Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (128733 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by surveyProf(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2013
Why is it dat, its only new members, i.e who just registered a new nl username that are testifying, I can see 3 new users, hope all is well!!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Kirinwa: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
surveyProf: Why is it dat, its only new members, i.e who just registered a new nl username that are testifying, I can see 3 new users, hope all is well!!

Why don't you do business with them to clarify your doubts.Atleast it would be worth telling us with facts. wink
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by nicekeno(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2013
Kirinwa:

Why don't you do business with them to clarify your doubts.Atleast it would be worth telling us with facts. wink

lol. Well... That's is it. If u think the opinion of the members are wrong b'cos they 're new. Then do ur own survey and let's hear ur opinion as Mr Old Member. After all ur username says it all, so do this survey for us.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Kirinwa: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
nicekeno:

lol. Well... That's is it. If u think the opinion of the members are wrong b'cos they 're new. Then do ur own survey and let's hear ur opinion as Mr Old Member. After all ur username says it all, so do this survey for us.

Na so! grin grin
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chimmafine(f): 3:31am On Apr 30, 2013
surveyProf: I can see 3 new users

The only thing i can see is that you just want to tell us that you started using nairaland since 2009...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by surveyProf(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2013
?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chimmafine(f): 9:20pm On May 03, 2013
Truexgold pls i need lr desperately by 2moro. Do u have any means for clients to buy lr from ur company on a saturday. sorry i couldn't pay today, all the banks in my area closed for work by 3.00pm. it wz just frustrating 4 me. i went to the bank by 3.15pm and was bounced back. i will appreciate it if you can reply as soon as possible, 'cos i really need the lr for something important by 2moro.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2013
chimmafine: Truexgold pls i need lr desperately by 2moro. Do u have any means for clients to buy lr from ur company on a saturday. sorry i couldn't pay today, all the banks in my area closed for work by 3.00pm. it wz just frustrating 4 me. i went to the bank by 3.15pm and was bounced back. i will appreciate it if you can reply as soon as possible, 'cos i really need the lr for something important by 2moro.

Sorry for the delay. If you have an active internet banking activated on your bank account then you can actually buy lr from us anytime even on saturdays. However you must call our support first to ascertain the availability of liberty reserve before placing your order especially on a saturday.

You can also come to our office to buy offline @ No. 27, Owerri Road, Okigwe, Imo State.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 7:20am On May 07, 2013
I sold $1000 to this exchanger yesterday and got paid same day. You guyz are really doing a great job. Keep it up.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Chibenze(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2013
kommienice: I sold $1000 to this exchanger yesterday and got paid same day. You guyz are really doing a great job. Keep it up.
hi kommienice pls but me through on how to make good sum of money tru lr thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 07, 2013
Chibenze:
hi kommienice pls but me through on how to make good sum of money tru lr thanks chibenze@gmail.com

Am not into anything special. Generally am into betting:::::::::::
Sports betting and forex betting.

For forex, i use betonmarkets and for sports my signature link says it all.

GOODLUCK!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Chibenze(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2013
kommienice:

Am not into anything special. Generally am into betting:::::::::::
Sports betting and forex betting.

For forex, i use betonmarkets and for sports my signature link says it all.

GOODLUCK!
am interested in the forex, pls how do u go abt it do u trade urself, pls put me tru on forex thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 07, 2013
Chibenze:
am interested in the forex, pls how do u go abt it do u trade urself, pls put me tru on forex thanks

It's simple. Once you keep to the rules you will definitely make profits. But if you 're greedy, you will definitely suffer from huge losing streak. Not worry, i will inbox you. It may not be today sha.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Chibenze(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2013
kommienice:

It's simple. Once you keep to the rules you will definitely make profits. But if you 're greedy, you will definitely suffer from huge losing streak. Not worry, i will inbox you. It may not be today sha.
thanks eager to hear 4rm u soon
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Chibenze(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2013
kommienice:

hi kommienice have nt hear 4rm u all dis time pls dnt abandon but me true on how to go abt it concern d betofmarket pls
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 12, 2013
Chibenze:
hi kommienice have nt hear 4rm u all dis time pls dnt abandon but me true on how to go abt it concern d betofmarket pls

Surely, this week ok. I have been very busy lately.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Chibenze(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2013
kommienice:

OK THANKS
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by eruditescholar1(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2013
These guys are not just legit, they are the best i have ever seen. They are very efficient and fast in their services. And i guess they really deserve that name truexgold. I have carried out transactions worth more than $5000.00 through them since 2012 without any issues. They really do deserve my recommendation. Kudos truexgold. keep it up....

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 6:56am On May 13, 2013
erudite scholar: These guys are not just legit, they are the best i have ever seen. They are very efficient and fast in their services. And i guess they really deserve that name truexgold. I have carried out transactions worth more than $5000.00 through them since 2012 without any issues. They really do deserve my recommendation. Kudos truexgold. keep it up....

am a witness.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Chibenze(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2013
kommienice:

hi kommienice the week is almost ending havnt got any mail from u pls reach me
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Kirinwa: 10:00pm On May 16, 2013
Your number is not going through throughout today.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Kirinwa: 10:11am On May 17, 2013
Has TRUEXGOLD run away with people's money? Their number is totally off.SCAM!!! shocked
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Kirinwa: 10:35am On May 17, 2013
This exchanger should be investigated.I think they are SCAMMERS!!!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by surveyProf(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2013
^^^
did u exchange money frm dem? lolz
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 18, 2013
You MUST be very silly to use that word SCAM here. You are not the ONLY person patronizing TruexGOLD remember. At least I have been doing business with them since 7 months now.

What is scam about TruexGOLD? Did you pay them and your lr acct wasn't funded or you transferred funds to them and ur bank wasn't funded. If it's non of these, then you need to apologize to Truexgold.

Kirinwa: This exchanger should be investigated.I think they are SCAMMERS!!!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2013
Kirinwa: This exchanger should be investigated.I think they are SCAMMERS!!!

Hi Kirinwa,

TruexGOLD is NOT SCAM okay. TruexGOLD is the best e-currency exchanger so far in Nigeria so long as reliability and fast exchange of your e-currencies are concerned. If you are having issues reaching us on the phone, I advice you contact us directly by using the web form on our site. You may also wish to chat with us live by using the live chat software also available on our website. But please make sure that the no you have called is +234 (0) 802 258 9434.

If you won't mind, you can still state the problem directly on this thread. I shall be responsible to making sure that the issue is resolved without further delay.

We hope to hear from you.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rubycute(f): 3:02am On May 21, 2013
kommienice:

If it's non of these, then you need to apologize to Truexgold.

Yes, i agree with you... Kirinwa was complaining some days ago. I guess the admin of this thread, which i believe must be a staff of truexgold has offered to help, yet he doesn't want to show up on what issues he was having. Kirinwa you must tell us o o o o the issue. Even if it has been resolved we still want to know how, 'cos you can just come publicly to shout scam on what you know little about. It's too bad of you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 5:42am On May 25, 2013
Pls truexgold. What the heck is really wrong with liberty reserve website. I read from a forum that it was shut down by costa rican local authorities. How true is this story....
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Trut(m): 5:53am On May 25, 2013
kommienice: Pls truexgold. What the heck is really wrong with liberty reserve website. I read from a forum that it was shut down by costa rican local authorities. How true is this story....

The story is false, don't believe all story you read on blogs and forums.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 11:45am On May 25, 2013
Officially, we can now confirm to you that the liberty reserve website has been shutdown.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic