Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 (15474 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 4:09am On Mar 24, 2013
In recent times on this forum, Obadiah777 had been teachings the doctrines of demons and spreading false teachings of the occult under the disguise of Christianity or that he is teachings the truth. Today, I PERSONALLY begin to refute, contend and expose the false and occult teachings of Obadiah777. I also invite other bible teachers to join me as we present biblical sound doctrine to expose every occult teachings and stop demon produced teachings of Obadiah777.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Have nothing to do with the useless works that darkness produces. Instead, expose them for what they are. Ephesians 5:11

Obadiah777 had been teaching among others the followings:

1. That Joseph is the father of our Lord Jesus Christ hereby denying the virgin birth according to scriptures.

2. That most events (approx. 90%) NEVER happened but that they were mostly parables, allegory and symbolic.

3. That God didn't create ONLY Adam and Eve but many men and women. This is falsehood in the light of Romans 5:17; Romans 5:12 and Romans 5:14.

4. That Satan\serpent is the father of Cain by having se.xual intercourse with Eve; Adam is not the father of Cain and Cain is the offspring of Eve and the serpent, not of Adam and Eve.

Attention: If anyone knows any false teachings taught by Obadiah777 that is not mentioned above, kindly bring it up so I CAN PERSONALLY EXPOSE THIS ACCOMPLISHED LIAR by presenting a sound doctrine from the word of God. The integrity of God's word MUST be preserved from corruption of false\cult teachers such as Obadiah777.

There are many believers, especially converts from Judaism, who are rebellious. They speak nonsense and deceive people. They must be silenced because they are ruining whole families by teaching what they shouldn't teach. This is the shameful way they make money. Titus 1:10

13 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by wiegraf: 4:31am On Mar 24, 2013
Even me wey no dey send your internal politiking...following
Don't worry, I won't say anything...I'll just smiley

2 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 4:31am On Mar 24, 2013
In the light of the above OP, I shall begin to present a sound teachings and evidence through out the scriptures to expose this accomplished liar among us so that his mouth MUST be STOPPED! - lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by PastorOluT(m): 4:52am On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360: In the light of the above OP, I shall begin to present a sound teachings and evidence through out the scriptures to expose this accomplished liar among us so that his mouth MUST be STOPPED! - lipsrsealed

I have not seen his posts so cant say nothing now, 'll come back to comment when i did.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 24, 2013
He says all jews were negroes
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 24, 2013
Not all his teachings are false though..some are truths mixed with error..He just need to centre his messages more on Christ..even peter does not understand some of pauls teachings...don't condemn a brother without giving him a benefit of doubt...He quotes revelation, daniel, jeremiah with tremendous insight that even you can't decipher..i pick one or two things that i know are centered on Christ and the rest i throw out as garbage.peace

7 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by manny4life(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2013
Thank you for this thread, there's a thread about the FL man and the sink hole, the mugu told a lot of lies about the Bible on that thread. When I find that thread, I'll post his FALSE preachings.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ishilove: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2013
Following. This thread promises to be very very interesting cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by ijawkid(m): 9:11am On Mar 24, 2013
Ishilove: Following. This thread promises to be very very interesting cheesy grin

Ishilove, our nairaland mopols don ready for your husband o........grin....hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by potentpraise: 9:12am On Mar 24, 2013
Joblessness can increase one's ability into skillful argument

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Chubhie: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2013
keeping an eye on this.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ishilove: 9:51am On Mar 24, 2013
ijawkid:

Ishilove, our nairaland mopols don ready for your husband o........grin....hehehehe
Lwkmd!! Real NL mopols.
Oya na, no skempe. Make we ready to watch Royal Rumble cheesy
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2013
gehn geuhn!
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360: In the light of the above OP, I shall begin to present a sound teachings and evidence through out the scriptures to expose this accomplished liar among us so that his mouth MUST be STOPPED! - lipsrsealed

Wonders shall never end. Your teaching is sound but Obadiah's is occultic? You get the holy spirit for your pocket?

Who even appointed you teacher and interpreter of the bible? People should believe you and call Obadiah heretic? Okay o, I don hear!

3 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360: In recent times on this forum, Obadiah777 had been teachings the doctrines of demons and spreading false teachings of the occult under the disguise of Christianity or that he is teachings the truth. Today, I PERSONALLY begin to refute, contend and expose the false and occult teachings of Obadiah777. I also invite other bible teachers to join me as we present biblical sound doctrine to expose every occult teachings and stop demon produced teachings of Obadiah777.

Have nothing to do with the useless works that darkness produces. Instead, expose them for what they are. Ephesians 5:11

Obadiah777 had been teaching among others the followings:

1. That Joseph is the father of our Lord Jesus Christ hereby denying the virgin birth according to scriptures.

2. That most events (approx. 90%) NEVER happened but that they were mostly parables, allegory and symbolic.

3. That God didn't create ONLY Adam and Eve but many men and women. This is falsehood in the light of Romans 5:17; Romans 5:12 and Romans 5:14.

4. That Satan\serpent is the father of Cain by having se.xual intercourse with Eve; Adam is not the father of Cain and Cain is the offspring of Eve and the serpent, not of Adam and Eve.

Attention: If anyone knows any false teachings taught by Obadiah777 that is not mentioned above, kindly bring it up so I CAN PERSONALLY EXPOSE THIS ACCOMPLISHED LIAR by presenting a sound doctrine from the word of God. The integrity of God's word MUST be preserved from corruption of false\cult teachers such as Obadiah777.

There are many believers, especially converts from Judaism, who are rebellious. They speak nonsense and deceive people. They must be silenced because they are ruining whole families by teaching what they shouldn't teach. This is the shameful way they make money. Titus 1:10

yea just went through the guyz post, his using this new age religion to interpret the bible,u see new age religion deals with symbolism mainly,and parable, the thing with symbolism is it is easy to get people twisted,the symbol is right infront of u ,but u cant know its mean ,even if u do,the parts of the symbol would be broken down and twisted,if at all u undastood the symbol b4,u should know u undastood it as a whole not parts,now thats where the twist and turns takes place,the lies( not really lies) are put in place,

thats what new age religion is about ,its built on the old doctrin ,believes, but this time with a structure.

you should try reading chiness.

2 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 24, 2013
E be like say the pope of the Hateist religion (Frosbel) don appoint you as the infallible teaching authority of his growing religion.

Make I carry long sugar caine chew because when Obadiah come, this place go sweet well well.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2013
Bidam: Not all his teachings are false though..some are truths mixed with error..He just need to centre his messages more on Christ..even peter does not understand some of pauls teachings...don't condemn a brother without giving him a benefit of doubt...He quotes revelation, daniel, jeremiah with tremendous insight that even you can't decipher..i pick one or two things that i know are centered on Christ and the rest i throw out as garbage.peace
seriously u rily went through his post and topics.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

Wonders shall never end. Your teaching is sound but Obadiah's is occultic? You get the holy spirit for your pocket?

Who even appointed you teacher and interpreter of the bible? People should believe you and call Obadiah heretic? Okay o, I don hear!
he aint saying that, lemma ask do you have actual knowledge of the bible and have rily been through obadiah's post n topics.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2013
grin grin grin THE TRUE WORD OF GOD IS BRINGING THE DEMON OUT OF FALSE PROPHET GOSHEN. LOL. I LOVE THIS grin grin CARRY ON. I WILL BE A SPECTATOR
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2013
goshap: he aint saying that, lemma ask do you have actual knowledge of the bible and have rily been through obadiah's post n topics.

How that one concern me. If Obadiah is getting it wrong, who says Goshen is not getting it wrong too? Unless you say Goshen is infallible then I will rest my case.

Na here we sitdon when Goshen dey support person wey say Apostle Paul dey sleep with women and say one of God's nature is to have s.x. When d guy support that one no body get mouth talk na now una wan shut up Obadiah. If una shut up obadiah, who go shut up una?

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin THE TRUE WORD OF GOD IS BRINGING THE DEMON OUT OF FALSE PROPHET GOSHEN. LOL. I LOVE THIS grin grin CARRY ON. I WILL BE A SPECTATOR

Oya Mr man u have been accused of putting the fear of God in black men through your preaching. How do u plea?

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 24, 2013
Segeggs: He says all jews were negroes
YES THEY ARE. THIS MAN HAS WRITTEN OVER 10 BOOKS INCLUDING TWO BIBLES IN HEBREWS. WATCH WHAT THIS LEARNED MAN SAYS ABOUT WHO THE REAL JEWS ARE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm9Ded9Ctx0

BUT DONT TAKE HIS WORD FOR IT. LETS THROW IN A FEW BIBLE VERSES

LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick. << THE JEWS DURING THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN FAMINE

LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine

AND IF YOU ARE A GREAT HISTORY STUDENT YOU CAN MATCH OUT THE HISTORY OF THE WHOLE WORLD IF YOU READ THE BOOK OF REVELATION, ZECHARIAH AND DANIEL.

AND IN DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 68 IT SAYS THE REAL JEWS WOULD BE TAKEN ON SLAVERY ON SLAVE SHIPS DURING THE TIME OF THE FOURTH BEAST ( THE CAUCASIAN EMPIRE ). TRANS ATLANTIC SLAVERY

CASE CLOSED. ANYONE WHO LISTENS TO GOSHEN IS SUBSCRIBING TO THE DOCTRINE OF DEMONS
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by inspiredbyGOD(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2013
Hmmmmn, this should be interesting.
One thing to note: Goshen & Obadiah both claim to have the Holy Spirit working through them. Let's see if the ''Holy Spirit'' will help them to agree or diasgree. Let's commit this brewing battle into the hands of God and ask for the Holy Spirit to grant them inspiration and divine interpretation.

2 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by ijawkid(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin THE TRUE WORD OF GOD IS BRINGING THE DEMON OUT OF FALSE PROPHET GOSHEN. LOL. I LOVE THIS grin grin CARRY ON. I WILL BE A SPECTATOR

Oboy.....I no get money to bail you out of prison if you enter o.......grin.....
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

How that one concern me. If Obadiah is getting it wrong, who says Goshen is not getting it wrong too? Unless you say Goshen is infallible then I will rest my case.

Na here we sitdon when Goshen dey support person wey say Apostle Paul dey sleep with women and say one of God's nature is to have s.x. When d guy support that one no body get mouth talk na now una wan shut up Obadiah. If una shut up obadiah, who go shut up una?
help me out i havnt seen that post or topic ur refering to.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by ijawkid(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2013
Ishilove:
Lwkmd!! Real NL mopols.
Oya na, no skempe. Make we ready to watch Royal Rumble cheesy

This rumble no go easy.....make I wait for my elder bro goshen first.....meanwhile make I also dey find money wey I go take bail my twin bro(obadiah) out when goshen come back..grin

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2013
Welcome to the seasonal wrestlemania XIII.

Last week, we are here watching the great match between Ooman and logicboy. It was a great slam. Sorry, the result of the game will be out coming week.

Today, we are presenting you a survival tournament between our Jewish/christian prophet, bible teacher and minister of God. I will be calling out Goshen360, accuser. And Obadiah777, accused.

#happy viewing

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2013
Bidam: Not all his teachings are false though..some are truths mixed with error..He just need to centre his messages more on Christ..even peter does not understand some of pauls teachings...don't condemn a brother without giving him a benefit of doubt...He quotes revelation, daniel, jeremiah with tremendous insight that even you can't decipher..i pick one or two things that i know are centered on Christ and the rest i throw out as garbage.peace
APPRECIATE THE COMPLEMENTS BUT YOU ERR. STICKING TO ONLY DOCTRINES ABOUT CHRIST IS LIKE SOMEONE WITH TUNNEL VISION. REAL PROPHETS WANT TO KNOW WHAT LIES AHEAD. WHAT LIES AHEAD IS EXTENSIVELY COVERED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT. IF YOU ASK ME PERSONALLY, THERE ARE ONLY 6 BOOKS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT THAT ARE WORTH READING. THE REST ARE JUST ADVICE ON HOW TO LIVE ETC ETC ETC. THE SIX NEW TESTAMENT BOOKS WITH WORTHY MESSAGES ARE
1-2 THESSALONIANS
2-2 PETERS
3-ROMANS
4-JAMES
5-THE BOOK OF REVELATION
6-MATTHEW

REAL PROPHETS FOCUS ON THE OLD TESTAMENT. THE OLD TESTAMENT IS WHERE THE FUTURE IS.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by ijawkid(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Welcome to the seasonal wrestlemania XIII.

Last week, we are here watching the great match between Ooman and logicboy. It was a great slam. Sorry, the result of the game will be out coming week.

Today, we are presenting you a survival tournament between our Jewish/christian prophet, bible teacher and minister of God. I will be calling out Goshen360, accuser. And Obadiah777, accused.

#happy viewing

grin
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 24, 2013
manny4life: Thank you for this thread, there's a thread about the FL man and the sink hole, the mugu told a lot of lies about the Bible on that thread. When I find that thread, I'll post his FALSE preachings.
grin grin grin YOU CALL THEM FALSE TEACHINGS BECAUSE YOU ARE A REPROBATE.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

LMAO I UNLEASHED ON GOSHEN AND FOSBEL YESTERDAY IN ONE THREAD. THIS IS WHY HE OPENED THIS THREAD. THE THING PAIN AM NO BE SMALL. THE GUY IS A FALSE PROPHET ALWAYS UTTERING SMOOTH WORDS. THE MAN ONLY READS THE NEW TESTAMENT. HE IS A LAZY CHRISTIAN. THE NEW TESTAMENT HAS FEW SIGNIFICANT BOOKS. MOST OF THE WRITINGS ARE TO THE ELECT TO START WITH. BUT PEOPLE LIKE GOSHEN THINK THE NEW TESTAMENT IS WRITTEN TO THE WHOLE WORLD. THEY ARE PUBLISHED LETTERS TO SPECIFIC PEOPLE. THE PART OF THE NEW TESTAMENT THAT RELATES TO THE WHOLE WORLD IS LESS THAN MAYBE 50 PAGES. THE OLD TESTAMENT IS ADDRESSED TO THE WHOLE WORLD. ALL THE UNFULFILLED PROPHESIES AND HOW THE FUTURE WILL PLAY OUT IS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT. SO TELL ME WHAT A MAN WHO ONLY READS LETTERS TO SPECIFIC PEOPLE KNOWS ABOUT THE SCRIPTURE ? THE GUY KNOWS NOTHING. THIS IS WHY HE IS ALWAYS UTTERING SHALLOW SCRIPTURAL CRAP. REAL PROPHETS ARE SUPPOSED TO WARN PEOPLE ABOUT WARS AND BAD THINGS TO COME ( JEREMIAH 28 VS 8 ) NOT TALK ABOUT LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL THE TIME. THERE IS A TIME FOR EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN, A TIME TO LAUGH AND A TIME TO CRY, A TIME TO LOVE AND A TIME TO HATE. WE ARE NOT IN THE TIME TO LOVE. THE TIME TO LOVE WILL HAPPEN IN THE KINGDOM. RIGHT NOW IS A TIME FOR WAR. A TIME FOR REAL PROPHETS TO LAY IT DOWN. NOT NO FALSE NO SCRIPTURE HAVING PROPHET LIKE GOSHEN

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by inspiredbyGOD(m): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Welcome to the seasonal wrestlemania XIII.

#happy viewing
Yes, Folyklaze, this promises to be an interesting encounter. These super prophets have been at loggerheads for quite some time now and the bad blood must have been piling up. Goshen has had enough of Obadiah's weird tactics and is calling him out to an all out battle. Viewers at home, this is a no holds barred match between the Goshmb facilitator and the reincarnated Jew.
This coming in from your ringside announcers, Folyklaze & InspiredbyGod.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? / Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.