Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (80447 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta:

shocked shocked shocked
Bad news!
WHY undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by gunners160(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
I am seriously anxious 4 d show 2 begin.but my own is dat pls make una no use dis avenue use ham snatch sum guys gf wit una swit words nd flow
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
ichidodo: As a matter of policy when i am on nairaland i dont look at profile pics,therefore i dont know and care if u are beautiful or HOT,if u are priviledge or not,if u r popular or not or how old u are, am A woo u because i find ure intellect beautiful,ure mentality strong,ure heart large and ure instinct motherly. So i pick........CARMELION.
NOTED! cool

See you on the 29th wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
Flashaldrin:
9ice. Cos if you looked at their pics, you'd be severely dissappointed!
Disappointed. sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by temi4fash(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
ichidodo: As a matter of policy when i am on nairaland i dont look at profile pics,therefore i dont know and care if u are beautiful or HOT,if u are priviledge or not,if u r popular or not or how old u are, am A woo u because i find ure intellect beautiful,ure mentality strong,ure heart large and ure instinct motherly. So i pick........CARMELION.

i lik dat
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ichidodo: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
temi4fash:

i lik dat
Thanx bro but i hope u wont be a rival,lol**shining my cutlass**

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES (UPDATE)

Mr. Uzo and ________ to woo tianyx

kunmibola and ________ to woo gree-die

Neduzze5 and Rhymez to woo Caracta cry

ichidodo and ________ to woo Carmelion
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
[size=32pt]9. ONILA[/size]

And next on our chat of the trending cheeks on NL is the fashion guru herself, Onila. She's one very hot and cute female NLder, you'll ever enjoy if you win her heart, but also hope that there wouldn't be controversy grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by gunners160(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ichidodo u hv my vote dat day but pls dnt fumble lyke ryhmez .b4 dat day e sounded lyke d man but wen it was tyme 2 prove his worth 2 vicky e just fall my hand expecially dat his introduction write up.sha may b tension nd fear was wat kaused it.u knw it is nt easy 2 woo a ladi even if u get courage ur courage go run sharp sharp ur hrt go dey beat 120 tymes per min talk much more of wen it is a challenge. binger.i am waitin 4 ur slot o o o.letz c if u wuld b over thrown dis time around or u wuld stil remain d unfloored king of nl

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
[size=32pt]8. SHOLLYPOPZ[/size]

And the tigeress herself made it to the chart, so loving, caring and gentle (strong sarcasm attached). LOL! Hope you don't get the boo of your e-life when you try to bleach her heart with your sweet flow of woo lines embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
gunners160: Ichidodo u hv my vote dat day but pls dnt fumble lyke ryhmez .b4 dat day e sounded lyke d man but wen it was tyme 2 prove his worth 2 vicky e just fall my hand expecially dat his introduction write up.sha may b tension nd fear was wat kaused it.u knw it is nt easy 2 woo a ladi even if u get courage ur courage go run sharp sharp ur hrt go dey beat 120 tymes per min talk much more of wen it is a challenge. binger.i am waitin 4 ur slot o o o.letz c if u wuld b over thrown dis time around or u wuld stil remain d unfloored king of nl
Did you pick any lady?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ichidodo: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
gunners160: Ichidodo u hv my vote dat day but pls dnt fumble lyke ryhmez .b4 dat day e sounded lyke d man but wen it was tyme 2 prove his worth 2 vicky e just fall my hand expecially dat his introduction write up.sha may b tension nd fear was wat kaused it.u knw it is nt easy 2 woo a ladi even if u get courage ur courage go run sharp sharp ur hrt go dey beat 120 tymes per min talk much more of wen it is a challenge. binger.i am waitin 4 ur slot o o o.letz c if u wuld b over thrown dis time around or u wuld stil remain d unfloored king of nl
thanx bro,i pray not to disappoint u,gunners 4 lyfe.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
[size=32pt]7. GREE-DIE[/size]

And Miss Mynd makes it to the chart, so cool online personality, unfortunately all her goodies is been monopolized by one Ajegunle boy sad Someone have to get her out of his claw, she's begining to rust there, and she needs a new touch wink

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
[size=32pt]6. UJ SIZZLE[/size]

And the sizzler sizzles into the chart, yet she needs someone to rescue her from Obino's (PHCN) love fluntuation.
She's a very humble, decent and intelligent to add only but few, yet she was unfortunate to get her heart been handled by a PHCN worker angry A solar power is needed asap. Who will be the one? We'll find out in this challenge.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Wellloaded: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
Who d hell is Nebu?undecided. grin
nebuchadnezzar
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Wellloaded: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
I want idowuogbo
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=32pt]7. GREE-DIE[/size]

And Miss Mynd makes it to the chart, so cool online personality, unfortunately all her goodies is been monopolized by one Ajegunle boy sad Someone have to get her out of his claw, she's begining to rust there, and she needs a new touch wink
What is this about? Gree-die happens to be a lovely, intelligent and absolutely beautiful human being both in and out. Her beauty is above everything. Her intelligence transcends almost all I have seen here. She is one of the reasons I smile on NL and her warmt is encompassing
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Wellloaded: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
What is this about? Gree-die happens to be a lovely, intelligent and absolutely beautiful human being both in and out. Her beauty is above everything. Her intelligence transcends almost all I have seen here. She is one of the reasons I smile on NL and her warmt is encompassing
shoo ! Mynd don vex.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
It's a countdown chat of trending NL cheeks to be wooed and I posteth as the spirit leadeth me. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eze Promoe:
It's a countdown chat of trending NL cheeks to be wooed and I posteth as the spirit leadeth me. smiley
Better be careful where that "spirit" leads you.....
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by gunners160(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=32pt]7. GREE-DIE[/size]

kai u are just 2 funny.ajegunle boy ahahhaha
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
I smell love in the air.Why not woo her?
Mynd_44:
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
Lol.Obino will skin u alive for giving his baby out
Eze Promoe: [size=32pt]6. UJ SIZZLE[/size]

And the sizzler sizzles into the chart, yet she needs someone to rescue her from Obino's (PHCN) love fluntuation.
She's a very humble, decent and intelligent to add only but few, yet she was unfortunate to get her heart been handled by a PHCN worker angry A solar power is needed asap. Who will be the one? We'll find out in this challenge.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
Popowaa: I smell love in the air.Why not woo her?
I don't waste lines which is what this is
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
sad sad lipsrsealed

be kind.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
gree-die:

sad sad lipsrsealed

be kind.
I was actually being kind
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by greedie1(f): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
I was actually being kind
mynd...... woo me embarassed embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
It's just for fun.U dont ve to be rigid loosen up and let ppl see how much u adore her.
Mynd_44:
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by fruityjojo(f): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Golly! can't wait 4 d wooing 2 begin. cheesy.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mynd pleeeaaasseeee be a gentleman.She asked u herself.
gree-die:

mynd...... woo me embarassed embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by fruityjojo(f): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Golly! can't wait 4 d wooing 2 begin. cheesy. Following
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Mynd44: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
Popowaa: It's just for fun.U dont ve to be rigid loosen up and let ppl see how much u adore her.
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (126)

Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.