Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding (6837 Views)

Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding by topsybaba: 2:03am On Mar 25, 2013
Jus wondering why Faze and black-face were absent from 2face wedding, cud it be because of their beefs or they were not just invited,and why was Dbanj(Koko-Master) and the psquare absent too?
Let's assume dbanj didn't attend to avoid Marvin-crew what's Psquare's excuse?
Jus wondering
Re: Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding by Adurangba(f): 4:49am On Mar 25, 2013
you want the entire world to be there because of what?

5 Likes

Re: Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding by wassade: 5:22am On Mar 25, 2013
Wait make I ask IFA .................loading 1%

1 Like

Re: Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding by pomporiking: 5:30am On Mar 25, 2013
Its nt hard call them ask them why
Re: Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding by pomporiking: 5:30am On Mar 25, 2013
Its nt hard call them ask them why.
Re: Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding by FXKing2012(m): 6:21am On Mar 25, 2013
topsybaba: Jus wondering why Faze and black-face were absent from 2face wedding, cud it be because of their beefs or they were not just invited,and why was Dbanj(Koko-Master) and the psquare absent too?
Let's assume dbanj didn't attend to avoid Marvin-crew what's Psquare's excuse?
Jus wondering
Ode. Must everybody be there? I also wasnt there because I had other important issues to attend to just like Psquare, D'banj, etc.
Re: Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding by pilotseq: 6:40am On Mar 25, 2013
Sharrrap! Faze was dia.. As 4 black faze dem say him no get flight moni, I hear say kanye west no gree release d banj then p square them, I hear say dia dullin broda jude say d expenses go too much 4 dem nd dem no go mk any moni 4 d travel, so mk dem chill 4 naija or beta stil tk twitter watch am..

2 Likes

Re: Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 25, 2013
Na beefing tins na...
Re: Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding by psyqs(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2013
U too d ask question, u get problem?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding by goldfish80(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2013
Hmm nawao, OP so ure bothered these people didn't attend 2face's wedding? Overtime dey worry you oO
Re: Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding by omiobo: 9:15am On Mar 25, 2013
Ask my friend, gooooooooooooogle.
Re: Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding by Larrey(f): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2013
Nigerians w̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇†̥ bad thinking. Must every entertainers be dere?some people still went
Re: Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding by coolmatt(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2013
I'll assume faze and blackface couldn't afford d expenses of travelling to dubai... As for dbanj and psquare, you should ask dem, maybe on twitter
Re: Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding by osarenmwienda(f): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
What's the big deal? even I didn't go.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Laugh Alone: What's Wrong With This Picture Of John Legend And His Wife? / Linda Ikeji Gets An Amazing Hair Cut From America's Celebrity Stylist [PHOTOS] / Prophet Ajanaku Latest: Tope Alabi Begs Me For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.