Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? (13149 Views)

Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / This Is The Best Online Business: It Pays More Than Forex / Online Biz That Pays More Than Forex: Try It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by ebankole: 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
u can email sholiray@gmail.com

have testimonies to back it up.U can meet one on one to see it and if not satisfied u ain't force to go for it.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Tonjeola1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
luckynas: Hello everyone,
it has been a while since i was here have been busy with stuff though.
I am on a new mission.
TO TURN $20 INTO $2000 IN ONE AND HALF MONTH.
Yes u read right ,i just opened a new account with another binary options broker on Tuesday with just $20 and the plan is to turn that money into $2000 in one month and half using my trading strategy.
below is a screen shot of my progress so far, u can see the dates too.
i will post my progress here as often as possible
Please i need ur strategies, send it to wealthsecret2011@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Daddyolu: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
luckynas, kindly send me this strategy please. My e-mail is Olu.olumide@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by lordmessi: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
luckynas send d website u use 4 ur binary option trade pls brown.lil68@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Knaruto(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
hello bro.pls send the broker's website address to timothyonwuzulike@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by vickson64(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
i will like to know the best site to join for binary options and and the one that will make depositing money in it easy. pls my email is vickson64@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by ebankole: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
u can all register here at www.betonmarkets.com

for more info about binary u can reach me at sholiray@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Akabay(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
luckynas:

Thank u stockbull for ur advice
, But its obvoius u haven't taken ur own advice of doing very good research into binary options.it ȋ§ not 50/50 in any way its like saying that a student ȋs good in maths cos he's lucky,the question i expect anyone to be asking ȋ§ if trading binary options profitably ȋ§ real and if so what ȋ§ the strategy?A lot of people tell u forex ȋ§ risky and yet there guys making $20,000 from it weekly simply means they know somethings most others don't.And u are most certainly welcome to unfollow this topic like u said.it was never meant for everyone.
The screenshot above ȋ surely not by chance cos that was 6 out 6 wins not every day ȋ§ that great but bottom line i have a strategy that works for me.
No one ȋ§ under any obligation to believe but if ure one of the people who would ask how maybe u could learn something u dint know before.
Trading binary options just like forex or any other biz for that matter ȋ§ Risky but with right tools and knowlege u will have more wins.
Luckynas
@lucky tnx for ur initiative, God be wit u, i ve also invested on binary option in d past whic i get my finger burnt, pls kindly share wit me ur strategy on how to succeed in bom trading thru my mail: yele4sure@gmail.com, more blessin bros.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Akabay(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hey luckynas, dis is great nd an eyes opner write up to d many fellow nigerians out there, it will be highly appreciated sharing ds ur strategy wit me pls nd d site accepting d deposit fund of $20, yele4sure@gmail.com, tnx.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by pcnwamadi(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
vickson64: i will like to know the best site to join for binary options and and the one that will make depositing money in it easy. pls my email is vickson64@gmail.com
Register wit betonmarkets.com. Its easy to deposit money wit ur Visa Master ATM card.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by pcnwamadi(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2013
Betonmarket is cool,its not a get rich quick site, but u can make $50 (ie N7500) per day, times wit with 30days, u know wat dat means, N7500x30= N225,000 evry month. I trade in the mornings and late aftnoons. If u need my platform, holla me, its gona cost u, cos notin good comes free.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by leverage12(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2013
@op I am not against what you are doing but you should allow these people know what they are going into. Binary option(betonmarkets) is not a guarantee, even as a professional Fx trader you still lose money. Betonmarkets has done more damage than good, go to the thread betonmarkets alerts where true generous Nigerians gave alerts, though Money was made but at the long run more was lost. True Nigerians like easycopyright and other made a very good name doing it for FREE, but the thread was lost, WHY? because it was not a guarantee, betonmarket company is not a FOOL, at first you make Money but at the long run you make more loses. Am not discouraging anybody not to do this either am I telling you to do it but just have knowledge of what you are going into, have your own strategy and most importantly use Money you can afford to lose, so you don't come back crying you've lost your Money. Cheers
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by luckynas(m): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2013
Guys as for software am not a fan of it though i have more than two software but the best way to trade is to find your own strategy with careful study.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by luckynas(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2013
i sent u an email but no response from u are still interested azu?
azu_ndu:

Luckynas, I need a strategy that guarantees atleast 3 wins out every 5 trades. Please send me your working strategy to azu_ndu@yahoo.com,

Thanks.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by myola777(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2013
I am on a new mission.
Yes u read right ,i just opened a new account with another binary options broker on Tuesday with just $20 and the plan is to turn that money into $2000 in one month and half using my trading strategy.
pls send d broker's website and ur strategies to my email amolak09@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by ebankole: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2013
Sure every business have it prifit and risk side.the fact someone lost their money on BOM doesn't justify the fact that any newbie will end up same way..the problem with people that loss most on forex and option is Greed..take it or leave it and u nid gud strategy that works for u.thats all.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by ebankole: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2013
any one who want a starter ebook curtesy saintfaculty for FREE should email me... i got if free soooo am giving out FREE.strictly for betonmarket dot com email sholiray@gmail.com

cheers

and if u need for help u know what to do.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Samj7265(m): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
[quote author=jonnathin]

can trade binary optionswith my phone n pls send me ur strategy @davidjohn42008@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by ebankole: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
for those that have got the freeee guild wishin all the best...u all can bear me witness that i reqest no money from u.... i just felt its a way to give back as i was once in ur shoes.

cheers.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by wisemanj(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
ebankole: for those that have got the freeee guild wishin all the best...u all can bear me witness that i reqest no money from u.... i just felt its a way to give back as i was once in ur shoes.

cheers.
bros pls can u send me the package email wisedom4us@gmail.com thanks ma
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by ebankole: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
wisemanj: bros pls can u send me the package email wisedom4us@gmail.com thanks ma

U ought to be the one to email me Bro u are the one who want somethin naaaa.

And for those that have gotten theirs wishin u all the best in your tradinnnnnng.

cheers
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by danzite(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2013
luckynas:
I have sent u an email.

pls send me a copy. danzite@yahoo.com.au
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by ebankole: 11:09am On May 01, 2013
As i ve said send ur requst to my email and i promise to send u the free guide ansd to some who av send theirs pls be patient i will send it to u it due to too many messages at the same time. bear with me.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by luckynas(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2013
hello everyone, hope all is going well.
i droped in to give something to the house today.
i will be giving out my binary options package
(a cd package with softwares, ebook writing by me,and videos that are easy to folow.)
Yes u read correctly i will be giving this package out but only to five people who meet the conditions. i said free so i will not ask u to pay me but there are conditions to be met after which i will personally deliver the cd package to your address.

so what are the conditions:
1. you will signup to a broker through a link i will send to you.
(And yes its my aff link, so u know)
2. you must fund you account with at least $200 to start trading.

if cant meet with the above conditions then the free package is not for you.

Trading binary options is a full time business and u must treat it as such, u must
invest something to make much more, this is not one of those make $1m without investing a kobo.
just like forex trading binary options trading is risky but what determines if u're gambling or
trading is your trading strategy and money management skills.
most binaryoptions platforms dont offer demo accounts but i will provide u with tips
to get a demo account so that u can try out my strategies before using it on your real
account in case u're skeptical about it.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Tonjeola1(m): 7:25am On May 07, 2013
ebankole: for those that have got the freeee guild wishin all the best...u all can bear me witness that i reqest no money from u.... i just felt its a way to give back as i was once in ur shoes.

cheers.
Pls send it to me too wealthsecret2011@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by sympathy55(m): 8:14am On May 07, 2013
hmmmmn guys the only advice i have you people is just www.babypips.com go there and learn forex first

1 Like

Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by irabor001: 9:05am On May 07, 2013
I am on a new mission.
................................................................................i am also a binary options trader too,i have seeing the screen shot,wat strategy are u using? post it here so we came modify it, cos no strategy is 100% sure..asfor those people droping dere email,wit out binging told dey are newbie.D best place for u to begin is babypips.com, if u dnt have d knowledge of Forex u can trade binary option successfully,dnt be deceived okey and dnt pay any body for ebook or strategy..after babypip,come back here for strategy @ luckynas drop ur strategy here lets all d guru in d house modify it cheers ...
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Zither(m): 9:26am On May 07, 2013
Sympathy55 and Irabor have said it all.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by irabor001: 11:02am On May 07, 2013
pcnwamadi: Betonmarket is cool,its not a get rich quick site, but u can make $50 (ie N7500) per day, times wit with 30days, u know wat dat means, N7500x30= N225,000 evry month. I trade in the mornings and late aftnoons. If u need my platform, holla me, its gona cost u, cos notin good comes free.
...........my bro u no d rules, THOU SHALL NOT SELL ANY EBOOK OR STRATEGY U AND I NO WERE U GOT IT FRM AND U DID NOT PAY A KOBO FOR IT,IT WAS GIVING FREE. NOW WHY DO U WANT TO COLLECT MONEY FRM D NEWBIE STOP DIS ACT!!!!!!!!!
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by luckynas(m): 8:45am On May 19, 2013
irabor001: ................................................................................i am also a binary options trader too,i have seeing the screen shot,wat strategy are u using? post it here so we came modify it, cos no strategy is 100% sure..asfor those people droping dere email,wit out binging told dey are newbie.D best place for u to begin is babypips.com, if u dnt have d knowledge of Forex u can trade binary option successfully,dnt be deceived okey and dnt pay any body for ebook or strategy..after babypip,come back here for strategy @ luckynas drop ur strategy here lets all d guru in d house modify it cheers ...
Thanks for your suggestions bro,
Starting at babaypis for nubies is a must to get the idea how forex works, as for my strategies i have written an ebook over 17 pages long so i can't post it here even if i could i don't need the house to modify it, no thank u.i have not forced anyone to buy it as i can afford to give it out for free cos its mine but then i need to know that it won't become like a thousand and one materials most download but don't Mɑke use of. In the end u find out what works best for u that is develop your own strategy and u know that takes WORK.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by binarysignals: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
How can you do Binary options with knowing Forex? Its too risky

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This / BUA Cement Secures $500 Million Facility To Boost Industrialization, Create Jobs / Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.