Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot (1919 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Is An Example Of Why The North Produces The Best Leaders, Disagree ? / Sanusi Lamido Is A Liar. Lawmakers / Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 24, 2013
He wrote truly divisive articles which flamed the embers of tribalism, such as

"Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria."

Painting whole groups of people in a negative light.

He was simply a jealous and low-achieving nonentity who envied the success of his predecessor, Soludo.

How did the Nigerian banking system improve under his tenure?

Bitter old fool.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by Afam4eva(m): 12:24am On Mar 24, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by ikeyman00(m): 12:34am On Mar 24, 2013
|@@@

yes they are as well as their boko harem father

we once again over heard their god saying boko harem having destroyed a lot of families and business should be classified under minor crime

what else do u expect ANGRY

and lets just not talk about his criminal dealing in lagos cuz mind me he has his agberos defenders representing in nl
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by Boss13: 12:41am On Mar 24, 2013
Where is the article? Is it truly sad if he wrote it. I just hope it is not true.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by Paschal007: 12:42am On Mar 24, 2013
Why not allow those he addressed to defend themselves?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by AK481(m): 12:46am On Mar 24, 2013
Let them defend themselves
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by pheyikemi: 12:48am On Mar 24, 2013
Paschal007: Why not allow those he addressed to defend themselves?
'Cos d thread's topic said it all, wotz thr to defend again. I knw u xpect d yorubas to come here and start throwing abusive words but he's not worth the headache. He shd keep on rambling he needs it as he's already counting days to the end of his tenure. Op thk u 4ur sincere love towards us and 4supporting the yorubas. May God reward you as you've loved us so.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 24, 2013
Address the issue raised by sanusi and not give room to personality assasination. Every national issue raised by a non-yoruba is always conceived as anti-yoruba.The Yoruba nation with insecurity, always chunvinistic and dancing to ethnic adagio over any issue. Free Education right frm Awolowo era had made no meaningful impact because an intellectually sohisticated being hardly affected by tribalistic and sectional sentiment.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 24, 2013
AK 48: Let them defend themselves

Yes I will at this juncture.

There is no how and no way that someone can tarnish the image of a whole, upstanding, and consistent race of people and get away with it.

Hopefully their intellectuals here in Nairaland will match this fire for fire, as they have been doing when some others have been concerned.

I take my leave.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by pheyikemi: 12:56am On Mar 24, 2013
JudismphD: The Yoruba nation with insecurity, always chunvinistic and dancing to ethnic adagio over any issue. Free Education right frm Awolowo era had made no meaningful impact because an intellectually sohisticated being is hardly affected by tribalistic and sectional sentiment.
U sound sooo bitter you poor thing. I feel ur pain ehn. But ur comment doesn't go in line wt d thread. Seems u missed road

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by tomakint: 1:15am On Mar 24, 2013
Sanusi is a man needed to be monitored closely and watched! Thank God he would quit by 2014 as the 'Sultan of CBN Caliphate' he is a confirmed psychopath, no doubt!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by Boss13: 1:18am On Mar 24, 2013
I just finished reading the article and I am shocked to the bone. We need to address this ethnic/tribal issue. I am afraid because I see a Rwanda genocide

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by pheyikemi: 1:40am On Mar 24, 2013
Boss13: I just finished reading the article and I am shocked to the bone. We need to address this ethnic/tribal issue. I am afraid because I see a Rwanda genocide
grin whr is d article? Frm wc source did u read it ? I'm interested pls
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: U sound sooo bitter you poor thing. I feel ur pain ehn. But ur comment doesn't go in line wt d thread. Seems u missed road
. Its very palpable u are suffering from lacuna, you this maggotic chunivinist.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by Boss13: 2:26am On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: grin whr is d article? Frm wc source did u read it ? I'm interested pls

Google it.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 24, 2013
Boss13: I just finished reading the article and I am shocked to the bone. We need to address this ethnic/tribal issue. I am afraid because I see a Rwanda genocide
ya. we really need to start addressing it. One of the issues that if addressed, can bring about a big change in Nigeria.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by bestview: 8:54am On Mar 24, 2013
Ofcourse yerobas are the problem with Nigeria.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by Paschal007: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2013
pheyikemi: 'Cos d thread's topic said it all, wotz thr to defend again. I knw u xpect d yorubas to come here and start throwing abusive words but he's not worth the headache. He shd keep on rambling he needs it as he's already counting days to the end of his tenure. Op thk u 4ur sincere love towards us and 4supporting the yorubas. May God reward you as you've loved us so.
oh am sorry about that. It's just that i expected them yorba people to do the same thing they're doing on this thread.....> www.nairaland.com/1234467/did-chinua-achetytbe-actually-anything

It's funny how they let SLS to be because his tenure is ending but won't let the Prof whose life has ended to rest. Reeks of cowardice imo.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by UncleJJ(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2013
Cant do shit to him, half of cbn staff na yoruba , hakf of nigerian banking industry na yoruba.....so he must have first hand experience.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by pheyikemi: 11:46am On Mar 24, 2013
JudismphD: . Its very palpable u are suffering from lacuna, you this maggotic chunivinist.
Really? Tell me more. Frm every thing u've written it is clear even to a blind man u are a maggot wt chunivisitic attitude
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by pheyikemi: 11:47am On Mar 24, 2013
Boss13:

Google it.
kindly do dat 4me
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by ikeyman00(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2013
@@@@

for me the only thing resounding in the article is the man himself telling us y-eribas and their father up in the north has been destroying the country

note this is from Sanusi when he implied that the great Igbo hasnt be forgiven for the part they played in the war hence the reason the marginalization is kept alive by the haters and evil vampires in the north

this is from Sanusi not RIP achebe
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by Gbawe: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
nnenna.1:

He was simply a jealous and low-achieving nonentity who envied the success of his predecessor, Soludo.

Bitter old fool.

All I know is that folks should focus on what is real, on the ground, and what any honest and decent father/mother can take to their children as 'gospel truth'. If this is done, and given the current reality of Nigeria, would Sanusi Lamido not be thoroughly ashamed to repeat his ludicrous and logic-defying claim today?

If the North implodes through Boko Haram that is almost entirely, in its latest renaissance, the creation of Northern politicians, will the myopic 'Ostrich' Sanusi not relocate his entire family to the SW to live safely amongst those he claims are the problem of Nigeria?

Yet reality on the ground continue to expose the likes of Lamido to be deluded and divisive egotists consumed with self-denial and an arrogance that makes them fully dedicated to blaming others when, after all is said and done, Nigeria's current problems fully exonerate and validate the choices the Yorubas have made.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by MrMcJay(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
^^Dot mind the fools. When I was in Lagos, Our house was opposite Emeka Anyaoku's house in Ikoyi. Cosmas Maduka stays at Milverton, Ikoyi. Ojukwu and co held properties in Ikoyi and VI.
Where is SLS's official residence in Lagos? Ikoyi.
When BH hammers Ibos in th North, do they go home, where do they go to? Lagos.
Where do they get the money they spend on Onwa December?
When the police kill them and dump their bodies in Ezu River, where do they run to?
When kidnappers hold them in exchange for N100 recharge card, upon release, where do they go to?
Wher do they go to cry? Nairaland. Where is Nairaland based? SW.

Flat-headed Ingrates.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by Gamji007: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
nnenna.1:

Bitter old fool.

Is he worse than Achebe? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by MrGlobe(m): 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is totally right by stating Yoruba are the problem with Nigeria. chikena.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by MrGlobe(m): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mr McJay: ^^Dot mind the fools. When I was in Lagos, Our house was opposite Emeka Anyaoku's house in Ikoyi. Cosmas Maduka stays at Milverton, Ikoyi. Ojukwu and co held properties in Ikoyi and VI.
Where is SLS's official residence in Lagos? Ikoyi.
When BH hammers Ibos in th North, do they go home, where do they go to? Lagos.
Where do they get the money they spend on Onwa December?
When the police kill them and dump their bodies in Ezu River, where do they run to?
When kidnappers hold them in exchange for N100 recharge card, upon release, where do they go to?
Wher do they go to cry? Nairaland. Where is Nairaland based? SW.

Flat-headed Ingrates.
Are you people mad? when will this your obsession of igbos cease? This thread is about Sanusi and Yoruba, how did you manage to drag igbos into it? same thing you did when Ahmadu Ali called Yorubas 'ungrateful'

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by pheyikemi: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Are you people mad? when will this your obsession of igbos cease? This thread is about Sanusi and Yoruba, how did you manage to drag igbos into it? same thing you did when Ahmadu Ali called Yorubas 'ungrateful'
If u followed d thread frm d beginning, and if u r honestly honest and sincere to urself, u'll c dat u pple started it 1st, I guess d favour was returned. So dnt vex

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by MrGlobe(m): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
^
why should allow yourself to be distracted by igbos when you should focus on replying sanusi.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by pheyikemi: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mr. Globe:
^
why should allow yourself to be distracted by igbos when you should focus on replying sanusi.
'cos sanusi needn't be replied. Silence, they say is the best ansa for a f**#
Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by Gbawe: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2013

"Defend" ourselves from what? The OP is a decent person siding with what is right, even if not Yoruba, unlike fence-sitting "e no consign us" folks like you who cannot simply stand up in defence of what is right. Why should Sanusi Lamido, given the reality of Nigeria, say such thing that destroys the reconciliatory spirit and healing conduct many decent Yorubas embrace when they deliberately refrain from generalising against the North?

We all know political Boko Haram, likely to be the end of Nigeria if unchecked, is a creation exclusively sponsored and abetted by Northern politician. No other area in Nigeria host politicians who wickedly and inhumanly imprisoned their own with illiteracy, underdevelopment and backwardness more than the North.

How dare Sanusi make such a claim, all things factored in, against a people who will be regarded, by any neutral non-Nigerian, as part of the fabric that has kept Nigeria peaceful and whole?

Sanusi Lamido, even as I once held him in decent esteem, is not a fair or even principled man. How have the Yorubas, by any stretch of the imagination, constituted themselves to be "the problem of Nigeria" more than the Hausa/Fulani or anyone else for that matter? I am one of those who argues we should look forward, never backward, but the likes of Sanusi Lamido should refrain from dishonest and self-deluding revisionism that sees him portraying his own people as saints while pointing the finger at others when we should all be uniting to move forward with a dedication to modern principles making others great .

What Sanusi Lamido wrote, never mind it was in the past, is the bane of Nigeria's development even if many of us are too myopic to see it. I will never support such as him to lead Nigerian in a higher capacity. He should learn from Ribadu because his utterance marks him out as a disgrace to the North and an example of the arrogant 'throwback' born-to-rule leaders in the region who have a thinly-disguised disdain for others.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot by hercules07: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Gbawe:

"Defend" ourselves from what? The OP is a decent person siding with what is right, even if not Yoruba, unlike fence-sitting "e no consign us" folks like you who cannot simply stand up in defence of what is right. Why should Sanusi Lamido, given the reality of Nigeria, say such thing that destroys the reconciliatory spirit and healing conduct many decent Yorubas embrace when they deliberately refrain from generalising against the North?

We all know political Boko Haram, likely to be the end of Nigeria if unchecked, is a creation exclusively sponsored and abetted by Northern politician. No other area in Nigeria host politicians who wickedly and inhumanly imprisoned their own with illiteracy, underdevelopment and backwardness more than the North.

How dare Sanusi make such a claim, all things factored in, against a people who will be regarded, by any neutral non-Nigerian, as part of the fabric that has kept Nigeria peaceful and whole?

Sanusi Lamido, even as I once held him in decent esteem, is not a fair or even principled man. How have the Yorubas, by any stretch of the imagination, constituted themselves to be "the problem of Nigeria" more than the Hausa/Fulani or anyone else for that matter? I am one of those who argues we should look forward, never backward, but the likes of Sanusi Lamido should refrain from dishonest and self-deluding revisionism that sees him portraying his own people as saints while pointing the finger at others when we should all be uniting to move forward with a dedication to modern principles making others great .

What Sanusi Lamido wrote, never mind it was in the past, is the bane of Nigeria's development even if many of us are too myopic to see it. I will never support such as him to lead Nigerian in a higher capacity. He should learn from Ribadu because his utterance marks him out as a disgrace to the North and an example of the arrogant 'throwback' born-to-rule leaders in the region who have a thinly-disguised disdain for others.

I hope you know that Sanusi wrote articles deriding his people as being part of the problems as well, do not take that article in isolation, he has written other articles castigating the major tribes, I do not agree with him that Yorubas are the problems of the nation but, I believe our elites with the elites of other tribes are the problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo's Letter To IBB In 1992 / What Exactly Is Nairaland's Problem With The Apc. / Breaking: Fg Extends Ebola Holiday Till New Year For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.