Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Stop Searching For A Job! You Want To Know Why? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop Searching For A Job! You Want To Know Why? (742 Views)

Will This Affect Me When Searching For A Job? / Stop Searching Job!! Invest In Laundry Biz And Make Up To 250k A Month / BE WISE! Stop Searching For JOB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Searching For A Job! You Want To Know Why? by Maximus85(m): 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
Some years back after my University Education, I couldn't get a job for like 3years. Now I wish I've started what I'm doing now immediately I graduated.

When I was in secondary school, my mother enrolled me in a signwritting Job, they make Banners, Sign Boards, Stamps, Seals, Stickers etc. So after school, I go to learn. I did this till I gained Admission into the University. No knowledge is lost. After graduation and no job, I fell back on that signwritting knowledge.

But there was a BIG problem, these handiwork has been Digitalized. What we used to do with our hands are now done 80% with computer. But with the knowledge I had earlier, it was not too hard for me to follow the trend.

Now I'm not even looking for a job. On some Mondays I'm still on bed till 12pm. Because I work for myself. When I'm sweating, I know that the profit is mine and mine alone.

Now I make +/- N150,000 in a month.

This is not a scam o! I want to teach just 20people the following:
#The Basics of Signwritting/Printing
# Where and Where the Jobs are produced.
# How to Charge.
# How to Prepare a Quotation.
# How to get customers.
# Marketing Strategies.
# Target Segmentation.
# Conceptualization of Jobs.
# The processes of Production of any printing Products like; Complementary Cards, Digital Large Format Printings (SAV & FLEX), Stamps, Seals, Awards and plaques, posters, fliers, Event Invitations ETC.

The First 20people will be admited so that the teachings can be effective.
You have 2months of Free consultation/guide.

Reply with your Details or send them to: contact.mcbnig@gmail.com or the Number below. Then the N20,000 FEE payment procedure will be sent to you.
Re: Stop Searching For A Job! You Want To Know Why? by Maximus85(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
The date for our next workshop will be posted soon. To all the attendees of our last workshop, I hope you got the worth of your money. Been a business owner is not more than this. In case of any help, don't hesitate to contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant Needed / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Job For A Procurement Sourcing Manager ( / Customer Care Receptionist WANTED !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.