Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

7 Really Funny Pics From 2face' Dubai Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Really Funny Pics From 2face' Dubai Wedding (5314 Views)

More Photos From 2face Idibia's Chieftancy Ceremony In Kaduna / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" / Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Really Funny Pics From 2face' Dubai Wedding by contactmorak: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
Intentionally or unintentionally, photographers lenses captured some unusual images from 2face' Dubai wedding. We don't know about you but these photos got our editorial staff taking repeated glances as they find them either awkward, unflattering, or comical.

Davido and his crew? Got involved in some funny 'pinging madness' there. Looks more like some folks that got stranded at the airport. Then that sign directing guests to the venue of the reception "Leave your shoes behind and bury your toes in the sand". Ok we will, thanks! Lol!

"I don try nah, I nor fit come die for Dubai", Sound Sultan seems to be thinking as he takes that carefree sitting position. There have been divided opinions about Rita Dominic outfit at the wedding, but our honest opinion is that the dress on Rita only reminded us of the movie, "The Preacher's Wife", or one of this US black Christian comedy dramas. And then she closes her eyes, and inhale the sweet fresh air of Dubai deeply..Hahaha!

Basket mouth? Hmmm, there is no better way to put it than a reader's comment in our upload yesterday, he is "looking like a mad man in suit", ouch!

We really can't say that the pix of Uti and his BF, Alex Ekubo is funny but despite the rumors, these guys are telling us they don't give a dime. We like their courage for still stepping out together. Oh! And when we said BF, we mean "best friend". Ok?

See the Rest: www.splendormag.com/2013/03/7-really-funny-pics-from-2face-dubai.html?m=1

Re: 7 Really Funny Pics From 2face' Dubai Wedding by Caracta(f): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2013
Is Basketmouth ok?

1 Like

Re: 7 Really Funny Pics From 2face' Dubai Wedding by goldfish80(m): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
The niggur in blue suit is hangingout with people totally out of his league, with his cheap aba made shoes & he doesn't look like he has α fone either cheesy one of the beneficiaries of free air ticket to Dubai grin tongue

1 Like

Re: 7 Really Funny Pics From 2face' Dubai Wedding by luv2talk(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
the last time i check, the pix is 4 here, where are the rest nah angry angry angry
Re: 7 Really Funny Pics From 2face' Dubai Wedding by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta: Is Basketmouth ok?

He looked like he was hiding from the sun so he would not melt.

The pinging boys were obviously bored.
Re: 7 Really Funny Pics From 2face' Dubai Wedding by ideee03(f): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Scam.
@Op you said seven,and I can see just four,abi u no fit count wan,tu,tiri again?
Re: 7 Really Funny Pics From 2face' Dubai Wedding by cuteprincess1(f): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
funny anof i wich my weding wil b like dis
Re: 7 Really Funny Pics From 2face' Dubai Wedding by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
davido just needs to grow up..basket mouth looks good 2me save for the hair..what ℓ̊ totally disagree with u on is abt rita's dressing..she looks absolutely fabulous,from the pants(which are stunning) to the hat(maybe cos of the sun)..but,it was just wrong for α wedding..maybe α flowery dress with the hat wld av been better..rita is my style icon in nigeria
Re: 7 Really Funny Pics From 2face' Dubai Wedding by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:28am On Mar 25, 2013
naanxie: davido just needs to grow up..basket mouth looks good 2me save for the hair..what ℓ̊ totally disagree with u on is abt rita's dressing..she looks absolutely fabulous,from the pants(which are stunning) to the hat(maybe cos of the sun)..but,it was just wrong for α wedding..maybe α flowery dress with the hat wld av been better..rita is my style icon in nigeria
then u are biased
Re: 7 Really Funny Pics From 2face' Dubai Wedding by AyoShonubi(m): 12:42am On Mar 25, 2013
Una no go kill pesin wit laf 4 dis nairaland.
Re: 7 Really Funny Pics From 2face' Dubai Wedding by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2013
Re: 7 Really Funny Pics From 2face' Dubai Wedding by wonlasewonimi: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
ideee03: Scam.
@Op you said seven,and I can see just four,abi u no fit count wan,tu,tiri again?

Count the people and the sign post in the pictures if dem no reach 7
Re: 7 Really Funny Pics From 2face' Dubai Wedding by Popowaa: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
lol
ooseven:

It's people like you that push others into criminal activities
Re: 7 Really Funny Pics From 2face' Dubai Wedding by prettycentia(f): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
Caracta: Is Basketmouth ok?
lol...wait 4 him @ d airport n ask him personally
Re: 7 Really Funny Pics From 2face' Dubai Wedding by Creamish(f): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
goldfish80: The niggur in blue suit is hangingout with people totally out of his league, with his cheap aba made shoes & he doesn't look like he has α fone either cheesy one of the beneficiaries of free air ticket to Dubai grin tongue

See dem updating BB status . . . probably yawning . . grin

(1) (Reply)

R Kelly/usher: Their Various Astounding Stats And Archeivements. / SHAMEFUL!!! Igbo Girl Chioma F*1*cking Her Self With Candle Shares Photo Online / Why Is This Beauty Not MARRIED?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.