Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies (15591 Views)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Prophets (seers) Are "Intercessors" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by MSItachi: 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
sauer:

Reading through your story. I see no connection with god or amen or anything of the sort. The male doc did a wonderful job, provided a good diagnosis and carried you through a successful operation.

For others, when you see a good doctor, chances are 8 out of 10 he'll be able to solve most of your problems, or at least provide good alternatives.
These prayers do little but stress you all day.

Continue showing your stupidity , you will soon eat your words wink

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by tolukatey(f): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2013
Mama T, I love dis option of Urs. I'm locked in, all who r believing God for d fruit of d womb can send me mails on tolukatey@yahoo.com to talk on d medical aspects coupled with spiritual yle I also join in prayers. MamaT, let's also agree on a day of d week to fast yle interceeding on dis issue. Fnx n God bless
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by KingofGlory: 8:35am On Mar 28, 2013
Mama T, this is good, God bless you!

This issue is becoming a great challenge for many couples.

I will like to raise a prayer point on an issue which I know is affecting many couples. It's the manipulation of the couple against one another by contrary forces. This is done especially during the time of ovulation. Disagreements and arguments on trivial issues comes up and this hinders the couple from coming together for sexual activity. At times the spouses are turned against one another until the fertile period is over. For those that are experiencing this, it must stop today in Jesus name.
You can pray these prayers|
(1) My husband and I shall not be manipulated by witchcraft forces in Jesus name
(2) I reject quarreling between me and my husband during ovulation in Jesus name
(3) My husband's reproductive organ shall not be attacked or manipulated in Jesus name
(4) My womb, my eggs shall not be manipulated in Jesus name
(5) Any strange presence in our home causing manipulation, perish in Jesus name!

I say a BIG AMEN!
May The Lord answer our prayers!

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by floxy82: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
i am certain i'l b among d 1st set of testifiers 9mths time
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Goldenbaby(f): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
@King of glory,dats exactly what is happening to I and my hubby during d time my ovulation is approaching. my hubby even told me that he normally notice dat we ave pro during my fertile period and he belives is d handiwork of d devil, I claim all d prayer point and I believe dat no evil manipulation will come our way. Amen
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by KingofGlory: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
@ Goldenbaby - AMEN!

That which hinders oneness in your home during the fertile period is destroyed in Jesus name!
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Goldenbaby(f): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
@king of glory, Amen and Amen!!
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 29, 2013
Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked . A lot has been going on here. Welcome to those who are committed to this cause, God will reward Ɣ☺ΰ in due season. Prayer Night is Saturday Midnight. @Tolutakey, wateva tips Ɣ☺ΰ have for couples TTC Ɣ☺ΰ can share them here. Ɣ☺ΰ are appreciated in advance. ℓ̊ specially thank my ttc sisters that made the move to be a part of this; as Ɣ☺ΰ Pray for others yours will happen in a hurry in Jesus name. @All, Our God is a Rewarder of them that deligently seek him. Stand still and see the Salvation of the Lord!!!

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by PRETTYMOMMA: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2013
@mamaT.Nice thread! I will stand in for some friends that are TTC too. Thank you so much for starting this thread. I will use myself as an example...prayers worked and God did it for me.

@all those who feel that the ladies here should go and get medical intervention rather than pray, pls visit the ttc thread and read from page 1! You will see that different couples are undergoing different treatments! Some have good doctors, some who have doctors that are not good enuf are advised to change their doctors! But at the end of the day, its the Lord that gives! This is the reason why all the knowledge and science in the world has not been able to force a fertilized egg to IMPLANT in the walls of the womb! The same reason why ivf does not guarantee that pregnancy will occur!

Please allow women to pray! When faced with all these challenges or unending treatments for what even the best doctors call 'unexplained fertility' worldwide, the next thing is to run back to our Maker to ask for His intervention. Cos the depression alone can drive one insane! So holding on to our faith is what keeps one going!

The period when a couple is trying to conceive is a very sensitive period that few would understand if they are not tryin or have not tried to conceive!At a point in my life,especially b4 marriage, I also didn't really understand the struggle and felt they were doing things wrongly! But my perception changed 3 months after my wedding...it is a trying and sensitive time!!

All am trying to say is that this thread is for women who have decided to go to Baba God by faith and beg for Him to either heal miraculously or cause the drugs/doctors' efforts to work!
So if you have any contrary advise for the ladies here, anything at all that might derail this thread, please feel free to go and post it in the TTC thread. Cos your advise though received with annoyance here might surely help someone there!

This is my take on it..no offence meant and hope none taken by anyone!

Weldone once again MamaT!! May the good Lord satisfy all your heart's desires soonest in the mighty name of Jesus!!! Amen!!

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Goldenbaby(f): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2013
@All,there is nothing that prayer cannot do,I have a testimony to share,it happened to someone from my villa,this lady has been childless for 10years,they have gone to US,London and india for medical solution,bt all to no avail,even when they went to london the doctor there gave her a certificate that was written that she is barren,so when they heard of a man of God(at aglician church) at ebonyi state,they went and the man prayed for them without collecting any token,the lady conceived and gave birth to triplet.. And many other testimony that is coming out from that ministry,even my own blood elder sis had her son after eight year and she's pregnant again.. So our God is a God of imposibilities,so don't put ur mind in what ever d Doctors say,jst put ur trust in God cos he will never disappoint u, believe me,u will hear my own testimony very soon,am saying dis by faith cos I know dat this year won't pass me by and all d ladies in dis thread and ttc thread, jst ave faith and u will see it come to pass. Amen!!!! And stop asking God to give u the fruit of the womb,thank him for giving u the fruit of the womb.. That u know he has already done it for u.Always thank him.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Alwaystrue(f): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2013
MamaT, I make my debut into your thread. Weldone. This season of Easter shall be a time of resurrction of all organs in our body that need quickening in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
MSItachi:

Continue showing your stupidity , you will soon eat your words wink

How has this got to do with anything?
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by opelistic1(f): 12:46am On Mar 31, 2013
Olorun ajinde o, mo pe iwo agbara ti o ji jesu christi dide ni isa oku wipe ni kia kia fi owo agbara pase iloyun sinu mi losu yi, lose yi, lakoko yi ati ni wakati yi ni oruko jesu christi oluwa wa.(Amin).I am pregnant I claim it in jesus mighty name amen.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter Celebration Y'all. @Prettymomma and Always, you are sooo welcome, tanx for stopping by. After Praying for Women TTC early this Morning as ℓ̊ was dozing off, ℓ̊ heard a Voice whisper to me ISAIAH 43 Vs. 18 & 19 - 18. Remember ye not the Former things, neither consider the things of old. 19. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall SPRING forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. ℓ̊ have been Super Excited all Morning!!! Baba says you should not consider the number of years that you have waited, that he will do a New Thing in your LIFE!!! He said your Pregnancy will SPRING FORTH!!! Halleluyah!!! And of course not only you but everyone will know it as Belle nor dey hide ooooo!!!! Be rest assured that Baba says no matter how difficult Ɣ☺ΰr situation may look, HE WILL HANDLE THEM ALL, cos He Says HE WILL MAKE A WAY in the wilderness and RIVERS in the desert, GLORY!!! It Will Happen in Your Life!!! Only Believe!!!

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Goldenbaby(f): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2013
@mamatriplets, Amen and Amen!!! Wishing everybody a Happy Easter Celebration..
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by santagelo25(m): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2013
Mamatriplets,I am in with you on this thread.Nice one.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Chi16(f): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
@mamaT....where u dey? oya show ur face sharp sharp. am really enjoying d mid night prayer. my dh is calling me a prayer worrior and am happy abt it.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by skimpychick(f): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
Wia is everybod. Testimony Time blessing time. Our God is faithful he cannot fail n he'll never change. He is able who has promised.amen
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 11, 2013
Hello Everyone, am so Sorry that ℓ̊ have been MIA for a while now. Had some issues on my Mind. That doesn't mean We will stop being intercessors ooo!!! There are testimonies on the TTC and IVF thread already!!! Our Prayers are working wonders!!! For those that are here Still Believing God for the Blessing of the Womb, U will Testify too, it would DEFINITELY get to U!!! Infact wen Ɣ☺ΰ pray for others, genuinely, God sees ur Heart and begins to make a road of escape for U. Lets Keep the Fire Burning. God does not lie; TRULY NONE SHALL BE BARREN!!!
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 11, 2013
Na so church dey start. MamaT already has followers, jst open a church and voila u will have a full house. My people will never be liberated till they begin to believe in themselves. U dnt need other people to go to God for u. When will they learn?

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2013
i want to be part of this
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Flakeey(f): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
eheeen,
so something is going on here and nobody told me, huh shocked
God don catch una, i discovered this thread today...who told you guys i cant intercede
anyways, una no get choice, AM IN..Duhhhhh
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
God of MIRACLES have started Answering our Prayers oooo!!! Our Prayers are definitely not in vain. The TTC forum has announced like 4 BFPs in this month only with More still Loading!!!! Let Us not be weary in well doing as in due season we will reap the Fruits of our Dedication to Prayers!!! ℓ̊ Love Y'all........
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by AppleofGod(f): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
God said it, I believe it, that settles it. He says I am fruitful Psalm 113 vs 9. Exd. 23 vs 26. Gen. 1 vs 28.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by ajy: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nwa-oma:
Greetings to everyone in the house and thank you especially mama triplets for starting such a wonderful thread. Prayer is the key and can move mountains, may God, the giver of all good things grant all who are TTC their heart desires IJN ,Amen. You said to share our experiences,So here is mine. I have been there b4 and i tell ya, it was not easy. My case was even worse being that i am a registered midwife ,i worked daily in Labour, delivery and post natal unit...it made it hard for me. I love babies a lot and each time i was taking care of One,i would be crying silently, using them as point of contact to ask God for mine. I see pregnant women and babies all the time, dont get me wrong,i was not jealous, but it kept reminding me of my predicament. It did not change how i cared for my patients One bit.
It was a trying time for my marriage, but thank God for my husband, he stood by me,though he later confessed when our Son came that he was a moving corpse then. To make matters worse,i always came home from work crying,the poor man didnt know where to run to,i even transferred my aggression to him but he kept his cool reassuring me of God's promises.So pls take it easy on the men,they are suffering in silence.
Faith without work is Dead. We went to a female doctor because my husby didnt want a male...this woman was intrested in money. She was packing my system with fertility drugs without running some tests. I was even the one who suggested scan, etc. In the end, nothing was wrong with my tubes but i had uterine fibroids which was at a very bad position .she continued prescribing fertility drugs but i stopped taking it while praying for next action plan. There was this other doctor i worked with (i worked with the female doctor too) . He remains the best obgyn in that hospital But because my husband didnt initially want me to be seen by male doctor,i didnt go to him at first. But after my experince with the First dr and her yeye drugs,i went Back to her to tell her i no longer needed her Services, she Told me that i was infertile and the only remedy was Ivf. She did not even suggest a myomectomy , when i did,she said ok,We will give it a try. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I called my husband and told him that i dont care of the gender of the doctor anymore, male o, female o, hemophrodite o, all i wanted was a child.
So We went to him, he was very approachable, not in a hurry to leave,gave us listening ears ,ran some tests on us,my husband was fine,So i was the problem,he reassured us that there was hope. Mind u,this dr was 3 times more expensive than the First, the insurance company no longer covered my health expenses because the First dr had diagnosed infertility. We were paying for everything but God touched this dr at some point and he gave us 50% discount and wrote the insurance company saying i had endometriosis and fibrods. It took them ages to clarify that. Anyway,Sharp Sharp i was scheduled for surgery,on the day,We got to the hospital on time but delayed at the admission desk, come and see the devil at work. The insurance company refused to cover the surgery after i had gone there and was told it was gonna be covered. We had spent a lot and the Down payment before the surgery was too much,i spoke with Company at the admisson desk and was told that the First dr did not forward some stupid documents to them, nä wah ooo. We ran to her like chikens without heads,she asked her secretary to tell us she was busy. We ran Back to the hospital, being that i work there, i spoke with the admission desk coordinator to deduct the fee from my salary, i signed the documents and guess what surgery was booked for 2pm,and here i was still downstairs at 1.30pm, come see high bp. The portar came with the wheelchair to take me upstairs as per thier policy, i just kicked the wheelchair off my way,i didnt take the lift,i ran the stairs ,, got to the theater and my dear dr just finished the first surgery,as i was walking in i heard him asking the nurses if my case was cancelled and i answered, no here i am, praise the Lord! Surgery started around 3 and finished 10pm, after surgery he inserted iud to prevent pregnancy and gave me some shots to prevent endometriosis and fibroids from growing Back. After 2 months the iud was removed But he said the shots he gave me was still in my system and will take up to 6 months to clear up b4 i could concieve. I and husby continued our lovi lovi o and prayers,the 4th month following the surgery i concieved. Had a baby boy, the insurance company approved and refunded us the money spent. We are expecting our second child soon,praise ,God. If God did it for us, he will definitely do it for you. Dont stop praying, dont stop working/ fighting, God will direct your steps and perfect all concerning you IJN, Amen.
@Nwa-Oma Thanks a lot for sharing ur experience with us; please can I have ur email or phn no. Need to ask u some private questions. Hope u dnt mind.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Adagba1: 1:14am On Apr 30, 2013
igbsam: Deuteronomy 7:14, Psalm 127:3...I speak forth the word of GOd to all expecting mothers and fathers out there. God did not create you barren, I say today in the name of God almighty, the creator of heaven and earth, the beginning and the end, the alpha and omega, the God of Isaac, Moses, Abraham and Jacob, the maker of mankind, the ancient of days, the giver of life, the one who sits above and makes earth its foot stool, the all knowing and all seeing God....From now on, you shall bear fruits, by this time next year, you shall hear the cries and joys of babies in your home, God shall visit you In Jesus Name. I know what it feels like without children, but i want to admonish you today, Do not give up hope. So long there's a God, be rest assured that you have conceived In Jesus Name. Your set time is here. Believe, keep your faith strong and watch God give you your heart desires. Amen!
May God answer your prayer for us in Jesus name,Amen
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by yogun(f): 3:06pm On May 07, 2013
pls include me in d prayers.

how do i partake?
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Sparkle777(f): 8:17am On May 22, 2013
PPraaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiisssssssseee the Lord. God has done it and no man shall take the glory. I ve just had my bfp. I just focused on God and He did it. I never believed I can just get pregnant without doctors aid. God has really surprised me. Apart from dh,my mom and father inlaw nobody but here knows. The God that did mine will do urs in Jesus name and He will see us thru this nine months. Miscarriages shall never see us in Jesus name. Amen. MamaT. Keep hope alive. Tnx.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Alwaystrue(f): 10:31am On May 22, 2013
Big Congrats Sparkle!!!
God is indeed faithful. He will complete the good work in your life in Jesus name. I am very happy for you.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Chokl8y: 10:43am On May 22, 2013
Wow, congrats Sparkle...God bless you and yours....

Mama T, I don join this thread o...Ready to pray away all our troubles...
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by uteh: 11:39am On May 22, 2013
MamaT, didnt know about this thread until today when Alwaystrue posted a testimony from here. Am in for the prayers. Its a good development, sometimes one become too selfish in prayer,always focusing on your own needs.

I want to add another angle to this - STRATEGIC PRAYERS

There is a prayer point I will want everyone trusting God to say - Oh God show me the root cause of this problem in Jesus name, using Jer 33:3. It is when you know what the problem is that you will be able to pray the prayer that hits the nail on the head.

When yo have stood on the word of God, confessed the word with faith, ensured you are living right in the sight of God and nothing happens, then its time to dig deep. And God is always willing to show you and give direction because He has done what He is supposed to do by the REDEMPTIVE WORK OF JESUS or the THE FINISHED WORK OF JESUS ON THE CROSS. All He wants is for us to take charge and use the authority He has given us in the name of Jesus.

I have seen people pray and they dream of taking a drug or fruit or someone shows up after the prayer to direct them to a doctor and that is what brings their breakthrough. I have also seen people pray and God shows them the demonic opposition responsible for the delay.

Am at this point in my journey and I know I will come and testify here very very soon.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Goldenbaby(f): 7:35pm On May 22, 2013
@Sparkle777, congrats M̶̲̥̅y dear,Ɣ☺ΰ will carry to term in Jesus name Amen,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World / Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.