Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Kind Of Work Can A Social Studies Graduate Do - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Kind Of Work Can A Social Studies Graduate Do (6390 Views)

Does This Happen In Your Place Of Work Too? / Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment / Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Work Can A Social Studies Graduate Do by rottable(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
hello guys , i am a fresh graduate of olabisi onabanjo university. The future often scare me because i studied social studies and my friend always tell me dat there is no company that will be willing to accept a graduate of a minor course like my course . so great nairalnders i nid your advice on what to do .
Re: What Kind Of Work Can A Social Studies Graduate Do by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
OOU IS A MESSED UP SCHOOL, FIRST BAPTISE UR CERTIFICATE IN A RECOGNISED UNI LIKE UNAAB, UNILAG, UI AND OAU. THEN FROM THERE YOU'LL SEE A LOT OF OPEN DOORS. BEST WISHES!
Re: What Kind Of Work Can A Social Studies Graduate Do by heskay0: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
Me I'll advice u do ur masters ASAP frm uni lyk OAU or Unilorin or any well recognised fed uni, u can do coses like Pub Admin or Int. Rel.
Re: What Kind Of Work Can A Social Studies Graduate Do by richeyy(m): 12:09am On Mar 24, 2013
You can be anything you wanna be. Don't let what people think or your certificate limit you. With your degree, you can work with public health or community care organizations. You can also work with children and adult services, the United Nations or diplomatic missions. Some law firms need your services too. Do your bit, learn new skills (maybe a new language) and pray for God's direction. The world is yet to see what God will do for and with and by and in and through a person who loves him. Best wishes.

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Work Can A Social Studies Graduate Do by richeyy(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2013
And if you've got the means you can start graduate studies in a related field.
Re: What Kind Of Work Can A Social Studies Graduate Do by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
guy,acquire other skills in other fields.........maybe IT.
Re: What Kind Of Work Can A Social Studies Graduate Do by gunpoint(m): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2013
Dnt mind dis bullshi.ters, if u hv a 2.1 start applyn to banks asap cos its lukn lik recruitment season in d industry ryt nw. Evn if u hv a 2.2 giv it a shot. I can only talk abt d one I knw sha
Re: What Kind Of Work Can A Social Studies Graduate Do by echibuzor: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2013
@rottable..... Greatest OOUites.....
Dont mind the guy with the baptismal solution.... What u should ask ursef is What do you want o do? When that is settled, Then you ask if you have the required skills to perfom well in that which you want to do... If you are confident you have them, good.. If not, go ahead and acquire them... Then you cam start to apply for that job.... No Organisation wants to send staff on expensive training anymore.... Thats my 2kobo.... Excellentia Humania est patriae Opus....
Re: What Kind Of Work Can A Social Studies Graduate Do by kepsi123(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2013
EVERYTHING[/size][size=8pt]

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Graduate Trainee Program Ogere, Ogun State. Application Is On / What Is The Relevance Of "Political Science" As A Course.? / Please Advice Me On Nysc Exemption Letter And Discharge Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.