Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 PM

Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. (9702 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Atheism Is A Religion: Kolooyinbo Explains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
Yes! If the earth was billion of yrs old, humans & animals would've drank it all up. We would have no oceans. Yet d oceans take up 75% of d globe.
I think u could also make a similar argument with oxygen. If humans existed 4 billions of yrs like d Darwinists claim, we would 've ran out of air too.
I knw many of u will show up here and claim dat all d water we drink is eventually given off as sweat and urine. Well, jst think abt it - that would mean that all our lakes, oceans, rivers and streams would consist of urine and sweat. Evry time it rains and snows there would sweat and urine falling from the sky. The entire earth would b a giant cesspool of sweat and urine - we would b making our coffee 4rm fresh urine 4rm our faucets, and bathing in sweat and urine.
Logically u hav to go with d bible on this one.

1 Like

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by manmustwac(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
First of all tell me where you got your information that Darwin says human beings have been on planet earth for billions of years? Secondly please explain how your God of the bible manage to create himself & create the world just 6'000 years ago when according to your post the planet is a few billion years old?

1 Like

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by manmustwac(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
Besides when you drink water it dosen't stay in your body forever. It dose come out as urine which gets recycled
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
manmustwac: Besides when you drink water it dosen't stay in your body forever. It dose come out as urine which gets recycled
How, bt dnt tell me it evaporate bkus i havnt even once seen water going back into d sky.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by wiegraf: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
In order to save yourself the embarrassment @op, I'd recommend you pretend you were trolling.

Meanwhile, think of cycles/recycling, regeneration, etc. Eg, consider the effects of photosynthesis, rains, etc. Buy biology books. Use google. Etc etc
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
wiegraf: In order to save yourself the embarrassment @op, I'd recommend you pretend you were trolling.

Meanwhile, think of cycles/recycling, regeneration, etc. Eg, consider the effects of photosynthesis, rains, etc. Buy biology books. Use google. Etc etc
Just get a bible, ask God to teach u, He wil personally do so. U dnt need to google anything. He within u.
Have u seen water going up?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hav u never seen water dried up? Water dries up, its what it does. Yet another reason y God has to b involved, wen u think abt it.
All d seas and lakes would hav dried up long ago if God wasn't dia working magnificently in ways we can't and ar nt meant to understand.
Psalm 147vs8 "Who covers the heavens with clouds, who prepares rain for the earth, who makes grass to grow on the mountain." Jere 14vs22,
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by wiegraf: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
onyfrank: .
Just get a bible, ask God to teach u, He wil personally do so. U dnt need to google anything. He within u.
Have u seen water going up?

What do you think happens when water boils?

And you've seen god?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by mazaje(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
onyfrank: Yes! If the earth was billion of yrs old, humans & animals would've drank it all up. We would have no oceans. Yet d oceans take up 75% of d globe.
I think u could also make a similar argument with oxygen. If humans existed 4 billions of yrs like d Darwinists claim, we would 've ran out of air too.
I knw many of u will show up here and claim dat all d water we drink is eventually given off as sweat and urine. Well, jst think abt it - that would mean that all our lakes, oceans, rivers and streams would consist of urine and sweat. Evry time it rains and snows there would sweat and urine falling from the sky. The entire earth would b a giant cesspool of sweat and urine - we would b making our coffee 4rm fresh urine 4rm our faucets, and bathing in sweat and urine.

grin. . .OP, what exactly are you ranting about?. . .
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
wiegraf:

And you've seen god?
i knw u wil talk abt 'steam.'
so lets assume ur 'theory' is correct - water 'evaporates' and leaves the sweat and urine.
According to u pple, this 'evaporated' water now rains down as 'pure' water without d urine and sweat.
D question nw is, what hapend to all the sweat and urine? Did it disapeared? Or is it 'conservative mass?'
ok, dat 'pure' water nw falls down and mixes with d left behind urine & sweat and we are jst back to where we started.
Ehhh
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
wiegraf:

And you've seen god?
so lets assume ur 'theory' is correct - water 'evaporates' and leaves the sweat and urine.
According to u pple, this 'evaporated' water now rains down as 'pure' water without d urine and sweat.
D question nw is, what hapend to all the sweat and urine? Did it disapeared? Or is it 'conservative mass?'
ok, dat 'pure' water nw falls down and mixes with d left behind urine & sweat and we are jst back to where we started.
Ehhh.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
Where do d yellow bits 4rm d urine? If d pure water goes up to d sky, where do d urine bits goes?
I havnt mentioned of d salty oceans.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by wiegraf: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
onyfrank:
Ehhh

Ok
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
1king 17vs1. 'and Elijah the Tishbitd, of the inhabitants of Gilead, said to Ahab, As the Lord God of Isreal lives, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, except at my word'.

Luk 4vs25: 'but I tell you truly, many widows were in Isreal in the days of Elijah, when the heaven was shut up 3yrs and 6mnths, and there was a great famine throughout all the land.'

james 5vs17: 'Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for 3yrs and 6mnths.'

you see, dia is truly Infinite Intelligence. Through His creations shows dat He exist.
U can call it God, or anything. Bt let me tell u all; IF YOU CAN NAME IT, IT IS NOT IT. He is I AM.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
onyfrank: Yes! If the earth was billion of yrs old, humans & animals would've drank it all up. We would have no oceans. Yet d oceans take up 75% of d globe.

Err even as a christian, i disagree with you here. There is something called the water cycle.

2 Likes

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
davidylan:

Err even as a christian, i disagree with you here. There is something called the water cycle.

As 4me, i believe that God exist.

So tell me hw d urine and sweat recycles. Hav u seen d water going up d sky b4? I want to knw. Even u can go on and tell me how u still breaths in oxygen yl leaving in d city where trees or vegetations are scarce, since u rely on them 4 exhaln oxygen yl u exhale CO2.
Abeg God is 2much.

1 Like

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2013

As 4me, i believe that God exist.

So tell me hw d urine and sweat recycles. Hav u seen d water going up d sky b4? I want to knw. Even u can go on and tell me how u still breaths in oxygen yl leaving in d city where trees or vegetations are scarce, since u rely on them 4 exhaln oxygen yl u exhale CO2.
Abeg God is 2much.

I also believe that God exists and works in the affairs of men but that is no reason to be ignorant. Water does go up as vapor you know... and God made science too.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by BizBloke(m): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
manmustwac: First of all tell me where you got your information that Darwin says human beings have been on planet earth for billions of years? Secondly please explain how your God of the bible manage to create himself & create the world just 6'000 years ago when according to your post the planet is a few billion years old?

Do you mean to tell me that God doesn't exist? shocked
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 12:03am On Mar 25, 2013
davidylan:

I also believe that God exists and works in the affairs of men but that is no reason to be ignorant. Water does go up as vapor you know... and God made science too.
Yea, God has all knowledge and wisdom. Ok, no problem. Thats what they said and taught.
Bt bible said, God makes it to rain 4 all. If nt it shouldnt hav rained in some place where dia ar no much lakes, oceans, rivers, streams, bt God made it posible
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by dorox(m): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2013
Yea, God has all knowledge and wisdom. Ok, no problem. Thats what they said and taught.
Bt bible said, God makes it to rain 4 all. If nt it shouldnt hav rained in some place where dia ar no much lakes, oceans, rivers, streams, bt God made it posible
Your ignorance is deep. May God help you.

6 Likes

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2013
Thread of the day lwkmd grin grin grin front page biko lmaoooooo
onyfrank:
Ehhh.
Abi o where did all the yellow yellow things go lwkmd grin grin grin grin
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 25, 2013
onyfrank:
Ehhh.
ℓ̊ av α strong feeling u'r desperately seeking attention cos ℓ̊ honestly don't knw what u'r ranting about.ℓ̊ blve in GOD and drez science..therez water cycle,as water is being cycled,d urea in urine gets oxidized,in sweat too..a lot of stuff happens b4 d water comes down as rain. And as for oxygen,we av trees. Ever heard of pohotosynthesis?? Go back 2ur second skul biology and dnt create unnecessary threads.dnt get it twisted
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by wiegraf: 12:30am On Mar 25, 2013
Bt bible said

All the evidence one will ever need
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 12:40am On Mar 25, 2013
dorox:
Your ignorance is deep. May God help you.
I thought dat u ar an atheist. Well, Amen o. God help us all
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Heatblast(m): 1:15am On Mar 25, 2013
Ignorance at its peak grin grin

#Advice: START READING!!!!, you sound like an illitrate
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 1:21am On Mar 25, 2013
naanxie: ℓ̊ av α strong feeling u'r desperately seeking attention cos ℓ̊ honestly don't knw what u'r ranting about.ℓ̊ blve in GOD and drez science..therez water cycle,as water is being cycled,d urea in urine gets oxidized,in sweat too..a lot of stuff happens b4 d water comes down as rain. And as for oxygen,we av trees. Ever heard of pohotosynthesis?? Go back 2ur second skul biology and dnt create unnecessary threads.dnt get it twisted
What is d need 4 attention?
Ar u an atheist?
Bt y shuld u refer me back 2 old skul textbooks? It served its purpose jst 4me 2 pass science exams. I played along with what i read doesn't make it authentic. Cus i am yet to c water, urine&sweat going up 2d sky. Or Hav u?
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by onyfrank: 1:37am On Mar 25, 2013
Heatblast: Ignorance at its peak grin grin

Thanx 4 d advice. Bt instead of i reading frm error, i rather stop.
I knw u knw all and read alot, thats gud. Keep it up. Bt it wl b foolishnx to u if u cannot clone a common living Lizard or clone dat ur ailing tongue and stil speak like a human being.
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Heatblast(m): 1:54am On Mar 25, 2013
Thanx 4 d advice. Bt instead of i reading frm error, i rather stop.
I knw u knw all and read alot, thats gud. Keep it up. Bt it wl b foolishnx to u if u cannot clone a common living Lizard or clone dat ur ailing tongue and stil speak like a human being.

keep on reading from your bible. But it would be foolishness to you if you cannot perform a miracle to cure this your level of stupidity and think like a human being in the 21st century grin
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Vansnickers: 2:11am On Mar 25, 2013
Heatblast: Ignorance at its peak grin grin

I concur. This is EXTREME ignorance!!!
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by lorddarshwood(m): 4:27am On Mar 25, 2013
This poster must be an alien or probably born stupid,jesus I can't believe the website allows him to post this shit
Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False. by ooman(m): 6:52am On Mar 25, 2013
davidylan:

I refuse to believe a thinking human wrote the OP, perhaps he contracted syphilis that caused his insanity!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? / Merry Christmas Nairalanders / Fulfilling Your Role In A Struggling Marriage As A Christian Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.