Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support (128718 Views)

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by BizLifeE: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2016
All the complaints above are strange to me... In this world of e-currency exchange where everyone is striving to make their customers happy.

Why can't you try .com.ng?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Seyola9(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
abbeynism:
May I know why you are not buying Neteller of Nothing less than $100 and No refund either?Isnt that a scam?

I was told the minimum is $50..
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Seyola9(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Seyola9:

I was told the minimum is $50..

guys please advise me. i want to sell $50 neteller to truexgold.com. This is my hard earned money from trading. I don't wana lose it
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by sanezy: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2016
Good morning, please hoe do I transfer bit coin to blockchain wallet that I have through truexgold
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by doyinisaac(m): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
smh
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by sanezy: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
please i paid for bitcoin and i have not recieved it till now and i was given couple of hours which has passed

1 Like

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by sanezy: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
@ truxgold please i paid for bitcoin and i have not recieved it till now and i was given couple of hours which has passed
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by crazymommy(f): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
sanezy:
please i paid for bitcoin and i have not recieved it till now and i was given couple of hours which has passed
Don't mind them,That is naija exchangers for you...and the operators will still
Be among the same people saying the naija government don't fufil their promises or not efficient enough to meet the needs of the citizens....shior..
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by sanezy: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
sanezy:
@ truxgold please i paid for bitcoin and i have not recieved it till now and i was given couple of hours which has passed
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by stanleemax: 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hello, I need instant PM funding right now. Is it possible ?
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by AntiZombie: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
of recent this guys has really dulled

am disapointed cry cry

taking 3 days plus now to do common deals
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Shezkid: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Wats really wrong with TRUEXGOLD... Una dey dull person
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Kirinwa: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
I don't know why EFCC have not picked up Truexgold. Imagine selling various ecurrencies at huge spread.

No wonder naira is depreciating daily.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Shezkid: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2016
TRUEXGOLD are scammer.. Don't do business with them...For your own good...phone numbers are switched off...they just scammed me of 10k..BEWARE

4 Likes

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Smartlife(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hmmmm what's happening. shocked shocked
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by eben123(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
stanleemax:
Hello, I need instant PM funding right now. Is it possible ?
Hello bro I have $60 pm for sale
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by PIPPROF(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
Shezkid:
TRUEXGOLD are scammer.. Don't do business with them...For your own good...phone numbers are switched off...they just scammed me of 10k..BEWARE

shocked
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Shezkid: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
PIPPROF:

shocked
Till now no reply from them!!! 10k for this recession... Bloody scammer
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by PIPPROF(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2016
Shezkid:

Till now no reply from them!!! 10k for this recession... Bloody scammer

truexgold.com is a scam, i paid for something since last week and he is yet to process it

ikenna ogbaraegbe is a scammer

people should take note do business with him at your own risk
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Shezkid: 7:00am On Nov 15, 2016
AntiZombie:
of recent this guys has really dulled

am disapointed cry cry

taking 3 days plus now to do common deals

Have you been credited??
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:40am On Nov 15, 2016
Dear Esteemed Users,

A million apologies for the delay in completing some of your transactions as witnessed within these few days, we are seriously working on resolving the cause of these delays and assure you that every pending order will be attended to, we shall ensure that no order is left pending on our system at the close of work today.

We are happy with the little profit we make and CAN NEVER defraud you of your hand earned money, what for??
Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to a more cordial business relationship with you.

MGT.
- TruexGOLD
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Shezkid: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2016
TRUEXGOLD thanks but you guys really made me feel bad..my bitcoin has been credited!!
TRUEXGOLD all the way
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rozayx5(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
truexgoldcom:
Dear Esteemed Users,

A million apologies for the delay in completing some of your transactions as witnessed within these few days, we are seriously working on resolving the cause of these delays and assure you that every pending order will be attended to, we shall ensure that no order is left pending on our system at the close of work today.

We are happy with the little profit we make and CAN NEVER defraud you of your hand earned money, what for??
Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to a more cordial business relationship with you.

MGT.
- TruexGOLD

please credit my friends 51000 naira binary he paid for week ago or return his money

i have had enough of your gimmicks. cant believe you can stoop so low to act as scammers switching off phones and running up and down

you came here because you have been reported to binary and other e currency companies and since the heat is on you your trying to clear your image. if you had not been reported you would never have surfaced here

because of your janglover your licences are at stake and my two referrals to you have both been utterly frustrated with your services and one who has not heard about his money since wednesday last week and another who you returned money to his binary account after you kept mum with it till you were reported...

you blocked me on facebook when i asked you o fund my friends binary account and switch on your mobile lines and at least explain what is wrong to your clients... is that not a scammers behavior

note you have to clear your name cause this site is highly ranked on google and a simple search with truexgold.com scam will lead them straigh to this thread. and your guess is as good as mine undecided undecided
you have 24 hours undecided

i highly regret doing business with you wish i had funded the binary account with PM
cc tabbaz seun puskin
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
The cause of this delay has since been addressed. Ask your friend to send his payment notification as we have now settled every pending order. So if your friend's account has not been credited, it can only mean one thing. He did not send his payment information. And please if you are not satisfied with above apology, ask your friend to take a walk grin
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
abbeynism:
May I know why you are not buying Neteller of Nothing less than $100 and No refund either?Isnt that a scam?

This is very funny, please NTR orders less than $100 are instantly refunded. You guys should grow up and learn the proper meaning of scam.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
edisoncash:
Truexgold says the maximum you can wait is 4 hours in there site, but why is it taking longer now, anyway they are still the best compared to others have I used but honestly this company needs more hands so that they can meet up with demands

There are so many reasons your order may be delayed longer than 4 hours, you should understand TruexGOLD do not manufacture e-wallet funds, so scarcity of funds atimes can cause disturbing delay. If you think your order is been delayed more than necessary, you can ask for a refund. This will be granted instantly, all things been equal.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
cornelius2012:
[s]you guys are the worst kind of exchanger I have ever seen this my first time am using this service I made sale of my neteller to your account and you have not credit my account called ur number is off massage u my mail no reply massage u on what's app u will ignore my massage what's nonsense if u are not ready when I chat with you before I send you the money you guy told me to continue now you don't reply me what's the problem

my user name is cjomoba@gmail.com[/s]

I don't think so, we try our best to treat everyone fairly, but truth is we may never pick all calls, but we shall surely attend to all valid orders. smiley
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Seyola9:

guys please advise me. i want to sell $50 neteller to truexgold.com. This is my hard earned money from trading. I don't wana lose it

You can lose money trading forex or on sport betting, never will you lose money selling your e-wallet funds to TruexGOLD.
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by rozayx5(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
truexgoldcom:
The cause of this delay has since been addressed. Ask your friend to send his payment notification as we have now settled every pending order. So if your friend's account has not been credited, it can only mean one thing. He did not send his payment information. And please if you are not satisfied with above apology, ask your friend to take a walk grin

arrogance
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 2:24am On Nov 16, 2016
I can confirm that every issue mentioned here has now been fully resolved . . . if NOT speak up now.

Goodmorning
Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by Seyola9(m): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2016
truexgoldcom:

You can lose money trading forex or on sport betting, never will you lose money selling your e-wallet funds to TruexGOLD.

IN YOUR DREAMS SIR OR MA. I'M VERY HAPPY I DID NOT SELL IT TO YOU, EVEN THOUGH I SOLD IT TO A FRIEND AT #400 THEN WHICH IS ACTUALLY LOWER THAN YOUR 420 OR 430 RATE THEN, I'M STILL VERY HAPPY BCOZ I GOT MY MONEY IN MATTER OF MINUTES.

I AND MANY CUSTOMERS DON'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE. INFACT I DID MY RESEARCH ON SOME OTHER WEBSITES AND YOU WERE MARKED AS: ''NOW A SCAM'' BY SOMEONE..LOLZ..

IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T LIVE UP TO THE TASK, ABEG PACK UP. IT'S NOT BY FORCE TO BE AN EXCHANGER

2 Likes

Re: Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support by truexgoldcom(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2016
Seyola9:

[s]IN YOUR DREAMS SIR OR MA. I'M VERY HAPPY I DID NOT SELL IT TO YOU, EVEN THOUGH I SOLD IT TO A FRIEND AT #400 THEN WHICH IS ACTUALLY LOWER THAN YOUR 420 OR 430 RATE THEN, I'M STILL VERY HAPPY BCOZ I GOT MY MONEY IN MATTER OF MINUTES.

I AND MANY CUSTOMERS DON'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE. INFACT I DID MY RESEARCH ON SOME OTHER WEBSITES AND YOU WERE MARKED AS: ''NOW A SCAM'' BY SOMEONE..LOLZ..

IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T LIVE UP TO THE TASK, ABEG PACK UP. IT'S NOT BY FORCE TO BE AN EXCHANGER[/s]

FOOLISHNESS IS WHEN YOU SELL YOUR E-FUNDS AT N400 OR 420 WHEN WE CONSTANTLY BUY AT N470 shocked shocked shocked BECAUSE U ARE AFRAID YOUR ORDER WOULD BE DELAYED . . .

STUPIDITY IS CALLING A BUSINESS SCAM WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A SINGLE PROOF . . . I CHANLLENGE YOU TODAY TO FETCH ME ONE TRANSACTION WHICH YOU MADE THAT WASN'T FULFILLED.. I DIDN'T ASK FOR TWO OR THREE, I NEED JUST ONE tongue

AND, MADNESS IS BELIEVING TRUEXGOLD WILL STOP EXISTING because YOU OPT OUT FROM USING HER SERVICE. grin SHOULD HAVE NEED FOR MORE CUSTOMERS, WE KNOW EXACTLY WHERE AND HOW TO PLACE THE ADVERT. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (99) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.