Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,910 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Second Coming Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second Coming Of Jesus Christ (784 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Bigsteveg(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hello guys, i just want to share this encounter i had when sleeping.
I saw d stars falling and darkness filled the earth. Suddenly, a light appeared up in heaven and a shiny figure appeared which later turned out to be our Lord Jesus. Then the angels started showin up in the sky followed by the rapture of the righteous. Left are the sinners.
Ladies and gentlemen, the second coming of Jesus is nearer than we all tot, repent today, the riches on earth here will testify against you on the judgement day. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Is A Meaningful Life Really Possible? / Christians Read This! Don't Be Unequally Yoked / Ramadan: A Season For Sober Reflection - Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.