Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (128726 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Rumisa: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
Truexgold Refund me my Payza, Please.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Rumisa: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hello, Truexgold,
I'm Request for the Refund of my Payza order placed on Saturday, Today is Monday more than 3 days not yet processed so I decided to change my Mind and I need my Money back, very simple.
Hope you'll positively respond to my request.
Thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2015
Truexgold. what is happening, hope u are. safe .I transferred neteller to ur acct yesterday. your contacts not going
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2015
Fund received
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Rumisa:
Hello, Truexgold,
I'm Request for the Refund of my Payza order placed on Saturday, Today is Monday more than 3 days not yet processed so I decided to change my Mind and I need my Money back, very simple.
Hope you'll positively respond to my request.
Thanks

Payza processing time still remains 3 working days max, if you can't wait this long, kindly keep your payza or use the services of another exchanger. And mind you, Saturday and Sunday are no working days, that we atimes process orders on these days does not in anyway make it a working day. Anyway, ur refund has already been granted as requested.

@All . . . we apologize for the delay in addressing some of the issues posted here. We promise a faster response next time.

Thank you. smiley

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
This guy here is a cheat and people should be careful.
I purchased 30$ worth of PM on yesterday around 1pm and he confirmed the payment over whatsapp and mins later he said my account was funded. I got back home around 7pm to find out my account was empty and I contacted him right away... He responded after 1hr saying he funded me but after a another 1hr he finally accepted that he credited wrong account since I gave him my correct account. I understood how this can be difficult and I told him if he can credit me $20 out of the 30$ pending d time he would resolve the reversal... It would surprise anyone that this man stopped responding my messages and I called him this afternoon that is 24hrs after I have paid him and all he can say is... It's not is fault that he credited wrong account that I will have to shoulder the responsibility and until he gets d money back if he ever gets it back before I can get my money. People should beware of this scam by mr TrueXGOLD.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
You are a scam. Only thiefs reason the way you do.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
This guy here is a cheat and people should be careful.
I purchased 30$ worth of PM on yesterday around 1pm and he confirmed the payment over whatsapp and mins later he said my account was funded. I got back home around 7pm to find out my account was empty and I contacted him right away... He responded after 1hr saying he funded me but after a another 1hr he finally accepted that he credited wrong account since I gave him my correct account. I understood how this can be difficult and I told him if he can credit me $20 out of the 30$ pending d time he would resolve the reversal... It would surprise anyone that this man stopped responding my messages and I called him this afternoon that is 24hrs after I have paid him and all he can say is... It's not is fault that he credited wrong account that I will have to shoulder the responsibility and until he gets d money back if he ever gets it back before I can get my money. People should beware of this scam by mr TrueXGOLD.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
routledge:
[s]This guy here is a cheat and people should be careful.
I purchased 30$ worth of PM on yesterday around 1pm and he confirmed the payment over whatsapp and mins later he said my account was funded. I got back home around 7pm to find out my account was empty and I contacted him right away... He responded after 1hr saying he funded me but after a another 1hr he finally accepted that he credited wrong account since I gave him my correct account. I understood how this can be difficult and I told him if he can credit me $20 out of the 30$ pending d time he would resolve the reversal... It would surprise anyone that this man stopped responding my messages and I called him this afternoon that is 24hrs after I have paid him and all he can say is... It's not is fault that he credited wrong account that I will have to shoulder the responsibility and until he gets d money back if he ever gets it back before I can get my money. People should beware of this scam by mr TrueXGOLD.[/s]

Unfortunately, we don't take responsibility for errors in transfer if you didn't order on the site. Ordering through an Agent via any of our official social media platforms has its advantage of instant funding, but the main disadvantage is we can't help you with any refund should any case of transfer error arises. Nonetheless, in your own case, we have written PM for a reversal of the funds, and are now waiting for their response. The delay in response is because of the weekend so we advice you remain calm till Monday evening and where you can't wait, kindly proceed with blowing your scam trumpet.

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
routledge:
[s]This guy here is a cheat and people should be careful.
I purchased 30$ worth of PM on yesterday around 1pm and he confirmed the payment over whatsapp and mins later he said my account was funded. I got back home around 7pm to find out my account was empty and I contacted him right away... He responded after 1hr saying he funded me but after a another 1hr he finally accepted that he credited wrong account since I gave him my correct account. I understood how this can be difficult and I told him if he can credit me $20 out of the 30$ pending d time he would resolve the reversal... It would surprise anyone that this man stopped responding my messages and I called him this afternoon that is 24hrs after I have paid him and all he can say is... It's not is fault that he credited wrong account that I will have to shoulder the responsibility and until he gets d money back if he ever gets it back before I can get my money. People should beware of this scam by mr TrueXGOLD.[/s]

Unfortunately, we don't take responsibility for errors in transfer if you didn't order on the site. Ordering through an Agent via any of our official social media platforms has its advantage of instant funding, but the main disadvantage is we can't help you with any refund should any case of transfer error arises. Nonetheless, in your own case, we have written PM for a reversal of the funds, and are now waiting for their response. The delay in response is because of the weekend so we advice you remain calm till Monday evening and where you can't wait, kindly proceed with blowing your scam trumpet.

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
If u can't take responsibility for ur own mistake and u are trying to hide under some illicit policy dat doesn't exist... Then u surely become a rogue and a scam. You are telling me you can't take responsibility like I dealt with some outsider in ur business. You are small time crook and guys like you are the ones that gives the Ibo boys bad names. U are saying u will get ur reversal back on Monday. And u have accepted that the mistake is urs cause I have u the right and correct account number. But I still have to take responsibility for ur own mistake. Do u listen to urself at all? Once again.... Pple need to beware of your ongoing scam.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
It's only a thief that wants to take what doesn't belong to them that would say those words coming from your mouth... Do u listen to urself when you talk... It's like me going to a bank and after filling my teller correctly and give the money to the cashier... She post money into the wrong account and am still been held responsible giving excuses that I didn't follow the que.

Only scammers won't know when to take responsibility that they have made a mistake in their own part... I even begged that u give me part of what I bought which I needed urgently and I can get the rest when d reversal is done... That is me been reasonable but what did I get from a thief like urself... I should pay another money.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
So u think you can be taking money from people and claim you sent to wrong account and then ask them to move on. Look for a better way if you want to succeed in your scam project.... If the mistake was from my end... I will surely take responsibility but in a case where you made the mistake boldly... You need to learn to take responsibility except you a small time crook the way you have been showing urself.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
routledge:
[s]If u can't take responsibility for ur own mistake and u are trying to hide under some illicit policy dat doesn't exist... Then u surely become a rogue and a scam. You are telling me you can't take responsibility like I dealt with some outsider in ur business. You are small time crook and guys like you are the ones that gives the Ibo boys bad names. U are saying u will get ur reversal back on Monday. And u have accepted that the mistake is urs cause I have u the right and correct account number. But I still have to take responsibility for ur own mistake. Do u listen to urself at all? Once again.... Pple need to beware of your ongoing scam.[/s]

MY ADVICE FOR YOU? NEXT TIME ORDER FROM THE SITE. OUR GUARANTEE IS ON SITE DEALINGS AND NOT ANYTHING ELSE. MAY BE A DAMN POLICY TO YOU, BUT AM SORRY TO SAY THAT WE DIDN'T RAISE SUCH POLICY BECAUSE OF YOU. ALL THE SAME YOUR MONEY IS NOT YET LOST, WE HAVE THE FULL INFO OF THE CLIENT THAT RECEIVED THE FUNDS EVEN IF PM FAILS TO REFUND. SO BRO, ALLOW US TO DO OUR JOB, WE HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD FROM PM.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
Bros... You are still saying the same thing... You are sure you haven't lost the money but you won't credit me what I purchased from you. How else can you explain it... You should stop trying to defend what is wrong... I feel your pain that you can't afford to loose ur money but guess it's okay if I loose mine for your own mistake.
When you want people to take u serious and not a scammer, your integrity should come first. If u had for instance credited me and u later found out I sent ur naira to d wrong account. Would u accept same excuse from me? Stop rubbishing urself with all this scammer responses.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
routledge:
[s]Bros... You are still saying the same thing... You are sure you haven't lost the money but you won't credit me what I purchased from you. How else can you explain it... You should stop trying to defend what is wrong... I feel your pain that you can't afford to loose ur money but guess it's okay if I loose mine for your own mistake.
When you want people to take u serious and not a scammer, your integrity should come first. If u had for instance credited me and u later found out I sent ur naira to d wrong account. Would u accept same excuse from me? Stop rubbishing urself with all this scammer responses. [/s]

ONE MORE INSULT FROM YOU, I WILL DROP THIS CASE, THEN LETS SEE HOW YOU BRING DOWN THE HEAVENS. IN CASE YOUR EYESIGHT IS BAD, DO TAKE A SECOND LOOK ON THE BELOW SCREENSHOT.

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
You can do whatever you like scammer... Drop the case. You should listen to yourself. Like you are helping to track my money back. If you have understanding issues as well... Let me make it clear to you... I paid you and gave you correct account and you funded someone's else account and you still blame it on me and sound like you are helping me. Grow up for your business to grow. Heaven won't fall if you steal my $30. But your business can fall down. So be careful mr.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
routledge:
[s]You can do whatever you like scammer... Drop the case. You should listen to yourself. Like you are helping to track my money back. If you have understanding issues as well... Let me make it clear to you... I paid you and gave you correct account and you funded someone's else account and you still blame it on me and sound like you are helping me. Grow up for your business to grow. Heaven won't fall if you steal my $30. But your business can fall down. So be careful mr. [/s]

Well, I have heard enough, kindly contact the Agent you transacted with on Whatsapp. Contact me only for transactions initiated here. Thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
Arrogant thief and scammer like yourself. This is just the beginning. We are getting this to the front page on nairaland. #scamalert #truexgoldbewareofscam.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
routledge:
Arrogant thief and scammer like yourself. This is just the beginning. We are getting this to the front page on nairaland. #scamalert #truexgoldbewareofscam.

The last time i checked, we have processed 55 Orders for you that is worth $1419.39
If your last order didn't go well, 54/55 is still an excellent result. grin grin grin
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chimmafine(f): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
Truex pls process my order o o o . . . sold some pob to you 2 hours ago.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
chimmafine:
Truex pls process my order o o o . . . sold some pob to you 2 hours ago.

Order has since been processed, don't depend on alert, you can check with your ATM. Thanks.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
truexgoldcom:

The last time i checked, we have processed 55 Orders for you that is worth $1419.39
If your last order didn't go well, 54/55 is still an excellent result. grin grin grin

My thoughts exactly. You are a perfect example of a scammer and I want to advise people to be careful with you. See how u rated yourself to have done well. Our business transaction is me give u money while u give me my money back in another currency during which you surely make profit. Now I have dealt with u 55 times and u have given me my exchange back 54 times but you feel that grants you the access to take my money once and not fulfill your own end of the bargain my funding my account and you think you have passed. If you are caught stealing once out of 55 times... My brother... No 2 ways about it... A thief is a thief.

Get that right. You are not doing me a favor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
routledge:

[s]
My thoughts exactly. You are a perfect example of a scammer and I want to advise people to be careful with you. See how u rated yourself to have done well. Our business transaction is me give u money while u give me my money back in another currency during which you surely make profit. Now I have dealt with u 55 times and u have given me my exchange back 54 times but you feel that grants you the access to take my money once and not fulfill your own end of the bargain my funding my account and you think you have passed. If you are caught stealing once out of 55 times... My brother... No 2 ways about it... A thief is a thief.

Get that right. You are not doing me a favor.[/s]

I CAN'T RECALL HANDLING THIS TRANSACTION, KINDLY TALK TO THE AGENT YOU TRANSACTED WITH. THANK YOU smiley

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
[quote author=truexgoldcom post=37229573]

I CAN'T RECALL HANDLING THIS TRANSACTION, KINDLY TALK TO THE AGENT YOU TRANSACTED WITH. THANK YOU

ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU HAVE DEVELOPED BRAIN TUMOR.... PPLE NEED TO BEWARE OF YOUR CRIME. SCAM IS NOT A GOOD WAY OF LIFE. #truxgoldisascam #scamalertontruexgold. #bewareofscammersliketruexgold.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
#truxgoldisascam #scamalertontruexgold. #bewareofscammersliketruexgold.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by malachi2uk(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
truexgoldcom:

I CAN'T RECALL HANDLING THIS TRANSACTION, KINDLY TALK TO THE AGENT YOU TRANSACTED WITH. THANK YOU smiley

I never wanted to involve myself in this matter but I think I have to, whether he transacted with you, your site or social media... It's still the same truexgold. How would you feel of you have problem with your First bank account and you complained to the cc, He/she will ask you to look for the person that opened your account for you?

If you can't offer assistance here, then delete this thread.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by tenzino: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
malachi2uk:

I never wanted to involve myself in this matter but I think I have to, whether he transacted with you, your site or social media... It's still the same truexgold. How would you feel of you have problem with your First bank account and you complained to the cc, He/she will ask you to look for the person that opened your account for you?

If you can't offer assistance here, then delete this thread.

I totally disagree with you Mr Malachi. The Admin here have clearly stated that they have written to PM, and have asked the bearer to remain calm till monday as pm support may not work today and tomorrow... instead the poor guy kept spewing trash and insults on the Admin. @Mr Routledge quit the insults and listen to the Admin. I see nothing wrong in his first response.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chimmafine(f): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
truexgoldcom:

Order has since been processed, don't depend on alert, you can check with your ATM. Thanks.

Seen . . . thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
[quote author=malachi2uk post=37234718]

If you can't offer assistance here, then delete this thread. [/quo

My brother... He was the one that I even dealt with and I have been dealing with him for over 1 year. What he doesn't realize is the way you talk to people goes a long way. At least he just posted my transactions details with him. I needed to pay for an online registration yesterday and that was why I purchased d Ecurrency and only for me to get home and discover what I paid for 1pm was not credited as at 7pm. I told him and he later discovered he sent money to a wrong account which was his fault. I told him I needed to pay for something urgent and I don't even need all d fund and since he was sure he would get d reversal, give me wat I need now and I can get the bal when he gets d reversal.

Only for him to start telling me it was my fault cause I bought from social media and he can't take responsibility and this made me feel really used. Like how do u expect me to take a fall for ur mistake and am sure he would do more of this if he is not corrected.
Customer satisfaction is the key to successful businesses. But he was proud to tell me that maybe I will help him push this thread to FP with this issue. So he sounds more like someone that would naturally take advantage of others.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
tenzino:

I totally disagree with you Mr Malachi. The Admin here have clearly stated that they have written to PM, and have asked the bearer to remain calm till monday as pm support may not work today and tomorrow... instead the poor guy kept spewing trash and insults on the Admin. @Mr Routledge quit the insults and listen to the Admin. I see nothing wrong in his first response.

Yes am a poor guy but I know when something is right or wrong. Do u think the mistake was mine? So if u pay someone for a service and he delivers to a wrong address... You would take responsibility for the person's mistake? Do u know how much hav pleaded with him that what I needed to do would close even when I had 45mins left... Only for him to tell me to send another money.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by malachi2uk(m): 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
tenzino:

At the same time, he said he should go and meet the person he transacted with... What's the need for social media if they can't work as a team? The admin here is arrogant. He's tarnishing the image of truexgold if you don't know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (99) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.