kitchen.

"Baby did you slap her", Jason asked as Amanda walked into the sitting room.

"Yes",Amanda said making herself comfortable on a chair.

"Why", he asked looking at Amanda critically.

"I asked her to change her clothes then she said that if you are attracted to her it means that I couldn't satisfy you sexually besides, I was only protectingy territory", Amanda said and took a bite from the red apple in her hand.

"Why would you say something like that did I ever complain to you", Jason asked jane obviously surprised at what she said.

TBC.

3 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2017
**********Continued**********
Amanda came out of the kitchen after doing the dishes, she met Jason in the exact same position she had left him,she snatched the phone away from his hands before he could protest, she straddled him and pressed her lips against he's.

"Baby where are we taking this", he asked grabbing her butt cheeks.

"Christian's office", she said breaking off the kiss.

"Why would I want to see your doctor", he asked surprised.

"Because I want to start buying baby things, in Miami for the baby when we go for the honeymoon and I need to know the sex", Amanda said pointedly.

"Okay... Okay... Okay... Let's go", Jason said raising his hands up in mock surrender.

About thirty minutes later, Amanda came out to the sitting room, her face in a light make up,wearing a black colored knee length jumpsuit,black and pink colored converse,with a pink Gucci handbag.Jason drew in a sharp breath as he saw her.

"Baby you look fanta...sexy...hot...stic", Jason said roaming his eyes round her body.

"Awwwwn... Thank you", Amanda said and dropped a light kiss on his lips.

"But in as much as I love this dressing... When its time to do the ultrasound you'll have to pull of everything to check thereby showing off my personal stuff to him", Jason said pouting his lips.

Amanda started laughing,"seriously...when I want to do the ultrasound... I'll have to change into a hospital gown and I just got off the phone with Chris... He's on leave so the other female doctor will conduct it", Amanda said with a smirk dancing on her lips.

"Okay... Fine let's go...which car should we go in", he asked looking at where he hung his car keys.

"The Range Rover", Amanda said excitedly... It was the latest model and she so wanted to ride in it.

"I've told you...no one is seeing both the Range Rover and the G-Wagon on till our big day...that was the reason I bought them.

Amanda pouted and rolled her eyes at him,"fiiiiinnnnneee Rolls Royce ", Amanda suggested while Jason gave her a thumbs up.

As Amanda entered his garage where he packed his exotic cars she new one thing was for sure 'her husband was obsessed with cars',like who would have ten special cars and four normal cars.He had decided to go out with a special car because he wanted to show his 'daughter',that he loved her...damn!!...he had a strong feeling that it was going to be a girl...he wanted a daughter...everybody except Amanda was rooting for a girl.

TBC.

3 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2017
**********Episode 37**********
The next morning,as Amanda was preparing breakfast, Jason walked into the kitchen stealthily and wrapped his hands around her waist making her jump.She relaxed into his hard chest as his scent flittered into her nostrils.

"Good morning Babe", she said without sparing him a glance.

"Good morning to you too", Jason said burning his face into her neck," so what's for breakfast ",he asked

"Yam and tomato sauce, with coffee/for you and tea for me", she said turning the onion into a pot of hot oil.

"Yum yum", he said smacking his lips." Last night was dah bomb...even the thought of it is still doing things to me",Jason said pulling Amanda closer to feel his erection.

Amanda blushed furiously, with a smile on her lips,After two sessions last night ",Amanda asked adding her already sliced tomato.

"You didn't allow me go round three", he said accusingly and pouting his lips.

"I was tired", Amanda said turning to face him.

"Have I told you that you look gorgeous this morning", Jason said taking his lips in her's, he carried Amanda and placed her on the cooking table and raised her singlet up.

"Ba...", she made to complain.

"Why is this here", Jason said trailing his a finger on the thick brown lines on her tummy.

"It's because I'm pregnant," she said reducing the gas.

"What is it called", Jason asked obviously mesmerized.

"Linear nigra", she answered looking at her baby bump.

"Where did it start from", he asked squinting his eyes.

"From my boobies", she said smiling widely.

"Lemme see that", Jason said attempting to raise the singlet higher.

"Stop the windows are open and besides didn't you see it last night", Amanda said pushing him away slowly as she came down from the table top and continued with her cooking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
*********Episode 36***********
For two weeks, Amanda didn't step out of the house, she didn't even go to church, her room was filled with apology gifts from Jason, she hadn't bothered touching the gifts,she busied herself with baking,she wished they were in good terms so that he could taste her yummy cakes, he hadn't eaten anything she baked before, she even sent a pan of cake and homemade fruit juice to her in-laws.

Amanda was tired of staying at home, her legs had started swelling her mother said it was because she was staying at a place for too long, everybody had gone out leaving her at home...so she decided to go to "De Chills Hind" to buy herself lunch. Amanda called up one of her father's drivers to drive her there as she wasn't in the mood to drive.
********************************************************** Amanda was half way into her food, when she heard a couple roar loudly in laughter, then strong male perfume wafted into her nostrils, it smelt just like Jason's, she raised her head to see the person using the same perfume as her man,the person she saw settling down made her chicken hook in her throat, she took a large gulp from her juice, signaled the waiter that served her to come paid him and got up and left.

Jason saw Amanda as she was leaving the restaurant,"Oh...mess",Jason muttered to himself got up and went after he,"Baby ",he called immediately he got outside.

"Stay away from me", Amanda said without looking at him.

"Babe it's not what you think I swear", Jason said blocking her path.

"Then what is it...to think I was planning on calling you when I was done here.

"Babe I swear I didn't bring her here see her car over there we met at the entrance and I couldn't just ignore her...sweet,I don't love her...it's you I love", Jason said pulling her close.

"How I'm I sure about that", she asked softly.

"If I loved her I won't do this when she's close", Jason said and took her lips in he's." So I'm I forgiven ",he asked after the kiss.

"That will depends on how you perform in bed", Amanda said biting her lips and buttoning his blazer.

"You know that I'm equal to that task", Jason said with a smirk.

"Lemme tell the driver to go home", Amanda said and dropped a kiss on his lips.

"Lemme drive out", Jason said and swatted her behind.

"Ahh!", Amanda squealed excitedly and walked away.

6 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
**********Continued**********
"Mummy please...Jason is my husband...I'll see him when I'm ready to for now it's a big fat NO",Amanda said blowing her nose into a kerchief.

"I thought you said that you didn't like this guy...so why should you be bothered if he's seeing another woman", Belinda asked teasingly.

"I like Jason MUM... I don't just love him and besides even if I don't like him that doesn't mean I'd like to share him",Amanda said rubbing her baby bump.

Later in the evening her mother in-law called to beg her to forgive Jason, that he was sorry, he'll not do it again. As her mother in law dropped the call,Amanda called Jason.

"Ba...", Jason started as he picked the call.

"Don't baby me...I actually thought I was getting married to a grown up but Nooo...you are a big,fat Baby,is this how you'll go about calling our parents whenever we have problems huh...you can as well host a family meeting...and let me tell you stop running down my battery with your consistent calls...whenever I'm ready to talk to you, I will for now I'm not...good night", that said, Amanda hung up and bursted into another set of tears. She missed her man but she was laying a foundation, she won't take rubbish when they were settled in and she wanted him to know that.

TBC.

7 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
**********Episode 35**********
The second Amanda entered into her room, she flung herself on the bed and started crying, her mother entered into the room.

"Chimamanda what is wrong with you", Belinda said sitting beside her.

"Nothing..." Amanda said wiping her tears.

"Nothing... And you are crying...your husband called me and told me...",Belinda started.

"And told you what!, that he's seeing another person, that he's cheating on me even before we walk down the aisle", Amanda said crying loudly.

"What!", Belinda said sitting up.

"Right...he didn't tell you that part of the story",Amanda said sniffling.

"Di...did you catch him red handed and what did he say", Belinda said snapping her fingers.

"He said that she meant nothing to him...th...that I'm the person he loves", she said sobbing.

"What exactly did you seeing him doing", Belinda said calmly.

In five minutes,Amanda had finished telling her mother everything.
L
"But don't you think you are blowing things out of proportion, you didn't see him doing anything sexual with her", Belinda said in his defense.

"But Mom why did he ignore me..why was he pretending like I don't exist", Amanda said wiping off her tears and picked up her ringing phone it was Jason ,he sent a text it read," BABY PLEASE LET'S TALK,LET'S MEET THIS EVENING,I'LL COME PICK YOU UP SAY THE PARK...I LOVE YOU",she hissed and threw the phone on the other side of the bed.

"Amanda hear him out", Belinda said trying to convince her

5 Likes

Literature / Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
**********Continued********
About ten minutes later Amanda came out from the bathroom greeted the movers she met in the sitting room grabbed her bag and entered back into the bathroom. Jason busied himself with helping the guys pack but lost interest the moment Amanda entered into the sitting room.
"I'm going back to my parents", Amanda said softly as they settled in Jason's car.

"But baby the two weeks...",Jason started.

"Last time I checked the two weeks we where supposed to spend together was to test my fertility...and I'm already pregnant... so you where saying", she said giving him the " GO ON" look, when he turned on the ignition she relaxed on the seat.

"Baby I'm sorry I don't know what came over me...tell me anything you want me to do for you to show you how sorry I am name anything you want even if it's a lingerie of a million naira...anything", Jason said pleadingly as he parked his car in the Williams mansion.

Amanda let out a deep,throaty,pained chuckle,"And you think money is everything huh...you think you are wealthy well I'm wealthy too", she said and made to open the door but he held her back.

"Baby...", he started.

"If you want me to forgive you... You answer me do you love Jane", she asked tearily.

"N..."

"Be sure before you answer me", that said, Amanda left without looking back.

TBC.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.