Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram (39582 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falaeā€™s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ikeyman00(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
@@@@

to all the deluders,liars and fools

i understand emm that for some of us progress brings joy but for some people it brings envy

to oga pataki i have to tell u this; nl is a forum right!! i understand u are on the look out to improve ur useless ogbomoso English, im really afraid that i the ikeyman could not provide resolution in any way or form

The only suggestion in my mind i can offer BIG MAN for now is "taking the same route your awo man took"

Your guess is good as mine hahha. Get urself some rat poison as u really do not have much choice but to live up to the truth for once in ur live time

Desist your dumpy foolishness and tribalism to engage in the nation building BIGMAN

Be good BIGMAN
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by sweetgala(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@@

sweetgala

i always know there are few good oduduwas like u out there; Just as i said before to nlers; go out there and find out so many oduduwa loath the purported hero called awo and the same justice should be reached out to awo

one still wonder the reason u only get one LIKE

oya over to oduduwa dumpy deluders like gbawe and co

only the truth will save us;lets remember that

My opinions on Awo are different, although not a sinless man he was a patriot. Conflicting stories have been said of his part in the civil war but a living fact is his part in the uplifting of people in the west as concerns formal education. Many Yoruba lawyers doctors and professionals from all spheres owe much to this.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by sweetgala(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
donpata:
Obviouslly, uv nt xperiencd riot in d north..

Thankfully I have not
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ikeyman00(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
sweet gala
My opinions on Awo are different, although not a sinless man he was a patriot. Conflicting stories have been said of his part in the civil war but a living fact is his part in the uplifting of people in the west as concerns formal education. Many Yoruba lawyers doctors and professionals from all spheres owe much to this.

yes u might be right be assured that there are millions of oduduwa who still believe the man is a selfish and heartless one cool
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by sweetgala(m): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2013
ikeyman00: sweet gala

yes u might be right be assured that there are millions of oduduwa who still believe the man is a selfish and heartless one cool

And that is their opinion which they have every right to hold.
To say the information guiding that is true is another thing. The fact is and forever will be Awo is a patriot, if GEJ was half the man he was we'll all be better for it.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ikeyman00(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
^^ selfish and a tribal killer

big NO
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
ikeyman00: ^^ selfish and a tribal killer

big NO

A fool at 40...is a full for eternity...

Seun can affirm that you've been a fool ever since he registered your handle in this community in 2006..
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ikeyman00(m): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
^^^ well but every body in nl is not an old man like u!

so once again move

the fact that i registered when god knows does not mean i should be old like u

i once asked u to tell me ur location in naija so i could pay u a visit OLD MAN

still waiting

A fool at 40...is a full for eternity...

Seun can affirm that you've been a fool ever since he registered your handle in this community in 2006..

yeye old thing
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by ikeyman00(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
@@@

so wat next

me tire for una oduduwa bitter souls

i have to admit shocked
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by DuduNegro: 12:06am On Mar 27, 2013
ikeyman, i hear you are running mouth about Awolowo. is this true? you ruuning mouth again, looking for palava?
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by nduchucks: 2:20am On Mar 27, 2013
topazjosh: some ibo dudes can be so funny eehn,going through some of the comments on this thread i finally realised SOME ibo dudes aren't sincere with the whole issue on ground,ndu now totally facing opc instead of BH issue, misquoting the other guy,does the guy mention any oba for bn in possesion of guns?instead of you giving out your own personnal opinion about the main issue,you are attacking the obas and opc,you are a real hypocrite ndu.

nwanne,i bu onye JJC? embarassed
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by GalaxyNoteII: 3:13am On Mar 27, 2013
sweet_gala:

Not just Yorubas. Many many ungrateful successful ibos should thank awolowo for his free education policy.

i.e Phillip E.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2013
ikeyman00: ^^^ well but every body in nl is not an old man like u!

so once again move

the fact that i registered when god knows does not mean i should be old like u

i once asked u to tell me ur location in naija so i could pay u a visit OLD MAN

still waiting

yeye old thing

Mumu ....you've never for once known to be coherent ...why not prove to us that you get little sense.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by topazjosh(m): 8:13am On Mar 27, 2013
ndu_chucks:

nwanne,i bu onye JJC? embarassed
mumu to speak the general language wey we understand nah big deal 4 u,I fit b jjc for nairaland,you wey don dey here since wetin you don achieve?nothing than to spit out rubbish.seun osewa dey make money,you dey here dey form landlord.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by dailywealth1967: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2013
One thing is obvious here;both they Government & Boko Haram agree that BH members are locked up in various jails in Nigeria.BH rquested for release of their members.Why then is our government calling BH faceless?Recent Lagos escapade,the people caught in possessions of the bombs,AK47,Daggers were all illegal immigrants from Niger Republic & Mali?When the bomb owner was tortured by the security agents,he revealed the location where he hid the bomb.He must have given the names of sponsors?Massive cover up is beginning to take place.Watch out unfolding events.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by nduchucks: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
topazjosh: mumu to speak the general language wey we understand nah big deal 4 u,I fit b jjc for nairaland,you wey don dey here since wetin you don achieve?nothing than to spit out rubbish.seun osewa dey make money,you dey here dey form landlord.

Yeap. JJC ka obu
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by jookco(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
jookco:

My brother why do you like killing christians in the name of cleansing?, so its true your religion Islam is not for peace i mean judging from your statement.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
After all this tribal ranting Heree I still don't cee yorubas as d Enemies,s only enemies we have re D hausas,ojukwu tried to decrypt th messege but he was nat supported well We all have to live with thhe hausa's as they drag us All backward
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by BishopMagic: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
Mynd44:
Is this mumu not supposed to be in jail? I tire for Nigeria ooo

Mods, rule 27 : posting trash

Do the needful

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo / Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily / Makarfi, Others Take Over PDP Secretariat After Supreme Court Ruling (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.