Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

::: Rap Songs On Your PLAYLIST With Powerful/inspiring Messages ::: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ::: Rap Songs On Your PLAYLIST With Powerful/inspiring Messages ::: (1173 Views)

Top 20 Songs You Must Have On Your Playlist / What Are The 5 Hottest Songs On Your Playlist? / 80's Music Playlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

::: Rap Songs On Your PLAYLIST With Powerful/inspiring Messages ::: by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Drop list of "Best Of The Best" ..Rap Songs that you know has quality Lyrics, messages & inspires you anytime you listen to it.
Share good music with us, so that we can go download .. Provide links if you can!!!
Re: ::: Rap Songs On Your PLAYLIST With Powerful/inspiring Messages ::: by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
•2Pac - Ghetto Gospel
•Da Grin - If I die
•Rick Ross ft. JayZ - Free Mason
•Kanye West ft. JayZ - No Church In The Wild
•The Game ft. Lil Wayne - My Life
•JayZ ft. Mr. Hudson - Young Forever
•Gangstarr - Moment Of Truth
•Olamide ft. Minus 2 - Street Love
Re: ::: Rap Songs On Your PLAYLIST With Powerful/inspiring Messages ::: by mobf: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
So why/ how do they inspire you?
Re: ::: Rap Songs On Your PLAYLIST With Powerful/inspiring Messages ::: by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
mobf: So why/ how do they inspire you?

Good question, each song has abt more that 30lines get em N listen to em ! Cos If I start my talkin on each!!! Wheew...

(1) (Reply)

#top Five Most Viewed Nigerian Musical Videos On Youtube (2013) / Lean To Play Piano Today!! / Ojayy Wright - Kritical 265 Official Music Video + Audio Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.