Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released (6493 Views)

Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released / Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released / ISIS Militant Suspected In Beheading American Journalist Is A Hip-hop Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by Fatdon(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2013
Olubunmi Oke, a female journalist working with the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), Akure, has been released by her abductors.

Mrs. Oke , a nursing mother, was kidnapped on Thursday by four gunmen after closing from work at Oba Ile area of Akure, the Ondo State capital.

She was said to have been whisked away shortly after she drove into her residence after closing from work.

Although, the abductors demanded ransom, it could not be ascertained at this time when any money was paid before the journalist was released.

Details of how she was freed by her captors will come in our subsequent reports.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/126584-breaking-kidnapped-nta-reporter-regains-freedom.html
Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by Vansnickers: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2013
Good news.
If you expect me to say first to comment, you are merely wasting your Time.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2013
Happy for her.

I pray for her to get the strength to get over this.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by free2ryhme: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2013
how much was paid as ransom?
Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2013
Until the paying of ransome ceases kidnapping may know no end in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by Truckpusher(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2013
She must have seen hell in the hands of her abductors.....These animals in human clothing will ra.pe the living day light out of her life even as they keep demanding for the ransom.

This is one reason i support the death sentence for kidnappers they commit atrocities beyond the ordinary human imagination.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by Clemzy16(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2013
Thank God for her life. I pray she doesn't experience such again.
Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2013
osaass: Until the paying of ransome ceases kidnapping may know no end in nigeria

Would u risk it?

Sacrificing a loved one?

Walk a mile in their shoes, before u make a suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by bornosheikh: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2013
Kidnappers will now move onto their next prey. No govt, no security, no light, no leadership.
Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by shadyJ: 11:03am On Mar 24, 2013
Van snickers: Good news.
If you expect me to say first to comment, you are merely wasting your Time.

Shebi you don use style announce say u be d first to comment abi? Retard

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by Mustay(m): 11:09am On Mar 24, 2013
And another woman, David-West was yesterday kidnapped in Akure. Strange how Akure has now been a target.
Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by taif(f): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2013
happy for her.
Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2013
Good News
Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by fittty(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2013
Ok oga at d top has spoken!
Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2013
Truckpusher: She must have seen hell in the hands of her abductors.....These animals in human clothing will ra.pe the living day light out of her life even as they keep demanding for the ransom.

This is one reason i support the death sentence for kidnappers they commit atrocities beyond the ordinary human imagination.

Gbam! If in doubt, ask any police or army that is involve in anti-kidnapping.
Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by mu2sa2: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
And her abductors,left just like that?
Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by Kaxmytex(m): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
[size=28pt]m so hapi 4 her o...[/size]
Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by seyibrown(f): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Thank God!
Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by olempe(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mustay: And another woman, David-West was yesterday kidnapped in Akure. Strange how Akure has now been a target.

I wonder Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo , Akure was a peaceful place...
Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by j4jj: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
careytommy:

Gbam! If in doubt, ask any police or army that is involve in anti-kidnapping.

@ Truckpusher! U r so obssesed with p.or.no dat is y u could open ur dirty mouth to ooze out rubbish

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
Imanuelle:

Would u risk it?

Sacrificing a loved one?

Walk a mile in their shoes, before u make a suggestion.

Valid point, unfortunately that's how majority think, act and behave.
We all moan and groan about the scourge of kidnapping, hope the govt wave the manic wand and pray God intervene.
Change has to start from you and I. There has to be a seismic shift in our mentalities.
Otherwise come the next 50 years we will still be hearing stories of the latest kidnap victims
Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by IYANGBALI: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
free2ryhme: how much was paid as ransom?
na her toto she take settle dem
Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by hmkunle: 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
i thank God for her and her baby
Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by blackbeau1(f): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2013
Thank God she is alive. Daz all
Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by Ayodeji2k14: 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
D kidnappers must have messed up her pussy before dey released her. Poor woman!
Re: Kidnapped NTA Journalist Is Released by Ayodeji2k14: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Wen dey were caught in lagos they confessed dat dey gangfucked her.o ma se oo

(1) (Reply)

Photo Proof: Fake Purporting Picture From Mubi - APC Lies / Photos: Meet The One Armed Senator-elect, Nneji Athan Achonu / PHOTOS Of Former President, Jonathan Drinking Alcohol Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.