Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,363 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? (23281 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by 7842I: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I don't date cheats of no kind, whether married or not. And whether he is careful or not I don't want his wife's bacteria or virus on me lipsrsealed

If you date anybody, there is a 95.8% chance of him being a a cheat, true or false?
You may not want his wife's bacteria, but you may end up getting ya boyfriends's virus.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by 7842I: 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
jeffizy:
Who you be? Before you commot diaper, we don run tinz finish. But as learner wey u be, even snail go claim say e fit catch up with cheetah!

I still dey run thingz till tomorrow, in da nightclub now...... with....... grin
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by jeffizy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
7842I:

I still dey run thingz till tomorrow, in da nightclub now...... with....... grin
Oya. Lets go there! Lol.
You get mouth.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by 7842I: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
jeffizy:
Oya. Lets go there! Lol.
You get mouth.

Bring it on grin I am loaded and ready to flex, man no bi firewood joo.
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Connoisseur(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
ileobatojo:

That's exactly what you said before, so it brings me back again (full circle)to my original question.

Hopefully you will answer now.

and i would still give you the answer i gave you the first time

Connoisseur:

the post isnt about me. if and when i want to tell you about my personal life, i'd gladly open a thread or diary and give you all the juicy details.

my point is if everybody here truly resent this practise, it wouldnt be so commonplace as it is
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by cupid4ig(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
Claus:

I like plenty plenty! After reading some posts, I had to go back to re-read the original post again to make sure it wasn't me that misunderstood the question.
my brother the thing tire me ooh
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by zeedward: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2013
[quote
author=carefreewannabe]

I don't date cheats of no kind, whether married or not. And whether he
is careful or not I don't want his wife's bacteria or virus on me
lipsrsealed[/quote] i love whoever posted this.lmao
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by 7842I: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2013
zeedward: i love whoever posted this.lmao

But she will love the virus from the BF?
Re: What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man? by Adeboyefa(f): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
jeffizy:
@slimyem..... I am directing it at the ladies not to be chauvinistic . Rather, i feel it is the ladies who can put a stop to these men's randiness .
The men are guilty too. But i beleive a thief that steals palm oil from the shelf needs someone to relieve him of his loot.

(a)Can't the thief bury the loot underground? If he transports the loot by bus to another town and sells it there, are the buyers and the driver who took him there to blame? Did they see him steal the palm oil?

Many of these married men claim to be single on Facebook and their wives look the other way but cry when a pregnant woman shows up.
*A man married Miss A at the registry but was transferred to another state ,left his wife behind and was coming to see her on weekends. At his new station, he married Miss B at another registry with rented parents. He was transferred to another state where he married Miss C at another registry with another set of fake parents. The three Mrs Crook met at their school's alumni meeting, visited each other and discovered their husbands' photos belong to the same man. Do you blame the 2nd and 3rd wives? They met their supposed in-laws and married at the registry before sleeping with him.

(b)What of babies who get raped by their own fathers? Are they to blame as well?

(c)If all women behave and say no to married men but the men remain irresponsible, the men can still sleep with their male friends and the wives will never suspect them until they are caught in the act.

slimyem:

Fix and rephrase the question like that and stop being bigoted!
Why focus on the lady and not the man when in fact the man is the one who is supposed to be responsible and committed to his vows?
Both of them have non-justifiable reasons for being involved and both their immoral actions should be questioned here.That's fairness and sense!!

The man has a duty to respect the institution he is in by looking away even if the lady's butt is wriggled in is face and the lady has a duty to defend her virtues by saying NO if she has any.They are both guilty.Focus on them both!

The other woman is always to blame when a man strays, as if the man can't rape his wife's sister or daughter if every other woman rejects him. One woman applied pepper on her 4-year-old daughter's yansh after her husband raped the girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release / Where Should You Build Your First House (city Or Village)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.