Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,662 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (128646 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by patsucess: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
Oga Truexgold the first time i saw your site i was a bit skeptical because the site don't look professional to me but after all this gracious testimonies here i have to have a rethink and pocket my professionalism i have confidence to do business with you from now on,i sell webmoney alots and i believe we can do business together but please try and maintain your name no matter what happen,to be successful in business you need to be trust worthy,please i want to find out from you why is that your selling rate of webmoney fluctuate alots compare to other e-currency,please reply.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
domcarez: @Truexgold, i must say ur response to questions and complaints 4rm ur customers is superb, pls how do i join this online biz,am highly interested,help me out

The house can help provide the answer to the above question, by telling domcarez what you do with your e-currency once you purchase it. So please watch out for responses.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
patsucess: Oga Truexgold the first time i saw your site i was a bit skeptical because the site don't look professional to me but after all this gracious testimonies here i have to have a rethink and pocket my professionalism i have confidence to do business with you from now on,i sell webmoney alots and i believe we can do business together but please try and maintain your name no matter what happen,to be successful in business you need to be trust worthy,please i want to find out from you why is that your selling rate of webmoney fluctuate alots compare to other e-currency,please reply.

Thanks for your compliments sir...

The fact is that w e b money does not accept Nigerian Exchangers, so we depend on the sells we receive on the site to settle clients buying from us. And in a suitaution where we have lots of buyers with less spending... we simply increase the buying rate above the normal rate, whilst increasing the selling rate alongside thereby discouraging buyers and encouraging sellers.

For Example: The rate on the site now... is encouraging our clients to sell now.

However, we know the price at which you placed your order at any time. This fluctuation does not occur in the other e-currencies such as P M and E g o Pay.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 6:37am On Jul 27, 2013
We are still here to help solve your problems or answer your questions! just drop it on this thread, and get a positive response from us within the same day.

Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2013
Hello guys, pls some should put me through on how to make money with perfect money, may God bless u as u do so.tnx
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Why are there many hidden posts on the thread,i hope its nt bcoz sm1 dropped the method of earning cash 4rm perfect money...hmmm, @moderators,we r watching u guys o...
Anyway pls whoever wants to help me out should pls send the details to my email.
onyeka4001@yahoo.com
tnx and God bless as u do so
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chimmafine(f): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
domcarez: Why are there many hidden posts on the thread

I wonder... one day, we all shall leave N a i r a Land to the Moderators and Spambots. Guess what will happen?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2013
chimmafine:

I wonder... one day, we all shall leave N a i r a Land to the Moderators and Spambots. Guess what will happen?
@chimmafine, did u send a mail to me pls?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by royalgalaxy: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=domcarez]Why are there many hidden posts on the thread
few days ago someone post how to make kool money with perfectmoney you need to see what this guy post that this moderator hide from everybody,we all have been shouting for her to give us the link where she hide or move it to but she refused to let it out,my brother if you see it you will scream,it was soooooo real and powerful that i can't still believe that some Nigerians can share something like that in the public maybe that is why the moderator hide it from us but unfortunately the guy can't post it again because the bot won't allow him,anyway that is all i can say.
Please Truexgold on your phone i have been calling you since morning and it is switched off,i want to sell some webmoney to you this evening.Please on it
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chimmafine(f): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
domcarez:
@chimmafine, did u send a mail to me pls?

Yes!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
royalgalaxy: Please Truexgold on your phone i have been calling you since morning and it is switched off,i want to sell some webmoney to you this evening

Sorry for the inconvenience... But our customer care lines are available only on (Mon - Sat). To reach us on weekends, esp on sundays, please send us a support ticket.

There is no problem selling your webmoney to us this night, but be informed that we shall fund your bank by tomorrow.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=royalgalaxy][/quote]
now i undstnd, there was a thread i saw a similar thing, but why are d moderators doing this? Anyway anyone who can help me wit that can reach me thru my email,
onyeka4001@yahoo.com
@chimmafine pls send me ur phone number to my box abeg
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by royalgalaxy: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
hello,
i have send the webmoney to you,please you can transfer the money into my bank account tomorrow morning as you said,the early you transfer the money the early i sell back to you tomorrow,thank you
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by blessedjohn: 2:24am On Jul 29, 2013
pls do u fund betonmarket account
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2013
royalgalaxy:
hello,
i have send the webmoney to you,please you can transfer the money into my bank account tomorrow morning as you said,the early you transfer the money the early i sell back to you tomorrow,thank you

Hi... we have successfully sent funds to your bank account. Please confirm!

blessedjohn:
pls do u fund betonmarket account

No! We don't for now.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by royalgalaxy: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
Truexgold yes i have received the money,thanks man,i must commend you for your fast services but i am really worried about your transaction which i have to let you know,i don't pretend or shy away from something that i know it can be corrected,alots of newbie might not have noticed what i am about to say,no doubt that your services is fast but you are maintaining double standard in your transactions,please exchangers don't run transaction this way,ok,let me break it down for you to understand what i mean,for example if i have $400 in my account and i want to transfer the $400 from my webmoney to you,webmoney will collect commission of 0.8% from the $400 from me to do the transfer to you,leaving me with $396.8 to give out,which is normal but after paying this commission to them you still expect me to pay another commission again to webmoney for my money to be credited to my account,not only that also paying another commission to bank for inter-switch to finally pay the remaining money to me,haba!common let us be realistic,i have been dealing with exchangers since 2002,i know how they operate that is why it baffled me when you called to explain to me this morning,well'if you think i am wrong let others who have deal with other exchangers should comments on their experiences,though i will still be dealing with you for sometime because your services is fast but you need to look into this transactions properly for long term.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by guyANDROID1: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hello,
I'm the one that sold $12 payza to you early this morning.
Still waiting for my alert
Thanks truexgold
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by guyANDROID1: 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
royalgalaxy: Truexgold yes i have received the money,thanks man,i must commend you for your fast services but i am really worried about your transaction which i have to let you know,i don't pretend or shy away from something that i know it can be corrected,alots of newbie might not have noticed what i am about to say,no doubt that your services is fast but you are maintaining double standard in your transactions,please exchangers don't run transaction this way,ok,let me break it down for you to understand what i mean,for example if i have $400 in my account and i want to transfer the $400 from my webmoney to you,webmoney will collect commission of 0.8% from the $400 from me to do the transfer to you,leaving me with $396.8 to give out,which is normal but after paying this commission to them you still expect me to pay another commission again to webmoney for my money to be credited to my account,not only that also paying another commission to bank for inter-switch to finally pay the remaining money to me,haba!common let us be realistic,i have been dealing with exchangers since 2002,i know how they operate that is why it baffled me when you called to explain to me this morning,well'if you think i am wrong let others who have deal with other exchangers should comments on their experiences,though i will still be dealing with you for sometime because your services is fast but you need to look into this transactions properly for long term.

You are right man....I hope they will review their service soon
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by guyANDROID1: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
Please,
That guy that posted "how to make money on perfectmoney few days ago on nairaland should email me the link or the details...I will surely compensate you.

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
guy ANDROID: Please,
That guy that posted "how to make money on perfectmoney few days ago on nairaland should email me the link or the details...I will surely compensate you.
Jbs4real.2002@gmail.com

me too, i need the link as well, guy android pls do forward it to me if u get it,
onyeka4001@yahoo.com
tnx
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by guyANDROID1: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
domcarez:
me too, i need the link as well, guy android pls do forward it to me if u get it,
onyeka4001@yahoo.com
tnx
No p my guy....we are all brothers...we are here to achieve one goal which is "make money".
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
guy ANDROID:
No p my guy....we are all brothers...we are here to achieve one goal which is "make money".
tnx man, i just don't undstnd why the moderators keep hidding such useful posts. Anyway i wil b on the look out. Tnx once again
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Chibenze(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
guy ANDROID:
guy andriod u refuse to reply my mail, atleast u should have told me u dnt want to help. En no good ohh
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
royalgalaxy: Truexgold yes i have received the money,thanks man,i must commend you for your fast services but i am really worried about your transaction which i have to let you know,i don't pretend or shy away from something that i know it can be corrected,alots of newbie might not have noticed what i am about to say,no doubt that your services is fast but you are maintaining double standard in your transactions,please exchangers don't run transaction this way,ok,let me break it down for you to understand what i mean,for example if i have $400 in my account and i want to transfer the $400 from my webmoney to you,webmoney will collect commission of 0.8% from the $400 from me to do the transfer to you,leaving me with $396.8 to give out,which is normal but after paying this commission to them you still expect me to pay another commission again to webmoney for my money to be credited to my account,not only that also paying another commission to bank for inter-switch to finally pay the remaining money to me,haba!common let us be realistic,i have been dealing with exchangers since 2002,i know how they operate that is why it baffled me when you called to explain to me this morning,well'if you think i am wrong let others who have deal with other exchangers should comments on their experiences,though i will still be dealing with you for sometime because your services is fast but you need to look into this transactions properly for long term.

Those are what we call transaction cost. Unfortunately, we cannot bear your transaction cost for you. We can only ensure that you are charged exactly the amount that was deducted from our account in the course of fulfilling your ORDER. Meanwhile, First-Bank to First-Bank transfers are FREE. So give us a First Bank account next time, and there will be no transfer charge.

Secondly that 0.8% WEBMONEY fee is the ONLY reason why that company exist today. If you MUST continue to use WEBMONEY, then you can't run away from its transfer fees. We pay you based on the NET-AMOUNT we received... and that is our policy.

At times we can waive the N105.00 inter bank transfer fee but that depends on the amount you are selling. You can't sell $20 or $30 to us and expect us to waive such fees for you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by TruexGOLD(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
guy ANDROID: Hello,
I'm the one that sold $12 payza to you early this morning.
Still waiting for my alert
Thanks truexgold

Please understand that Payza has chargebacks.... so payza sell orders are processed in two working days. This is for us to have enough time to verify that the funds you sent to us are not fraudulent.

We can fund your bank account instantly when you sell WEB M O NEY, EGO PAY or PERFECT MO NEY to us. But we are having slight issues with our FirstOnline network today. You may experience some delay if you have SOLD or BOUGHT.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by guyANDROID1: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
TruexGOLD:

Please understand that Payza has chargebacks.... so payza sell orders are processed in two working days. This is for us to have enough time to verify that the funds you sent to us are not fraudulent.

We can fund your bank account instantly when you sell WEB M O NEY, EGO PAY or PERFECT MO NEY to us. But we are having slight issues with our FirstOnline network today. You may experience some delay if you have SOLD or BOUGHT.

Alright...I will wait till tomorrow to see again...I'm tired of this payza of a thing...it is high time I move to egopay or perfectmoney....payza is just a waste of time...payza sucks.
Thanks truexgold....will be waiting 4 d transfer
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2013
truexgold.com:
Greetings NL,

As you all know, TruexGOLD is one of the MOST reputed E-currency Exchangers in this country. We specialize in the exchange of the following E-currencies, Liberty Reserve, Web Money, Perfect Money, Ego Pay, OK Pay, and Payza. And, we are also working hard to introduce the funding of other services like Nairabet and NaijaPredict Account Funding via Liberty Reserve. Soon you will also be able to fund your Click2Pay and Paypal accounts through us.

Well, we taught it wise to use this thread to solve any issues you may have with any of our services online. Just as we are also doing via our facebook fans page, we promise that any issue posted here will be solved amicably. Non-members should also feel free to ask questions about any of our services. We shall reply within the same day, any issue/query is posted.

-----------------------------------------------------
You can also write to our ADMIN on the address below:
-----------------------------------------------------

TruexGOLD Online Services
P. O. Box 231, Okigwe,
Imo State, Nigeria.

---------------------
Best Regards,
TruexGOLD NL Support.
I paid a visit to your website through perfectmoney. How many years does it take a serious business person to answer his or her phone? And you never bother to enquire who called. What a shame, you just lost a business.Adios
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by royalgalaxy: 4:26am On Jul 30, 2013
At times we can waive the N105.00 inter bank transfer fee but that depends on the amount you are selling. You can't sell $20 or $30 to us and expect us to waive such fees for you.
Hay.......!so you waive the N105 inter bank transfer fee when is more than $20 or $30,ok if that is what you said i am going to sell $110 to you this morning for you to waiver the fee for me i will come back here to give testimony about this fee,i would have transfer it yesterday but you said you have problem with FirstOnline network so i have to wait,please if you rectify it let me know so that i can sell my webmoney to you today,thank you
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by betfair(m): 4:43am On Jul 30, 2013
indigene:
I paid a visit to your website through perfectmoney. How many years does it take a serious business person to answer his or her phone? And you never bother to enquire who called. What a shame, you just lost a business.Adios

Guy no come talk nonsense for here. I wonder how many millions of $$$ you would have ordered
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Shezkid: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2013
Please help me fund my perfect money account...
Here is my order invoice:258467265PM..THANKS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62