Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? (13143 Views)

Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / This Is The Best Online Business: It Pays More Than Forex / Online Biz That Pays More Than Forex: Try It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by leverage12(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
Knaruto: broda's in the house. Please send me good and trusted brokers to timothyonwuzulike@yahoo.com
try out betonmarkets.com, they are trusted but dont go near runbet. Cheers
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by timeandchance: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
hi,please i am interested in ur strategies to timeandchance4real@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by emmysteven(m): 12:10am On Sep 08, 2013
Hi, please I am interested in your strategies please send a mail about your winning strategies to emmysteven@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by tony4244(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2013
concerning the broker that accepts minimum deposit of $20. it is marketsworld dot com. but they dont accept Nigerians and you need tonbe verified to withdraw funds. verification needs passport or drivers licence and proof of address. so think well before using them you might not be able to withdraw your money.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by ntutu(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2013
ebankole: for those that have got the freeee guild wishin all the best...u all can bear me witness that i
reqest no money from u.... i just felt its a way to
give back as i was once in ur shoes.
cheers.

Pls i need ur strategy @ ebankole.my email is zeuskyrocky@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Toomaxi(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2013
Pls guys i need this strategy dt wins my mail maxito4real@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Kpotor: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Betonmarket is cool,its not a get rich quick site, but u can make $50 (ie N7500) per day, times wit with 30days, u know wat dat means, N7500x30= N225,000 evry month. I trade in the mornings and late aftnoons. If u need my platform, holla me, its gona cost u, cos notin good comes free.

[quote][/quote]

@pcnwamadi Hi how can i reach you? are you still doing very fine with your trading in BOM? Please leave me your contact here or you can mail me to todi.johnson@yahoo.com my number is 07034644418.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Kpotor: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
Betonmarket is cool,its not a get rich quick site, but u can make $50 (ie N7500) per day, times wit with 30days, u know wat dat means, N7500x30= N225,000 evry month. I trade in the mornings and late aftnoons. If u need my platform, holla me, its gona cost u, cos notin good comes free.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Kpotor: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
Kpotor: Betonmarket is cool,its not a get rich quick site, but u can make $50 (ie N7500) per day, times wit with 30days, u know wat dat means, N7500x30= N225,000 evry month. I trade in the mornings and late aftnoons. If u need my platform, holla me, its gona cost u, cos notin good comes free.

@ pcnwamadi Hi how can i reach you? i will be pleased to have your strategy you are using to make all these winnings..are you still doing very fine with your trading in BOM? What does it cost to have your strategy? Please leave me your contact here or you can mail me to todi.johnson@yahoo.com my number is 07034644418.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Kpotor: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
pcnwamadi: Betonmarket is cool,its not a get rich quick site, but u can make $50 (ie N7500) per day, times wit with 30days, u know wat dat means, N7500x30= N225,000 evry month. I trade in the mornings and late aftnoons. If u need my platform, holla me, its gona cost u, cos notin good comes free.

@pcnwamadi Hi how can i reach you? i will be pleased to have your strategy you are using to make all these winnings..are you still doing very fine with your trading in BOM? What does it cost to have your strategy? Please leave me your contact here or you can mail me to todi.johnson@yahoo.com my number is 07034644418.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Kpotor: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
luckynas: coolȊ§ there there any such investment more profiyable than forex and other known forms of investment?
The answer ȋ̝̊̅§ Binary Options!
What ȋ§ Binary Options?
You’re probably wondering what binary options are. As far as you and I are concerned, they’re a highly effective way to make money quickly as long as you know the secrets.
Trading binary options is sort of like buying stock, but it works in a different way. Essentially, you select an option and determine whether you think its price will rise or fall.Trading binary options doesn’t require a lot of money to get started.Even with a modest investment, our strategies can help you make a lot of extra money in just a few minutes a day.
Below ȋ§ screenshot frm my fone frm one day trading.
Question are welcome here.

@luckynas Hi how can i reach you? i will be pleased to have your strategy you are using to make winnings..are you still doing very fine with your trading Binary options? I learnt some sites find it difficult to release customer's withdrawals?? What does it cost to have your strategy? Please i will like to relate with you better..Please leave me your contact here or you can mail me to todi.johnson@yahoo.com my number is 07034644418.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Kpotor: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
luckynas: Hello everyone,
it has been a while since i was here have been busy with stuff though.
I am on a new mission.
TO TURN $20 INTO $2000 IN ONE AND HALF MONTH.
Yes u read right ,i just opened a new account with another binary options broker on Tuesday with just $20 and the plan is to turn that money into $2000 in one month and half using my trading strategy.
below is a screen shot of my progress so far, u can see the dates too.
i will post my progress here as often as possible

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU BRO.. MY # IS 07034644418 AND MY EMAIL IS TODI.JOHNSON@YAHOO.COM
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by sirpedro(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
Please dude,I want to to start this business.Can you please send tips to succeed doing this kind of business.email:femiwap@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Gmanc(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
@OPP am new in dis busines pls help me wit a tips n trick like where to start ?Hw to analyse d market?Hw to knw wheather d market rise or fall and many more
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Benoti(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
Otikpere@gmail.com pls send a copy of d code to me pls pls am so interested in it pls. I also trade forex to and it is going well. Thk u
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by one9jeria: 12:29am On Sep 16, 2013
pcnwamadi: Betonmarket is cool,its not a get rich quick site, but u can make $50 (ie N7500) per day, times wit with 30days, u know wat dat means, N7500x30= N225,000 evry month. I trade in the mornings and late aftnoons. If u need my platform, holla me, its gona cost u, cos notin good comes free.
i think i like your strategy 5 minutes chart. can you contact me. i sent a PM TO you. kindly respond
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by luckynas(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
binary signals: How can you do Binary options with knowing Forex? Its too risky
U mean without knowing forex?
And how do u mean too risky, is forex not too risky or far riskier than binary options? In my opinion knowlege of forex trading is an added advantage to trade binary options.but its not a prerequisite a general knowlege will be enough. In terms of risk when u don't use a time tested strategy then u are gambling and not trading wether its forex,binary options ,betonmarket or whatever bizness.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by francisifegwu: 2:06am On Sep 17, 2013
Please I need the winning strategy am new in binary options. God bless u all 4 d mutual help. My email is francisifegwu@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by luckynas(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2013
francisifegwu: Please I need the winning strategy am new in binary options. God bless u all 4 d mutual help. My email is francisifegwu@gmail.com

Check your email.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by one9jeria: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2013
luckynas:

Check your email.
my own email is borguglobal@gmail.com send to me also
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by BigGold(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
luckynas:
U mean without knowing forex?
And how do u mean too risky, is forex not too risky or far riskier than binary options? In my opinion knowlege of forex trading is an added advantage to trade binary options.but its not a prerequisite a general knowlege will be enough. In terms of risk when u don't use a time tested strategy then u are gambling and not trading wether its forex,binary options ,betonmarket or whatever bizness.

Please I too need the winning strategy,my mail is oyetundeon07@yahoo.com.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by akpogbenz(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
Am not a newbie in forex but i would like to try your proven strategies on BOM.send an email of your free guide to me akpogbenzs@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Kawna: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
I need it ifemi77@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by jamace(m): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
Please whoever has the winning strategy should share with us on this thread.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Ucheoman: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pls,send ur strategies to my email
ucmycee@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by one9jeria: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2013
can you please drop your strategy for us. i love your style 5 mins contact kindly help
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by jlordz: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
luckynas:

Check your email.
I'm new on binary.com, and I need some insight on how to go about trading on it. Kindly send me an email Lucknas. (barclays50@yahoo.com)
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by stelan(f): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
luckynas: coolȊ§ there there any such investment more profiyable than forex and other known forms of investment?
The answer ȋ̝̊̅§ Binary Options!
What ȋ§ Binary Options?
You’re probably wondering what binary options are. As far as you and I are concerned, they’re a highly effective way to make money quickly as long as you know the secrets.
Trading binary options is sort of like buying stock, but it works in a different way. Essentially, you select an option and determine whether you think its price will rise or fall.Trading binary options doesn’t require a lot of money to get started.Even with a modest investment, our strategies can help you make a lot of extra money in just a few minutes a day.
Below ȋ§ screenshot frm my fone frm one day trading.
Question are welcome here.

Please Luckynas, I really and urgently need your winning strategies.
My email address is: soniaakudo@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by luckynas(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2013
Trading This Morning!
Less than one hour of trading this Morning!

Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by luckynas(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2013
Thursday trading update.

Re: Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? by princehy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
luckynas,hi.................kindly send me your strategy to homobogie@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria? / Dangote Refinery Ramps Up Production With US Crude – Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.