Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (128748 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Kirinwa: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
Kirinwa:

you dont get it,do you?If you pay for what you received when buying,it would be fair if people also pay for exactly what they received while buying.

am not a newbie.Egold exchangers then will pay u exactly what u transfered irrespective of what they received.New exchangers will slice u both ways.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2013
Kirinwa:

you dont get it,do you?If you pay for what you received when buying,it would be fair if people also pay for exactly what they received while buying.

Kirinwa you do have a good idea but i guess it's not exchangers fault. You can do well to write payza to cut down on their fees. Or use bank wire to fulfill your transactions instead. During the time of LR we do take the fees because it's not much. So i guess this your idea should be forwarded to the right quarters "p A y Z a" dot c o m.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by kevoh(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
Truexgold! Help out.
My P.M account is yet to be funded after the deposit was made this morning. I left an offline message through your chat box but yet to get any reply. I indicated a slight error in the message concerning the order invoice that a zero was ommited when filling the deposit slip with 77639496 PM. My correct order invoice is : 776309496 and the teller number is 4526749 (First bank). I have already sent a payment notification using the correct invoice and other details. Can you kindly please look into the situation as soon as possible and help with the funding. I await your reply.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
kevoh: Truexgold! Help out.
My P.M account is yet to be funded after the deposit was made this morning. I left an offline message through your chat box but yet to get any reply. I indicated a slight error in the message concerning the order invoice that a zero was ommited when filling the deposit slip with 77639496 PM. My correct order invoice is : 776309496 and the teller number is 4526749 (First bank). I have already sent a payment notification using the correct invoice and other details. Can you kindly please look into the situation as soon as possible and help with the funding. I await your reply.

Hello Kevoh,

We have just REPLIED your offline message.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by kevoh(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2013
truexgold.com:

Hello Kevoh,

We have just REPLIED your offline message.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Ok, Thanks I will check my mail. I just hope the account gets funded today.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2013
kevoh:
Ok, Thanks I will check my mail. I just hope the account gets funded today.

You can now check your account sir, it's been funded.
To avoid delays kindly review all your entries before you submit your notification to us. Also insist on the cashier posting your payments to us with your ORDER INVOICE. That way, you will be far from having issues with your ORDERS.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by kevoh(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2013
TruexGOLD:

You can now check your account sir, it's been funded.
To avoid delays kindly review all your entries before you submit your notification to us. Also insist on the cashier posting your payments to us with your ORDER INVOICE. That way, you will be far from having issues with your ORDERS.

Correct! My account has been funded. Thanks truexgold. It's nice doing business with you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2013
kevoh:
Correct! My account has been funded. Thanks truexgold. It's nice doing business with you.

It's our pleasure.
Feel free to contact us again, if you run into any other problem.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by koretlinkz: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
kevoh:

I' ve been following this thread for quite sometime now, and am yet to see an unresolved problem. Kudos Truexgold for the good job, you 're doing so far. You have my support anything and anyday, so long as you remain sincere to Nigerians.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by tenzino: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hello Truexgold... i just sold $105 of my PM to you now. Please help me fund my bank... really need some cash for a function that i have tomorrow. I know i should hv done it yesterday... but the withdrawal just reflected on my account now.
Waiting for your reply.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by tenzino: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Hello Tenzino... Do check your account now. We have just funded your bank account.

Confirmed! Thanks... Admin. T r u e x G O L D is one in a billion. More power to your elbow.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
tenzino:

Confirmed! Thanks... Admin. T r u e x G O L D is one in a billion. More power to your elbow.

Thanks... for your compliments and for choosing T r u e x G O L D!

We are happy to meet up with your ORDERS. Do encourage your friends to p a r t n e r with us!

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by koretlinkz: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
Mr. Truexgold, i will be selling pm to you 2moro... prepare 4 me 'cos it will be a big amt. Hope 2 get payment same day, like u hv always done.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2013
koretlinkz: Mr. Truexgold, i will be selling pm to you 2moro... prepare 4 me 'cos it will be a big amt. Hope 2 get payment same day, like u hv always done.

We hope to serve you same day, just make your ORDER very early today, 'cos we treat ORDERS in cue.

P M and E g o P a y are now available at N190/$$$.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chimmafine(f): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2013
truexgold.com:

Nice one! I love the new rates... pls try and force the price a bit lower.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by valboy20(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2013
truexgold.com:

We hope to serve you same day, just make your ORDER very early today, 'cos we treat ORDERS in cue.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.

I'm really loving this guys...keep it up mahn truexgold
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Donemmex(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2013
Pls ave bin waitin since yesterday for ma perfect money to be funded but nothin as happened...........i bought 10$ from u guys yesterday n ave made d payment notification on the site but my perfect money account is nt yet funded............pls i nid d money asap......thanks
my order invoice is 460579206pm and the teller no is 0327106.......zenith bank
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Donemmex(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2013
Donemmex: Pls ave bin waitin since yesterday for ma perfect money to be funded but nothin as happened...........i bought 10$ from u guys yesterday n ave made d payment notification on the site but my perfect money account is nt yet funded............pls i nid d money asap......thanks

thanks guys......my acct has been credited
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by methodman(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2013
Still waiting for my account to be funded o. Sold webmoney $400 to them yesterday. I trust them anyway. Promised me my account will be funded today.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
methodman: Still waiting for my account to be funded o. Sold webmoney $400 to them yesterday. I trust them anyway. Promised me my account will be funded today.

YES! We are aware of your ORDER! We shall fund your bank today.

Donemmex:
Pls ave bin waitin since yesterday for ma perfect money to be funded but nothin as happened...........i bought 10$ from u guys yesterday n ave made d payment notification on the site but my perfect money account is nt yet funded............pls i nid d money asap......thanks

Sir... the problem is that you submitted your payment notification very late yesterday, all the same... you can check your account now, 'cos it's been credited.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
methodman: Still waiting for my account to be funded o. Sold webmoney $400 to them yesterday. I trust them anyway. Promised me my account will be funded today. Yeepe...my account has been funded.

You can now check. Your bank was funded 2hrs 15mins ago.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by methodman(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2013
truexgold.com:

You can now check. Your bank was funded 2hrs 15mins ago.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
...Confirmed...Thanks

1 Like

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chimmafine(f): 9:12am On Jul 24, 2013
methodman: ...Confirmed...Thanks

i.e. truexgold 4 you. pls credit my own acct fast o, 'cos am selling now.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by 100keys: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2013
will i get an alert in any way when i my PM account is funded by u guys?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
100keys: will i get an alert in any way when i my PM account is funded by u guys?

Yes Sir!

Once your PM account is funded... you will receive an alert from us both on your e-mail and phone.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by betfair(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2013
i need okpay and payza.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2013
betfair: i need okpay and payza.

We don't deal on o k p a y at the moment, only p a y z a is available for now.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by kalufelix(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
am gon give u guys a try
wats d min and max buyin & sellin amt per transaction...
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
kalufelix: am gon give u guys a try
wats d min and max buyin & sellin amt per transaction...

This information is on the site sir... Pls ONLY contact us on this thread if you have any issues with our services.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Truexgold, i must say ur response to questions and complaints 4rm ur customers is superb, pls how do i join this online biz,am highly interested,help me out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.