Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,901 members, 7,799,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (128584 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by tenzino: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
routledge:

Yes am a poor guy but I know when something is right or wrong. Do u think the mistake was mine? So if u pay someone for a service and he delivers to a wrong address... You would take responsibility for the person's mistake? Do u know how much hav pleaded with him that what I needed to do would close even when I had 45mins left... Only for him to tell me to send another money.

Bro no one is saying you made a mistake, but I can tell you, this is not the right way to approach a problem.
Take a look at your first report i.e. if am correct VVV.

routledge:

This guy here is a cheat and people should be careful.
I purchased 30$ worth of PM on yesterday around 1pm and he confirmed the payment over whatsapp and mins later he said my account was funded. I got back home around 7pm to find out my account was empty and I contacted him right away... He responded after 1hr saying he funded me but after a another 1hr he finally accepted that he credited wrong account since I gave him my correct account. I understood how this can be difficult and I told him if he can credit me $20 out of the 30$ pending d time he would resolve the reversal... It would surprise anyone that this man stopped responding my messages and I called him this afternoon that is 24hrs after I have paid him and all he can say is... It's not is fault that he credited wrong account that I will have to shoulder the responsibility and until he gets d money back if he ever gets it back before I can get my money. People should beware of this scam by mr TrueXGOLD.

My brother, you could as well have made your point without adding insults. Atimes CSP may bluntly refuse to help especially when issues are addressed to them in a provocative manner. Please next time, do not let your emotions overwhelm you. Truexgold i know cannot and will never scam you. It's an advice though. All the same I advice u wait as instructed.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Cooleasy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
All I see here is a case of misunderstanding between TruexGold and a customer due to a mix up. I doubt if TruexGold will descend so low as to run away with $30 when in fact he has daily opportunities to run away with thousands of dollars and he never does that. This is definitely not a case of scam as hundreds of people (including me) have been dealing with TruexGold - and will continue to do so, without any problem at all. Bros Routlege, patience is the watch word. Just wait till Monday and everything will be amicably resolved.

1 Like

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by tenzino: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
Cooleasy:
All I see here is a case of misunderstanding between TruexGold and a customer due to a mix up. I doubt if TruexGold will descend so low as to run away with $30 when in fact he has daily opportunities to run away with thousands of dollars and he never does that. This is definitely not a case of scam as hundreds of people (including me) have been dealing with TruexGold - and will continue to do so, without any problem at all. Bros Routlege, patience is the watch word. Just wait till Monday and everything will be amicably resolved.

Well said, was thinking of same thing but didn't know how best to put it. 'cos I didn't want anyone to feel insulted. All the same, you just spoke my mind. @Routlege, be patience bro. Monday na just next tomorrow.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by tenzino: 12:01am On Aug 23, 2015
malachi2uk:

At the same time, he said he should go and meet the person he transacted with... What's the need for social media if they can't work as a team? The admin here is arrogant. He's tarnishing the image of truexgold if you don't know.

Bro i still don't think so, let's leave all this Admin of a thing. Anyone can be paid to do this work . . . so the Admin is a normal human being like me and you and hence have the right to be angry. Honestly, I duff my cap for the Admin for not replying any of those insults. I can tell from here that the Admin here was very furious but still he maintain his peace by not uttering any bad or fowl word to the client.

1 Like

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 12:22am On Aug 23, 2015
Good night Guyz,

@My friend Routlege. We shall definitely credit your account by monday, whether PM send back the funds or not.
But you have to be patient till then.

Thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 3:39am On Aug 23, 2015
tenzino:

Bro no one is saying you made a mistake, but I can tell you, this is not the right way to approach a problem.
Take a look at your first report i.e. if am correct VVV.

My brother, you could as well have made your point without adding insults. Atimes CSP may bluntly refuse to help especially when issues are addressed to them in a provocative manner. Please next time, do not let your emotions overwhelm you. Truexgold i know cannot and will never scam you. It's an advice though. All the same I advice u wait as instructed.

You think I will just come here to talk? Did you read that we have been on this since Friday night and I have done everything humanly possible to make sure I please him. But his approach had been it was my fault according to him. Those were his words, see I am not stupid... I waited till Saturday afternoon again and called him on the phone to explain to him that bro see oo... I got urgent payment nii... And he kept hammering that he did nothing wrong that I should pay another money. I told him right there he doesn't know how to talk cause truly he can't stand in front of me and be saying those things. I wasn't asking him for a favor... He even made an illustration that if I buy a car and on my way home I bashed d car... Would I go back which I replied to that the moment d car is delivered to me it becomes my responsibility but a car u haven't delivered to me can't be responsibility. All his defenses on this are baseless which I told him earlier and if u can't see that then I will say thank you.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 3:47am On Aug 23, 2015
tenzino:

Bro i still don't think so, let's leave all this Admin of a thing. Anyone can be paid to do this work . . . so the Admin is a normal human being like me and you and hence have the right to be angry. Honestly, I duff my cap for the Admin for not replying any of those insults. I can tell from here that the Admin here was very furious but still he maintain his peace by not uttering any bad or fowl word to the client.

Bro... It's the same guy... I have been dealing with him for a long time. There are days I pay him and he tells me I have to wait till so so before I get credited. I don't bother I understand its business. Trust me this country can't move forward if every business is ran this way.... A business that can't accept their own mistake and take responsibility cannot mean well for its customers. I run a business of mine and am sure some others on here do as well and I will like to know if any1 of us would tell his client he can't take responsibility if you have delivered a service which u were paid for and u were given the correct delivery mode and u delivered it wrongly or to the wrong place and u want your client to take responsibility because he gave u the contract at an informal meeting.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 4:06am On Aug 23, 2015
tenzino:

Well said, was thinking of same thing but didn't know how best to put it. 'cos I didn't want anyone to feel insulted. All the same, you just spoke my mind. @Routlege, be patience bro. Monday na just next tomorrow.

Well... If you think someone is too big to swindle such amount of money... Then I am glad u trust him so well. If u expect me to just look away becoz it's just 30$... Then u are wrong again.... Am a very understanding person and if u think my approach is wrong then maybe you should wait until someone makes a mistake that is obvious and still wants you to take responsibility for their own mistake. We should learn to stand for something right, if he was so sure that he meant no harm and he is not any of those things I called him... You are sure you would get d money back and no matter what I will get funded at d end... So what stops him from crediting me part of wat I paid for which I needed urgently at that time and I have suggested I will take d bal when they reverse. The reverse is still coming to him so it's not like the money would come to me directly so he is still in charge. But he bluntly said I can't get even 1cent from him cause it wasn't his fault and that it was my fault that if I need to pay for something urgent I should send another money to him. And u are telling me he has been calm in dealing with me. Bros.... I hardly talk ooo but when it comes to injustice like this..I will never shy away from hitting any1 hard cause if u don't set pple straight on 30$... U can't set them straight on $3billion. It could be any1 tomorrow and he needs to learn that he owns d company and he can't keep saying they don't take responsibility when they make obvious mistakes.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by odimbannamdi(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
wow!

someone suggested i try Truexgold to fund my PM acct. i tried getting their contact from nairaland and i stumbled on this thread only to see an unresolved case between Truexgold and routledge.

the Holy writ says that "He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in
the least is unjust also in much"

30USD is no small money at all.

am following this case with keen interest, and until it is resolved, i will do my business elsewhere. make my money no disappear
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
odimbannamdi:
wow!

someone suggested i try Truexgold to fund my PM acct. i tried getting their contact from nairaland and i stumbled on this thread only to see an unresolved case between Truexgold and routledge.

the Holy writ says that "He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in
the least is unjust also in much"

30USD is no small money at all.

am following this case with keen interest, and until it is resolved, i will do my business elsewhere. make my money no disappear

My brother... Amount involved is not even the problem but it is the approach that gets me worried. We are all grown ups and we know that no one is above mistake and the ability to accept responsibility that makes us a man with integrity or not. He made a mistake and instead of taking responsibility and working on how to move on... He chose the path of blaming me for the mistake and making it sound like he is doing me a favor to get my money back from PM. That is what I find insultive like who blames another man for their own mistakes? He needs to learn to take responsibility where it's due.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
routledge:
This guy here is a cheat and people should be careful.
I purchased 30$ worth of PM on yesterday around 1pm and he confirmed the payment over whatsapp and mins later he said my account was funded. I got back home around 7pm to find out my account was empty and I contacted him right away... He responded after 1hr saying he funded me but after a another 1hr he finally accepted that he credited wrong account since I gave him my correct account. I understood how this can be difficult and I told him if he can credit me $20 out of the 30$ pending d time he would resolve the reversal... It would surprise anyone that this man stopped responding my messages and I called him this afternoon that is 24hrs after I have paid him and all he can say is... It's not is fault that he credited wrong account that I will have to shoulder the responsibility and until he gets d money back if he ever gets it back before I can get my money. People should beware of this scam by mr TrueXGOLD.

Hello Mr Routledge,

PM refused to grant a refund, all the same we have credited your account with $30.00. You can check your account now! The Transfer Batch is 99167801.

GOOD LUCK.

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
truexgoldcom:

Hello Mr Routledge,

PM refused to grant a refund, all the same we have credited your account with $30.00. You can check your account now! The Transfer Batch is 99167801.

GOOD LUCK.

Bros... You need to work on how you relate with your customers. You don't go around saying you can't take responsibility for your mistakes, talk to every customer no matter the amount like every customer matters and you would see the difference. But when u say things like your customers should take responsibility for your mistakes... Then u are insulting the customer my brother. Thanks
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by routledge: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
One more thing... Am sorry if anyone on the thread feel offended and mr TrueXGOLD... Sorry for all the trouble. I just can't stand it when people tend to treat others like they don't matter... I hate injustice with passion and I just wished you granted me the necessary audience before this was brought to this thread. Once again sorry about that and u can expect to get a call to tell u sorry at the same time so you don't ignore the phone when it rings... Thanks.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
routledge:
Bros... You need to work on how you relate with your customers. You don't go around saying you can't take responsibility for your mistakes, talk to every customer no matter the amount like every customer matters and you would see the difference. But when u say things like your customers should take responsibility for your mistakes... Then u are insulting the customer my brother. Thanks

routledge:
One more thing... Am sorry if anyone on the thread feel offended and mr TrueXGOLD... Sorry for all the trouble. I just can't stand it when people tend to treat others like they don't matter... I hate injustice with passion and I just wished you granted me the necessary audience before this was brought to this thread. Once again sorry about that and u can expect to get a call to tell u sorry at the same time so you don't ignore the phone when it rings... Thanks.

Well, that's in the past now. No one is angry here. Good Night peeps!
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by odimbannamdi(m): 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
am glad the issue has been resolved.
truexgold, are u on whatsapp send me ur number, i wana buy PM
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by malachi2uk(m): 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
truexgoldcom:

Well, that's in the past now. No one is angry here. Good Night peeps!

What did you gain from the whole drama undecided

1 Like

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
odimbannamdi:
am glad the issue has been resolved.

truexgold, are u on whatsapp send me ur number, i wana buy PM

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chimmafine(f): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2015
truexgoldcom:

Hello Mr Routledge,

GOOD LUCK.

I just want to drop a point here, that there is no one issue that has ever been brought here which didn't go unresolved. Now I call that transparency and integrity, hence the key reason you still remain my preferred exchanger. ''I stand to be corrected'' if you think otherwise.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chimmafine(f): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2015
malachi2uk:

What did you gain from the whole drama undecided

And what really, would you gain by starting another fight . . . ? Let's be reasonable atimes.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2015
Morning friends,

We have in stock:

PM

WMZ

PAYPAL

BTC

POB

OKP

NETELLER

PAYZA and

PAYEER.

Do visit our website to Order now or Sell to us.

Do have a pleasant wk ahead.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by malachi2uk(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2015
chimmafine:

And what really, would you gain by starting another fight . . . ? Let's be reasonable atimes.

Keep shut if you don't have anything reasonable to say, who's starting another fight?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by chimmafine(f): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
malachi2uk:

Keep shut if you don't have anything reasonable to say, who's start another fight?

Yes Sir, Like seriously grin U were reasonable indeed
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2015
Contact us for:

PM

WMZ

PAYPAL

BTC

POB

OKP

NETELLER

PAYZA and

PAYEER
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Good evening pals

1 Like

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2015
Contact us to SELL or BUY . . .

PM

WMZ

PAYPAL

BTC

POB

OKP

NETELLER

PAYZA and

PAYEER
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2015
SELL UR NETELLER TO US @ N205/USD

GOOD MORNING.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Good evening pals . . .
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2015
WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY WKEND.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sell

PM @ N220/$

WMZ @ N215/$

BTC @ N215/$

POB @ N220/$

OKP @ N215/$

NETELLER @ N210/$

PAYZA @ N180/$ and

PAYEER @ N215/$
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2015
Sell :-

PM @ N220/$

WMZ @ N215/$

BTC @ N215/$

POB @ N220/$

OKP @ N215/$

PAYZA @ N180/$ and

PAYEER @ N215/$

Good Morning . .
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Rumisa: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (99) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.