Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App (20698 Views)

Whot! Game For Android Phones / Ludo Game (advice Needed) / Ludo Game Algorithm Wanted For AI Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by dpuzo: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
JimloveTM: Wow Am impressed that we got Good NIGERIAN MOBILE app designers at least better than the ones I've met..

I love whot and this can get me busy. The Game is great.

I was about to contact foreign people.. Well, JAVANIAN and DPUZO can i get ur email and other contacts. Got some stuff for you guys.

Or u can get my email from my signature. Expectant.

Thanks
deekseen:

What about those of us using BB Curve that can't download it? What are you going to do about it?
I don't know what to do about that yet but i think it os issue. The game was built using os6 but it should work with os5(i think).
xxyz17: Nice one guys. I've downloaded both games successfully on the first try. I guess you guys have resolved the download errors I saw on the initial reviews here.
I use J2ME enabled BlackBerry 9810 4G device runing on 7.1 OS(8 GB storage, 768 MB
RAM).
I find it difficult to register, I keep getting an error message whenever I try. The error screen is attached below. I can't wait to try the game with some of my friends that I have sent the download link to.
I've played the Whot in offline mode, very interesting game cool though the COM na learner cheesy I dey win am like say tomorrow no dey tongue
I think the game is a bit heavy, my phone keeps hanging when the game is in session, and it runs temperatures too cry
The game is always trying to connect to the server, this is unnecessary as I'm playing in offline mode(I noticed it from my network activity indicator)

I've not tried the Ludo, my device keeps hanging whenever it is launched undecided

Nice work guys, more codes to your brain grin
Thanks for that, the game was programmed to play like me so u r callin me a learner grin

tivta:

Been trying. Tired of the computer beating me.

You mus be a learner

tivta:
Now working. How do i play with others? My username is tivta as well as my code name.

Search for known codenames and add them.
omega25red: what about for Iphone users? why are we left out?

don't av resources for that yet but i would welcome an iphone programmer to the team.
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by dpuzo: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
Please don't just play the game alone, try the the social features like chat and adding friends, and also the multi-player mode so we can make corrections because this is the first time we are trying it on real device and error is expected. Also if you have suggestion on things to improve or additions to make please drop it here
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by dopeJemi: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
I can't invite friends oh

It keeps showing me a bLank page

My codename is 'swaggyjemi' btw
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by phiszo(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
Nice work guys. Codename: phiszo
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by aiyeboy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
If they born u well and he sure for u add aiyeboy or 07065949211 i de beat anybody
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
Done. Am tsmart.
Waiting to breaak some bones in whot. Lol
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
Downloaded the BB version successfully but some of the interfaces are too big for my screen.
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by dopeJemi: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
come I no understand dis thing oh

I can't invite and I can't even pLay d game onLine angry
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by dpuzo: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
aiyeboy: If they born u well and he sure for u add aiyeboy or 07065949211 i de beat anybody
Tried playing with you but didnt get any response, any problem with the game?
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by dopeJemi: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2013

if I try 2 involve friends.. Dis z wat it shows me and if I wanna start a game it shows me wats in d second picture

Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by dpuzo: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
dopeJemi:

if I try 2 involve friends.. Dis z wat it shows me and if I wanna start a game it shows me wats in d second picture

When they accept your invitation u'll see their codenames on that page then you can start the game
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by dopeJemi: 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
dpuzo:

When they accept your invitation u'll see their codenames on that page then you can start the game

send me an invitation Lemme see hau it works

Swaggyjemi
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by xxyz17(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
My phone always vibrate when the COM play, please can I disable it? Its draining my battery.
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by dpuzo: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
xxyz17: My phone always vibrate when the COM play, please can I disable it? Its draining my battery.

yes you can, go to settings and disable sound

dopeJemi:

send me an invitation Lemme see hau it works

Swaggyjemi

ok
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by xxyz17(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
dpuzo:

yes you can, go to settings and disable sound
Bros I've toggled it both off and on a couple of times yet d vibration won't stop.
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by xxyz17(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
aiyeboy: If they born u well and he sure for u add aiyeboy or 07065949211 i de beat anybody
Abeg no dey make mouth, I don try add you make I for teach you small lesson but e nor dey go. You can try adding me with xxyz17
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
plz i cant search for frnds
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by dpuzo: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
xxyz17:
Bros I've toggled it both off and on a couple of times yet d vibration won't stop.

Ok i guess that's an error, sorry about that. I will fix that but it will be in upgraded version
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 27, 2013
i can'nt download the App.. The link's kinda dead
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by dpuzo: 4:17am On Mar 27, 2013
Judinho59: i can'nt download the App.. The link's kinda dead

Dead how? it works
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by dpuzo: 4:27am On Mar 27, 2013
Please these apps are not the final versions and hence changes and corrections will be made and that's actually the reason for this test. So you will have to download the app more than once depending on the amount of times we do make changes and corrections. I know mb is a big issue in this country especially to the j2me users so please bear with us and help us improve this service. Thanks
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by timbros(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
Who wanna try me? Add timbros smiley
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by aiyeboy(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
dpuzo:
Tried playing with you but didnt get any response, any problem with the game?
i saw ur invitation and i waited waited and waited no reply it was just writing waiting and i haven't played with anyone yet,has anyone here played with some apart from the com?
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by aiyeboy(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
xxyz17:
Abeg no dey make mouth, I don try add you make I for teach you small lesson but e nor dey go. You can try adding me with xxyz17
i don add u tay tay
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2013
it wrks fine on my Blackberry, but the Nokia S60 version says 'Applcation not compatiple with phone' on Nokia E63
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by dpuzo: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
Judinho59: it wrks fine on my Blackberry, but the Nokia S60 version says 'Applcation not compatiple with phone' on Nokia E63

Dnt knw d phone but mayb its nt a java phone
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by Javanian: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
@all you can only play with a user that is online at the time you sent the invitation
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by dpuzo: 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
Over 100 registered users, quite impressive. Please report any error you notice or anything that does not work. Please has anyone tried the multiplayer mode especially for ludo?
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
i noticed something in the game whot, i was playing with the game, so it had 2 cards remaing, it threw the second to last card and it was a ''hold on'' ie a ''1'', now i knew if i threw any other card that it may fall into itz favour so I purposely wanted it to gather more cards by purposely taking cards from the deck but lo and behold, the computer wasn't going to the deck to pick cards with me, it still had that one card throughout and i took more dan a dozen cards like you can see below. Am using nokia e6 running belle refresh ula 3.0

Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by deekseen(m): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
Still waiting for something to be done so i can start enjoying the games on my Curve 2. But i tried the WHOT on my Samsung C3222 and after downloading it gave a message that the downloaded jar files were invalid.
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by dpuzo: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
c++_crazy:
i noticed something in the game whot, i was playing with the game, so it had 2 cards remaing, it threw the second to last card and it was a ''hold on'' ie a ''1'', now i knew if i threw any other card that it may fall into itz favour so I purposely wanted it to gather more cards by purposely taking cards from the deck but lo and behold, the computer wasn't going to the deck to pick cards with me, it still had that one card throughout and i took more dan a dozen cards like you can see below. Am using nokia e6 running belle refresh ula 3.0

Thanks for pointing that out, it will be corrected. Please continue playing and report any oda bug u discover, try d multiplayer mode too wit a friend
Re: Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App by dpuzo: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
deekseen: Still waiting for something to be done so i can start enjoying the games on my Curve 2. But i tried the WHOT on my Samsung C3222 and after downloading it gave a message that the downloaded jar files were invalid.

For the curve 2 i rili dnt knw wat d problem is bt i tink it has sumtin to do wit os bc oda blackberry users are playing it. For the samsung i tink its bc of d jad file, mayb i'll add a special link for samsung j2me users

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Viewing And Creating Reports In Java - Share Ur Experiences / So You Want To Be A Programmer...? / Best School To Learn Java In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.