Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) (36347 Views)

Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) / Wole Soyinka And Sister Tinuke In 1952 And 2003 / Wole Soyinka And Sister In 1940 (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by heskay0: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2013
The man has always been this man and shall remain this man
till another life. The consistency in physical appearance and
general attitude to life is astoundingly remarkable.Woke my icon
you are so blessed and a blessing to civilization. Sail on Buffalo
Soldier,patriot and hero.Remain blessed amongst us mortal men,

20 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by DukeNija(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
This hair Sha! cheesy

He obviously had a thing for pics, knowing they'd come in handy in future!

Its high time I start snapping O so future generations will see their mentor in his youth! grin wink

14 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Techwriter: 1:39am On Mar 24, 2013
1963! She must be old by now. Can you post the recent picture of the lady?
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by YorubaOmoge: 3:52am On Mar 24, 2013
Techwriter: 1963! She must be old by now. Can you post the recent picture of the lady?

She?

Seriously, Woyinka is ageless. . . . Him wan live past the "others" lol grin
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 24, 2013
Duke_Nija: This hair Sha! cheesy

Its high time I start snapping O so future generations will see their mentor in his youth! grin wink
hahahaha!!! there's really no excuse for you not to take good photos....not with all the photoshop, instagram, picasa etc etc all over the place.
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by teeceexx: 4:05am On Mar 24, 2013
Nice Pic. How come i ve never heard about his wife?

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by moderatorr: 4:12am On Mar 24, 2013
what of his wife(ves)?
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by MMotimo: 4:29am On Mar 24, 2013
He's better looking in old age, he's aged well

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Mayflowa(m): 4:30am On Mar 24, 2013
Soyinka!

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by NovusHomo(m): 4:34am On Mar 24, 2013
Wife or wives? To a genius, a wife is at best a distraction and at worst an impediment. No disrespect to the ladies. Just an observation.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 24, 2013
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by hrykanu231(m): 4:51am On Mar 24, 2013
Good looks bad intentions... See him "game" face.
If he had only read his books and 4get dis his cult idea, 9ja unis wld have bn beta.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by boyeholorunda(m): 5:09am On Mar 24, 2013
The CB himself. Ahoy !

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by koruji(m): 5:24am On Mar 24, 2013
Get off your "jealous" horse.

Always gung-ho about Yoruba stuff.
What competition are you talking about?
It is convenient for you to ignore the fact that people have being posting Wole Soyinka's pics on NL recently.
[size=14pt]Before Achebe died.[/size]

Here they are:
https://www.nairaland.com/1228290/picture-wole-soyinka-cigar#14794923
https://www.nairaland.com/1225273/wole-soyinka-washington-d.c-1978#14752457
https://www.nairaland.com/1184880/wole-soyinka-sister-1940-picture#14153025

And what the heck? Achebe's death does not mean the earth will stop revolving around the sun.
[size=14pt]You overestimate your importance. Nobody is thinking of you when they are about to do things - you are not that important. Unless of course you decide to stand in the way - and what you will pay will be a heavy price[/size]
Stop tormenting yourself.

Ikengawo: this thread is uninteresting and has 3 posts.
But because the mod wants to 'compete' with Achebe's attention it's the first thread on the first page LOL.
Even a dead man can't avoid Yoruba jealousy

62 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 24, 2013
So he has kids?
Does he have a wife too or wives
Little is known about Wole Soyinkas family
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by braine(m): 5:28am On Mar 24, 2013
This man is such a fine person. I really envy his skin.
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by koruji(m): 5:31am On Mar 24, 2013
You guys need to educate yourselves.
Fraternities are not supposed to be any kind of "evil" cults.
It is all over the United States colleges - and are guys or girls that group together.
Although they are known for hazing new entrants, that is frowned upon these days.
And even hazing doesn't involve the kind of evil being perpetrated in Nigerian schools.
It is like us in Nigeria to take something with noble intentions and transform it into bad outcomes.
This is basically the story of fraternities in Nigeria - its evil bent these days has nothing to do with Baba Kogi.
Same story with our democracy: that our so-called democracy is really a "lootocracy" doesn't mean that we blame those who came up with the noble idea of a "government of the people by the people and for the people".

hrykanu231: Good looks bad intentions... See him "game" face.
If he had only read his books and 4get dis his cult idea, 9ja unis wld have bn beta.

26 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Ikengawo: 5:33am On Mar 24, 2013
Its sad a great man is being used for tribalist internet fighting.
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Classicalman(m): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2013
heskay0: The man has always been this man and shall remain this man
till another life. The consistency in physical appearance and
general attitude to life is astoundingly remarkable.Woke my icon
you are so blessed and a blessing to civilization. Sail on Buffalo
Soldier,patriot and hero.Remain blessed amongst us mortal men,
Wole Soyinka and Chinualumogu Achebe remain my literary icons and mentors. But wait o, is that Napkin or pampers grin grin
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2013
hrykanu231: Good looks bad intentions... See him "game" face.

U know u are silly, right?

9 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Soso990240(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2013
E be like say na wen dm form their CULT newly.baba KUSH.
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Balkan(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2013
This thread is dry. Achebe was a man of the people

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by mysticgal(f): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2013
this is the child of his loins,great resemblance.
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by dammytosh: 8:38am On Mar 24, 2013
teeceexx: Nice Pic. How come i ve never heard about his wife?

@teeceexx, you are right. I have never thought about his wife. Doing my research right away.
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Irritant: 8:38am On Mar 24, 2013
Clear road for baba wole.... grin grin grin ..

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by BashToks: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2013
Duke_Nija: This hair Sha! cheesy

The thousands wey u dey snap for restroom per day never still do
Lol
Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by Akshow: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2013
But because the mod wants to 'compete' with Achebe's attention it's the first thread on the first page LOL.
typical! because u are a bitter bigot u read meaning into every innocent move. na today pix wey no even make sense reach the NOBEL prize winner's pix don dey make front page? Try to see pass ur bigoted fried brain and know that not every move as a bigoted intention u senseless ogbuefi swine. always whinning and playing the victim. u have officially tribalize an innocent thread. ewu Ethiopia.

22 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by ziccoit: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2013

I'm not a tribalist or bigot but, I must say this;

The Igbo outlook on issues concerning the matters outside the spare of their knowledge is always weak and surprisingly inane in every sense of the words. They always claim victim at every available opportunity that you would be left wondering how such gene enters their DNA cluster. Igbo is the only tribe not loved by 'Yoruba' and 'aboki'. They are the one being killed by bombs in the North even when the statistics revealed otherwise. They are the one being marginalised even when their sons&daughters are rulling and milking us dry.

You need to read the above comment again to understand what I'm saying.

Sorry o. It is only I need to say something here.

22 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) by healthcons: 8:43am On Mar 24, 2013
OLD SKOOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day / Basketmouth's Drawing Painting By Ayeola Ayodeji / Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.