Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? (13142 Views)

Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / This Is The Best Online Business: It Pays More Than Forex / Online Biz That Pays More Than Forex: Try It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by luckynas(m): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
coolȊ§ there there any such investment more profiyable than forex and other known forms of investment?
The answer ȋ̝̊̅§ Binary Options!
What ȋ§ Binary Options?
You’re probably wondering what binary options are. As far as you and I are concerned, they’re a highly effective way to make money quickly as long as you know the secrets.
Trading binary options is sort of like buying stock, but it works in a different way. Essentially, you select an option and determine whether you think its price will rise or fall.Trading binary options doesn’t require a lot of money to get started.Even with a modest investment, our strategies can help you make a lot of extra money in just a few minutes a day.
Below ȋ§ screenshot frm my fone frm one day trading.
Question are welcome here.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Saintigk(m): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
Thanks for bringing this up.
I personally have heard about this trading and I have even registered with one of them.
What do u knw abt these ones;
www.stockpair.com
www.anyoption.com
Also, I was told one has to have pre-knowledge of FOREX before goin into it.
I have sent u PM and I wll appreciate you reply it.
Could u come up wt the site u trade with nd tradin tips?
God bless us
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by stockbull(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
binary trading
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by bombay: 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
You talking about shorting shares.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by stockbull(m): 6:01am On Mar 25, 2013
my strong advice is that you should do your research very well on binary option. It is very similar to gambling. 50-50 chance. I dont want to against it but DO NOT JUST JUMP INTO THIS .am unfollowing d topic now
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by luckynas(m): 12:56am On Mar 26, 2013
stockbull:
Thank u stockbull for ur advice
, But its obvoius u haven't taken ur own advice of doing very good research into binary options.it ȋ§ not 50/50 in any way its like saying that a student ȋs good in maths cos he's lucky,the question i expect anyone to be asking ȋ§ if trading binary options profitably ȋ§ real and if so what ȋ§ the strategy?A lot of people tell u forex ȋ§ risky and yet there guys making $20,000 from it weekly simply means they know somethings most others don't.And u are most certainly welcome to unfollow this topic like u said.it was never meant for everyone.
The screenshot above ȋ surely not by chance cos that was 6 out 6 wins not every day ȋ§ that great but bottom line i have a strategy that works for me.
No one ȋ§ under any obligation to believe but if ure one of the people who would ask how maybe u could learn something u dint know before.
Trading binary options just like forex or any other biz for that matter ȋ§ Risky but with right tools and knowlege u will have more wins.

my strong advice is that you should do your research very well on binary option. It is very similar to gambling. 50-50 chance. I dont want to against it but DO NOT JUST JUMP INTO THIS .am unfollowing d topic now
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by luckynas(m): 1:01am On Mar 26, 2013
stockbull:

, But its obvoius u haven't taken ur own advice of doing very good research into binary options.it ȋ§ not 50/50 in any way its like saying that a student ȋs good in maths cos he's lucky,the question i expect anyone to be asking ȋ§ if trading binary options profitably ȋ§ real and if so what ȋ§ the strategy?A lot of people tell u forex ȋ§ risky and yet there guys making $20,000 from it weekly simply means they know somethings most others don't.And u are most certainly welcome to unfollow this topic like u said.it was never meant for everyone.
The screenshot above ȋ surely not by chance cos that was 6 out 6 wins not every day ȋ§ that great but bottom line i have a strategy that works for me.
No one ȋ§ under any obligation to believe but if ure one of the people who would ask how maybe u could learn something u dint know before.
Trading binary options just like forex or any other biz for that matter ȋ§ Risky but with right tools and knowlege u will have more wins.
Luckynas
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Anjelus(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
luckynas:

Luckynas
I have lost some amounts to Binary trade, kindly help with your right tools and knowledge. Thanks.....or send email to: dairo.ayo@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by luckynas(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
Anjelus: I have lost some amounts to Binary trade, kindly help with your right tools and knowledge. Thanks.....or send email to: dairo.ayo@gmail.com
I have sent u an email.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by azundu1(m): 12:37am On Mar 28, 2013
[quote author=luckynas][/quote]

Luckynas, I need a strategy that guarantees atleast 3 wins out every 5 trades. Please send me your working strategy to azu_ndu@yahoo.com,

Thanks.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by donpy(m): 3:01am On Mar 28, 2013
Hey dere...A̶̲̥̅♏ interested..kindly send me ur stategies aπϑ aw 2 G̶̲̥̅̊Θ abt it to-- donpyforex@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by samfaj(m): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2013
@OP, plz am interested 2. Send me ur right tools and details 2 walefajumobi@gmail.com
Thanx
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by lordmessi: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2013
pls i will lik 2 get ur tool n strategy u use in dis binary trade n i want 2 knw more about it n d website u use for it dis is my email brown.lil68@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Saintigk(m): 9:45am On Mar 28, 2013
Hello OP,
How can we talk better on this binary trade.
I would appreciate having your pin or yahoo messanger I'd.
Thanks
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Saintigk(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
Kindly repost ur comment, it has been hidden.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by jonnathin: 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
luckynas:

Luckynas

can trade binary optionswith my phone n pls send me ur strategy @ jonnathin@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by omakay(m): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2013
na wa oooooo

Everybody just dey drop email dey ask for strategy.

Fixed Odds is not about copying somebody's else strategy...

With little or no knowledge of the financial markets and how it works, you are sitting on a long thing.

Even your success is just LUCK.....

Go through the right channel and acquire the knowledge and stop asking for strategies!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by zinosleek(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2013
ewomachris@yahoo.com pls kindly send it to my email. Thanks
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Knaruto(m): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2013
broda's in the house. Please send me good and trusted brokers to timothyonwuzulike@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Saintigk(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2013
@OP, u could hv done better if u reply people's posts.
Atleast, u started the thread.
I'm starting to suspect foul plays from you, could it be u wanna rake as much email ID's as possible?
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by luckynas(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2013
Hello everyone,
it has been a while since i was here have been busy with stuff though.
I am on a new mission.
TO TURN $20 INTO $2000 IN ONE AND HALF MONTH.
Yes u read right ,i just opened a new account with another binary options broker on Tuesday with just $20 and the plan is to turn that money into $2000 in one month and half using my trading strategy.
below is a screen shot of my progress so far, u can see the dates too.
i will post my progress here as often as possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Maybachexelero: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
Luckynas...kindly send your strategy to temitai@yahoo.com...Thanks and God Bless
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by nanoken: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
hello luckynas...i'd also appreciate u help me wit ur strategy and what broker requires a deposit fund of $20...my email is kenoskimalonye@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by luckynas(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
sent you an email.

nanoken: hello luckynas...i'd also appreciate u help me wit ur strategy and what broker requires a deposit fund of $20...my email is kenoskimalonye@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by luckynas(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
sent u an email.

Maybachexelero: Luckynas...kindly send your strategy to temitai@yahoo.com...Thanks and God Bless
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
luckynas send the strategy and how can I be able to pull through to intbizoilandgas@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by segunjowo(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
Pls send details of this and ur winning strategy to maxrussells@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by ebankole: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
Binary option is been on for a while infact some bigerian are into it making a living if u know how to play it right with a good strategy to back it u ain't got brob...belief me.

Well anyone interested in my binary software shud contact.What it does is show u the weak and strong pair for u to know whether to go for buy or sell.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Food Prices Won’t Drop Immediately Despite Naira Appreciation – Economists / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria? / Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.