Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Chinua Achebe: 9 Interesting Things You May Not Know About Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinua Achebe: 9 Interesting Things You May Not Know About Him (1140 Views)

Today Is Chinua Achebe's Post Humous Birthday / Eugenia Abu: Interesting Things About Her / 25 Interesting Things About Carlos Slim Helu (World's Richest Man) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe: 9 Interesting Things You May Not Know About Him by contactmorak: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
Africa and indeed many people around the world
are still finding it hard to recover from the news
of the death of Literary titan, Albert Chinua
Achebe.He died in a US hospital yesterday. Here
are some interesting information about him you
may not be aware of.

1. His name Chinua is a short form for the igbo
name "Chinualumogu" meaning (May God fight
on my behalf).

Continue: www.splendormag.com/2013/03/chinua-achebe-9-interesting-things-you.html?m=1

Re: Chinua Achebe: 9 Interesting Things You May Not Know About Him by Ezyoung(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
You said 9 o. I'm only seeing 1
Re: Chinua Achebe: 9 Interesting Things You May Not Know About Him by ayd91(m): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ezyoung: You said 9 o. I'm only seeing 1
the guy is being deceitful. Wants you to visit his blog.

(1) (Reply)

In Pictures : Yvonne Nelson, IK Ogbonna And Adokiye Donates Gifts To Primary Sch / Yvonne Nelson, IK Ogbonna & Adokiye Donate To Local Primary School / Misan Ideh For MBGN 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.