Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

'Edge Of Paradise' Soap On Mnet - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Edge Of Paradise' Soap On Mnet (2092 Views)

Tinsel Is Still The Best Nigerian Soap On Tv / 'tinsel', The Nigerian Soap On Mnet: Great? What Do You Think? / Edge Of Paradise, Showing On Mnet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Edge Of Paradise' Soap On Mnet by FLYBOY(m): 7:46pm On May 08, 2006
EDGE OF PARADISE.

Hi all, has anybody watched the new soap, Edge of Paradise, on MNET, I think it is well produced, another feather in MNET's hat,
Re: 'Edge Of Paradise' Soap On Mnet by Emad(f): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2007
Yes i have watched it
It was really good, i think this mean that there are good actors in 9ja
The directors simply donot want to "waste time" correcting and editing scenes

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Treasure (naija Gospel Music Talent Hunt Reality Show) / Meet The Money Drop Nigeria Episode One Contestants / The Fast And Furious Is Going To Have A Spin-off Film Starring Dwayne "The Rock"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.