Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:42 AM

Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies (15537 Views)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Prophets (seers) Are "Intercessors" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Sparkle777(f): 11:52pm On May 22, 2013
@alwaystrue.chokly8.goldenbaby. Thanks so much. Am having morning sickness all day long,feeling sooo sick but am not complaining. Am soo grateful to Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Goldenbaby(f): 12:11am On May 23, 2013
@Sparkle777,all is well M̶̲̥̅y dear,d morning sickness stage will soon be over,pls come to d ttc thread and also announce ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ bfp there,am happy for Ɣ☺ΰ.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by skimpychick(f): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hi all how ona dey. Does it mean that if mamat go on vacation we can't keep this thread alife? It is well
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by clarina: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
4rs awaiting for my testimony. God pls hear my cry,dis burden is too much. @goldenbaby..pls email me chybaby8911@yahoo.com. I need to ask u something important
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Goldenbaby(f): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Clarina,I have sent you a mail.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by clarina: 12:28am On Jul 27, 2013
Goldenbaby: @Clarina,I have sent you a mail.
thanks goldenbaby. God bless u
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
How is everyone doing on this thread, ℓ̊ notice its been a while that have seen post on this thread thank God Mamat is back saw her on ttc tread. Hope to keep this thread alive again.

Am Surefunmioluwa from ttc and TTC abd lossing weight thread. ℓ̊ have been waiting on God for sometimes now and ℓ̊ want God to give me my own triplet dis August by His Grace and Mercy ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo as ℓ̊ ħª√ę been seeing testimonies flowing on all thread.

Its nice meeting everyone here.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by callola: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
Good evening fruitful mums. I saw dis thread and fall in love wit it. I pray dat Almighty God wil grant each and everyone their hrt desires IJN amen. He is going to put smiles on our faces very soon. Let's keep praying He will do it in His own time
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by teenature(f): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
Praise God, I wrote it here sometimes ago if God can hear my cry and indeed He has heard it. It can only be God. Lord may your name be praised forever. I said I must be fruitful this year and God has honoured my confession. Emi otoshi elese, Oluwa mi, mo rababa morababa. I want to thank this thread too for ur prayers, words of encouragement. Indeed the Lord is faithful. Our testimonies shall be permanent IJMN, AMEN. I'm also using myself as a point of contact to those still waiting on the Lord, it's shall be yours this year too IJMN. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hello people, how are we all holding up? Sorry about my long absence from this thread. Had some personal issues to deal with. Here is a Call for Prayers. Tomorrow Saturday Midnight has been scheduled for prayers for ttc women, pregnant mothers and all our family members. @Teenature pls share your testimony here https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc . GOD FOR US ALL!!!!!
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2013
c
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2013
THERE
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by MamaTriplets1: 8:10am On Dec 31, 2014
Jesus the same.... yesterday, today and forever.... Happy New year... 2015 will bring you FRUITFULNESS!!!
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by mumilaw: 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
MamaTriplets1:
Jesus the same.... yesterday, today and forever.... Happy New year... 2015 will bring you FRUITFULNESS!!!

Amen my sister,may this new coming year wipe away my tears and that of everyone waiting on him.
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by enm(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
mumilaw:

Amen my sister,may this new coming year wipe away my tears and that of everyone waiting on him.

Amen
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by enm(m): 12:46am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year to you all and may God blessing be upon you and your family in Jesus name
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by daramfon: 11:59am On Jan 30, 2015
I am believing God that this month is my month already,today is 30th but I know he has done it already. glory be to God
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by JUMAYIN(f): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
It is our year of fruitfulness
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by MamaTriplets1: 3:55pm On May 18, 2015
Receive Your Miracle Babies!!! IT IS POSSIBLE!!!
Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 21, 2016
Pls let this thread come alive again. It is God that makes ttc and medical efforts successful.

Thank God for our predecessors who started this thread. I trust God has seen them through.

'Oh God, Our help in ages past'
Our hope for years to come'
2016 is our miracle year!

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by MamaTriplets1: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
An elephant and a dog became pregnant at same time. Three months down the line the dog gave birth to six puppies. Six months later the dog was pregnant again, and nine months on it gave birth to another dozen puppies. The pattern continued.
On the eighteenth month the dog approached the elephant questioning, _"Are you sure that you are pregnant? We became pregnant on the same date, I have given birth three times to a dozen puppies and they are now grown to become big dogs, yet you are still pregnant. Whats going on?"._
The elephant replied, _"There is something I want you to understand. What I am carrying is not a puppy but an elephant. I only give birth to one in two years. When my baby hits the ground, the earth feels it. When my baby crosses the road, human beings stop and watch in admiration, what I carry draws attention. So what I'm carrying is mighty and great."._
Don't lose faith when you see others receive answers to their prayers.
Don't be envious of others testimony. If you haven't received your own blessings, don't despair. Say to yourself "My time is coming, and when it hits the surface of the earth, people shall yield in admiration."
Enjoy the weekend!!!

1 Like

Re: Prayer Intercessors For Couples Trying To Conceive Babies by tpapi: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
MamaTriplets1:
An elephant and a dog became pregnant at same time. Three months down the line the dog gave birth to six puppies. Six months later the dog was pregnant again, and nine months on it gave birth to another dozen puppies. The pattern continued.
On the eighteenth month the dog approached the elephant questioning, _"Are you sure that you are pregnant? We became pregnant on the same date, I have given birth three times to a dozen puppies and they are now grown to become big dogs, yet you are still pregnant. Whats going on?"._
The elephant replied, _"There is something I want you to understand. What I am carrying is not a puppy but an elephant. I only give birth to one in two years. When my baby hits the ground, the earth feels it. When my baby crosses the road, human beings stop and watch in admiration, what I carry draws attention. So what I'm carrying is mighty and great."._
Don't lose faith when you see others receive answers to their prayers.
Don't be envious of others testimony. If you haven't received your own blessings, don't despair. Say to yourself "My time is coming, and when it hits the surface of the earth, people shall yield in admiration."
Enjoy the weekend!!!
good day, av sent u a mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways To Underatanding The Voice Of God / Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary / Primate Ayodele Warns Buhari On COVID-19, "Aso Rock Needs Cleansing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.