Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Do We Really Need To Travel Out Of D Country To Become Rich? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do We Really Need To Travel Out Of D Country To Become Rich? (866 Views)

Why Does Everybody In Nigeria Want To Travel Out? / Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? / Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Really Need To Travel Out Of D Country To Become Rich? by spiceybrain(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2013
I have sat down to think about this topic I posted!I av always wanted to travel out of Nigeria,so when d opportunity finally presented itself I had to rethink.before havin dis rethink I av processed all my documents for travelling,done all d necessary stufs needed to be done.then a thought flashed tru my mind,tots like wot am I going there to do aside frm schooling,whose gonna pay d fees?so many tots,so I said am not goin again I wud invest d money in Nigeria,it broke so many hearts for my change of mind,right now I am havin close to seven hundred thousand naira,but I don't know wot to invest on.pls why am saying dis is to get ur advise on wot I shud do with d money and not regret it.ur opinions are higly appreciated!am open to suggestions.tanks
Re: Do We Really Need To Travel Out Of D Country To Become Rich? by butta(m): 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
A business will be a very Good start on were to invest ur money there r lots of things u can engage in but first u have to know ur strenghth wat do u think u can do as ina business u have passion for ?
Re: Do We Really Need To Travel Out Of D Country To Become Rich? by fittty(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2013
smiley
Re: Do We Really Need To Travel Out Of D Country To Become Rich? by spiceybrain(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
I was thinking of going into sales of wines and spirits and fone accessories

(1) (Reply)

Gambian President Accuses The EU Of Sinking Boats Carrying Africans / How Much To Cotonou From Nigeria / PLEASE, I Need Direction To Redeemers University Redemption Camp Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.