Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,956 members, 7,803,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Structure Of Pwc Personality Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Structure Of Pwc Personality Test (6643 Views)

Rules For Personality Test / Etisalat Customer Service Rep. Invite For Personality Test / Standard Chartered Bank Personality Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by presiade(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2013
Please lets share the structure of PwC personality test here. I read on a reliable test prep site that this particular test goes a long way in the final offer decision by PwC, as against what candidates are made to believe that there are no right or wrong answers each question is actually rated on a scale of 1-5.
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by presiade(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
Those of us that have just been short-listed lets gist about this...
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by Briton8: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
But the mail indicates SHL questions,whc shld be verbal and numeric reasoning
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by presiade(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
The text reads 'SHL test' if you refer back to the advert for the recruitment, you will see that the personality test is what they'll send to you first. Moreover, who will send you aptitude test in an uncontrolled environment (your house)?
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by wordthots: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Briton8: But the mail indicates SHL questions,whc shld be verbal and numeric reasoning

just did a little research ds mornin and found out SHL also conducts personality tests. i would advise that you take d test seriously and prepare for it too, cause i heard it goes a long way in d recruitment process. contrary to popular beliefs of dese tests nt avin answers, dey actually do and ur answers shd always be tailor made to fit the companys structure.
The SHL site itself is very helpful i think u shd chek it and practice the sample test questions (you will need good internet connection and about an hour to get it done). i did ds mornin n from the report they sent me i have an idea of my weak points.

all d best
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by anitaaliu: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
wordthots:

just did a little research ds mornin and found out SHL also conducts personality tests. i would advise that you take d test seriously and prepare for it too, cause i heard it goes a long way in d recruitment process. contrary to popular beliefs of dese tests nt avin answers, dey actually do and ur answers shd always be tailor made to fit the companys structure.
The SHL site itself is very helpful i think u shd chek it and practice the sample test questions (you will need good internet connection and about an hour to get it done). i did ds mornin n from the report they sent me i have an idea of my weak points.

all d best
Plz can u place the link here. Thnks
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by SirGbogs: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
wordthots:

all d best

Yeah exactly, could you put the link to the site here? Thanks
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
yeap guys, we need to get more info as regards to ,dis personality test shaaaa. i think shldirect.com will be helpful according to a link i saw.
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by SirGbogs: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Kassidy4luv: yeap guys, we need to get more info as regards to ,dis personality test shaaaa. i think shldirect.com will be helpful according to a link i saw.

Oh alright, thanks mate. It will also be advisable to go through last year's thread as well. It is very informative. Cheers
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by presiade(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
@Wordthots can you just give sample questions here...
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by presiade(m): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
@Wordthots, can you just give sample questions here...?
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by OkaiCorne(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hey guys, the website you can use to prepare for the personality test
Is www.shldirect.com dats all. Hope it helps. See you at the top.
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
Have anybody gotten D̶̲̥̅̊ link for D̶̲̥̅̊ test?
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by Kassidy4luv(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
Not yet o!!?? fingers crossed. Probably dis week?
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by kunlefox(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
Just as Wordthots said SHL also conduct the personality tests, go to www.Shl.com and take practice tests,took me an hour to do it but it's very cool. Best of luck
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by ifykoleyahooc(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
The link sent to us is it for the personality assessment or for the test proper?i am scared of clicking on the link so that it does not ask me to start test wen i am not yet prepared.pls doz who have idea or has taken the test before shud educate us.THANKS.
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by presiade(m): 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
The link has been sent, check your inboxes.
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by Kassidy4luv(m): 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
av goten D mail...... jst scared o D mail reads Verbal and Quantitative test I tought is would be a personality Test
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by presiade(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
According to the 'story' on their website & on the job advert description, as well as the gist on the previous year's thread, the 1st stage should be OPQ (ie persomality test). Although it seems they are changing this year.
BTW, guys make someone try this thing now... If not because I dont have sufficient data bundle now I for rush enter the link na na...wink
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
7th of April....... dts wen i,m writing mine o!!! Please someone shld write dis stuff 2moa and Gist us !!! Biko! Abeg!! Ejoor!!! Lol
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
Guys we need to prepare for dis Test o!!! Nt jst writting it, bt doing well in D test. well i,m still practicing @ Www.shldirect.com.......Gudluck guys
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by poisonivy19(f): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pls where can I get last yrs thread on pwc.cos I cnt start luking tru one by one.
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by presiade(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
Thread for last year https://www.nairaland.com/926753/pwc-sending-text-graduate-assessmenthttps://www.nairaland.com/926753/pwc-sending-text-graduate-assessment
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by masagoody(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2013
Kassidy4luv: 7th of April....... dts wen i,m writing mine o!!! Please someone shld write dis stuff 2moa and Gist us !!! Biko! Abeg!! Ejoor!!! Lol
lolsss... We are together... Am not in a hurry.... I go prepare and dey sure say i don prepare b4 i go read d mail again.... If una like, make una dey hurry...
Re: Structure Of Pwc Personality Test by presiade(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
God help me o... Airtel network is mis-behaving.

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Manager Recruitment At Jumia Nigeria / Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / British American Tobacco Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.