Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (79976 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
An0nimus: ^^^
I have to give it to Eze sha, that up there was well written. Today's show has got to eclipse that of yesterday. amen. Agbada things on my mind againgringringrin
agbada today again? After using it for adaobi's catarh.. Nyama
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
You gave me a title and you're now LMAOing at it, is it good? grin grin grin
me kwa? when did I give you that title?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
Br3nd4: agbada today again? After using it for adaobi's catarh.. Nyama
grin
I think he will use a different agbada today.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 2legit2qwt: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2013

Lmao grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:
grin
he has only one o.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
Br3nd4: he has only one o.. grin
lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin LOOL
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
wtf? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
wtf? grin grin grin grin grin grin
ask ada grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
Be3nd4 you are beautiful!!!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
This should on da frontpage.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
phoinix: Be3nd4 you are beautiful!!!
*brushing blushing in 3 shades* thank you..
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2013
6 inch louboutin and Peruvian hair, huh?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
wait Br3nd4, did you shave part of your head?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2013
Br3nd4: *brushing blushing in 3 shades* thank you..

I would like to woo you, can you be d butter in my bread?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
phoinix:

I think its too late for this season, maybe u can try again next season.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Princeparix(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
Smartie gurl: Am strong dear.
amen. How was our day
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
me kwa? when did I give you that title?
LINK grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
CFCfan:

I think its too late for this season, maybe u can try again next season.

Yeah
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
LINK grin
yeah, I chose you alright but I didn't confer on you the Eze Ogbunike title.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
phoinix:

*In Phyno's voice*

yeeh shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
NA LIE O shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 2legit2qwt: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
I need to woo some today, i'll go with ibkaye and mondi cheeks

Throw in idowuogbo and pen.ssucker lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
NA LIE O shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
hahahaha!! na you sabi o, I no know who dash you Eze Ogbunike...do you want it takes to be Eze Ogbunike? you think say na to type some romantic lines and you go become Eze Ogbunike? you never jam tongue tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Princeparix(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
he is the e-king of the ogbunike princess. So the dude na e-ogbunike king. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
2legit2qwt: I need to woo some today, i'll go with ibkaye and mondi cheeks

Throw in idowuogbo and pen.ssucker lipsrsealed grin grin

you gotta have balls dude
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahaha!! na you sabi o, I no know who dash you Eze Ogbunike...do you want it takes to be Eze Ogbunike? you think say na to type some romantic lines and you go become Eze Ogbunike? you never jam tongue tongue
Chai, Modella nkem, na wetin remain embarassed
Is it to catch grenade for you, leave am jor, grenade na for akara sellers. I go catch missiles for you come give you am, then you go blow am breeze to quench am grin NO TIME! Tell me the requirements.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Chai, Modella nkem, na wetin remain embarassed
Is it to catch grenade for you, leave am jor, grenade na for akara sellers. I go catch missiles for you come give you am, then you go blow am breeze to quench am grin NO TIME! Tell me the requirements.
ehen, na now you just come...wait small, make I draft my list of requirements.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella: wait Br3nd4, did you shave part of your head?
dont tell my mum..
Yes i did
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by An0nimus: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
looooooool you no well at all gringrin

CFCfan:
grin
nna mehn, see as this geh be wan fall my hand..*strolls to wardrobe* shows almost started, I need show those red carpet people some swaqqa gringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2013
phoinix:

uhmmm.... Ure Eze kpomo abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126)

Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija / Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.