Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron (32221 Views)

Photos: Paul And Anita Okoye's Son Step Out In Style / P Square's Son Cameron Shares Bedroom Pics...must SEE!!! / Peter Okoye's Son Cameron Dancing On Stage. (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
His mum's name is Lola Omotayo and she is 100% yoruba!

THANK Y'ALL
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by didoburns(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
looks like hi mum
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by kikelomah(f): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
He looks cute anyway...
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by MrCork17: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
NaijaTalkTown: His mum's name is Lola Omotayo and she is 100% yoruba!

THANK Y'ALL

NIGERIAN name dont mean u r Nigerian...Lots of white womens here in the UK called: LOLA..it depends how u pronouse it..how can she be yoruba when she is half cast?? ..well, unless she one of those Nigerian half cast girls who spek only yoruba & confuse it wit english when they talk.. I bet on my 2010 Range rover Spot than she aint Nigerian..NO WAY!! undecided
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mr..Cork:

NIGERIAN name dont mean u r Nigerian...Lots of white womens here in the UK called: LOLA..it depends how u pronouse it..how can she be yoruba when she is half cast?? ..well, unless she one of those Nigerian half cast girls who spek only yoruba & confuse it wit english when they talk.. I bet on my 2010 Range rover Spot than she aint Nigerian..NO WAY!! undecided
Very funny...... I know some white ladies bearing LOLA but....... What about OMOTAYO?
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by roymary: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
LOL
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Louis007: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
PLEASE U GUYS SHOULD ME OOO!!!!!!!!!!

WENEVER I POST A HOT TOPIC, THEY (ADMIN) WILL REMOVE MY SITE OR EVEN POST ANOTHER LINK!!!! I DONE COMPLAIN TIRE!!!! ABEG MAKE UNA HELP ME PUT MOUTH FOR THIS MATTER
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by slimyem: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
lmao @Mr.Cork and the peeps replying him.
They obviously don't know he is a joker.grincheesy
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by SisiKill1: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
sammynaijaguy:
seriously am getting tired of you guys insulting Nigerian Girls why would you say they are tripping Abi dem don Turn Molesters abeg you guys should learn to show some respect to our female folks
Peace#

God Bless you!! Very disrespectful lot!

You never see a Nigerian girl open a thread and comment derogatorily as this ejit OP just did about Naija guys but not them oh, not these guys. . .they just feel they can type whatever they want with their leprous stubby fingers.

How does what Naija girls feel have to do with a picture of a little boy many of the ladies here can give birth to?!

I honestly think an IQ test needs to be implemented before people are allowed outside their homes because not everyone walking with a head has brains in it.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by freecocoa(f): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
Is it that all these people replying Mr cork are new on NL or what? Y'all should get with the fact that the dude is just a joker.

Cute baby btw.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by mrofficial2(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
tonididdy: i've being following your posts on NL...u're a complete saddist.
I REGRET DEFENDING YOU IN ONE OF THE THREADS THE OTHER DAY

Calm down, Mr Cork is just a clown.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by meedx: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
amber222: are u crazy?y on earth wld u cll anoda person's child a robber?sm pple nd 2 be blocked or ban 4rm ds website 4 use of bad words
Ignore him. He is just an attention seeking insignificant homo sapien. He has been spreading his negativity on all posts. The funny part is that his lang. of communication is an apology.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by grandlexuz(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
amber222: are u crazy?y on earth wld u cll anoda person's child a robber?sm pple nd 2 be blocked or ban 4rm ds website 4 use of bad words

That is because of the little boys hair cut. Decent folks do not do dreads or Mohawk on kids..
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by diamond002: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
kisscute boi luks lyk my son grin
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Samsantos9: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimyem: lmao @Mr.Cork and the peeps replying him.
They obviously don't know he is a joker.grincheesy
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by hehehedotcom(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
cute kid..
next naw, na to de do "yo mehn" "wuxxup mehn" to grown ups..

i blame Gej sha..
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by holyvirgin: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
All them yoruba babes can have children before marriage. Is it a taboo to marry properly in the west?
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by ibietela2(m): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
So who is that FUCKING M0D? Must you push every trash to fp?
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
sammynaijaguy:
seriously am getting tired of you guys insulting Nigerian Girls why woluld you say they are tripping Abi dem don Turn Molesters abeg you guys should learn to show some respect to our female folks
Peace#
Thank you very much.

I don't know why some people feel the need to write derogatory things about women. The day someone opened a thread showing Chioma Chukwuka's daughter, nobody said anything about a guy tripping for her already. But when it's about a young lad, someone has to get the female folks involved. Silly things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison / Bolanle Ninalowo Meets Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Husband / Juliet Ibrahm Flaunts Curves In Skin Tight Jeans And Crop Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.