Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online - Career (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online (164090 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC 25/26 Aspirants 2015 / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC 22) Passing-out Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by markobinna(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2013
Guy if u r not disturbed dat means u dnt kw wat is really happening......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by demhaconstruct(m): 7:50am On Jun 26, 2013
greall1: Buy form without God father. Just like weasting of money
YOU ARE INFORMED............THERE ARE ALSO DESIGNATED NUMBER OF CANDIDATE PER STATE, I THINK LAGOS AND ABUJA HAS THE HIGHEST OF 4 CANDIDATE OUT OF EVERY APPLICANTS............
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by ecosanders: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
markobinna: Guy if u r not disturbed dat means u dnt kw wat is really happening......
Yea, i dnt kw wat is happening, so u tell me.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
demhaconstruct:
YOU ARE INFORMED............THERE ARE ALSO DESIGNATED NUMBER OF CANDIDATE PER STATE, I THINK LAGOS AND ABUJA HAS THE HIGHEST OF 4 CANDIDATE OUT OF EVERY APPLICANTS............
All states are same depending on the level of performance.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by bimdex: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
pls, anybody in the house knows when exactly time that DSSC EXAMS will commence
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by markobinna(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
Shortlisted name nova come out γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ de talk Φf exam
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Basilink: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
idris4r83: Hmmm, is only God can that help us out o. I heard d applicants are almost 30,000 and more are still registering before the closing date. By my rough calculations only 735 candidates I.e 20 from each 36 states and 15 from fct will be shortlisted. And out of the 735 shortlisted candidates only 185 candidates will scale through I.e 5 from each 36 states including fct. Looking @ dis figures is very scary and discouraging. When u add up d number of senators that may each have their slots u will c dat 109 slots are gone, also 36 slots are gone 4 d governors, don't forget that their will also be slots from the over 200 generals in d army, then house of reps members, ministers, presidency all have their candidates. Am not here 2 scare people o but 2 urge us 2 pray seriously over the shortlistment cos is only GOD that have unlimited slots and may He make us be among the successful ones.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by EnoOmini(m): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
bluebarz: I wish all of you the best come dis 2013 shortlistment, may God give us all a chance to serve our country and be good citizens. For all those like me who have a burning passion for the army just like me, more grease to your elbows, let's do this. Any cross riverian in the house? Identify yourself
Yes Sir, Eno Omini, Cross river State, DSSC, Finance Corps.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by edufact11: 3:03am On Jul 02, 2013
@ Justyaxx, can I have your bb pin pls. I have some personal things to discuss. Thanks?

Justyaxx:

Nawa o. I thought I was helping out with info for those who are civilians and dont really know much about the army thing. Oh so You been de think say na 1,000 dem go pick from each state?. Sir I am in the system, NMS/95, so do the maths on how many years I have been in service. (Mind you our(ex-boys) army number starts from the year you got into NMS). I repeat: after registration closes, the department of Military Sceretary, Army HQ, shortlists 20 each for DSSC and SSC from each state and 15 each for the FCT. Those are the ones who will report for interview in kaduna, at the former NDA at Mogadishu cantonment,, 1 mechanised Div. During the interview (medicals, 3.2km endurance race to be covered in 18mins, and all what not) some will be droped in the process. It is those who scale through who will then go to the final stage which is facing the AFSB (armed forces selection board). From there, after some weeks, 5 names each for DSSC and SSC will be selected and will be published. These are the ones who will resume training as officer cadets in Makurdi. The training starts with a 2wks prep wing then drills proper. The camp campari tactical manouver camp comes up after 2 months into the training. Sir, i am not bragging but just to let you know Nigerian army surrounds me left, right and center and its of no benefit for me to mislead fellow NL'ders, listen up. Apart frm me being a service personnel, my father is a retired Maj Gen who was during Obj regime, the Garrison Commander Brigade of Guards and later the Chief of Logistics, Defence HQ. He was appointed the very MS (Military Secretary) (which he held till he retired) and that iis the same MS that is gonna handle and stamp the final seal of the shortlistment you guys are all praying and hoping you get through. My eldest bro is a Major and the adjutant, Depot Nigerian Army. My other bro (The second) is a captain attached to air defence N/delta JTF. I myself serve with the 33 field artillery Brigade, 3rd armoured division, Jos. My kid bro is a flying officer presently on a course at the Royal Airforce and Commando Training academy in Cranwell, UK. So I just dont see any reason why I should lie or mislead NL'ders as some baggar are insinuating. All I thought I was doing is helping out with info and enquiries to reasonable questions as I have been doing. But dis one wey handshake don de reach elbow make I jeje carry my load and move out of the thread cos the insults are getrting too much esp when it comes from a civilian you are trying to inform and motivate. Sha Its Just a matter of months for the 20 lucky Thomas' to see with their own eyes. To my fellow right-thinking fellas like emmanuel and co, I wish you guys luck as am out of here. Anyone asking for a link-up to a senior officer orsomething, will make me act ungentleman like and delete him asap.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
edufact11: @ Justyaxx, can I have your bb pin pls. I have some personal things to discuss. Thanks?

His bb pin was initially on the post you quoted. I have him as a contact and what he told me was he modified and removed his bb pin cos over 80% of NL peeps who connected with him on bbm at a point started asking him for connections while some were even offering him money to help them get shortlisted. That got him angry and deleted such guys and removed his pin frm NL cos he earlier warned us not to bring up issues of connection and money to him but ask him for info and clarification only. Would've given you his pin but I dunno if he will be ok with it as I wouldn't wanna offend him cos like play like play the guy linked me up with his coursemate at the MS just bcs according to him he likes d way I show maturity wen we are chatting. He really is an officer and a gentleman. A very friendly and helpful airborne tactical combatant.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by markobinna(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
@justyaxx ..... Sir, thank γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ very Fø̲̣̣я̅ this information
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
hi @ justyaxxx, I registered for the army DSSC course as a Medical corp(Doctor) pls I'll really like to get some clearification from you, and I also got some very personal issues to discuss with u as I cant discuss them here in this forum. and I also don't enjoy displaying my contact (BB pin , phone numba et al) Pls I'll have to send you a PM do well to reply me

(and not to worry, I am not into the connection thing,I dont like it as I'm an astute Nigerian )
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Phils: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2013
I've been reading through the thread as a visitor. Now I've joined. Whats good? Interesting info about DSS and SSC. Thumbs up.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Malachy27: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
All states are same depending on the level of performance.
yea @emmmnuel4fire except Abuja that has only 15 slots
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
Atlast Airforce shortservice 2013 is out. Lets meet here www.nairaland.com/1351878/nigerian-airforce-dssc-recruitmant-2013
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Malachy27: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pls who have an idea of when they will publish the shortlistlisted applicants
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2013
This is really interesting, we completed Nigeria army registration a month or 2 before navy form came out..........all hopes still awaits shortlist, Nigeria navy aptitude test comes up dis wkend.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by jostrooper: 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
pls aw does d navy exam looks like
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by correct3580: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
what is really delaying the Nig. army DSSC shortlisted list ooooooo?
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by correct3580: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
who can tell me what is really hapen about the 2013 nig.army DSSC shortlisted list?anybody in the house that have d idea and the latest info to pls tell me.....
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by markobinna(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hey house ..... I just hear that the list will come out by September.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by unshake(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ajalagideon: Application is about to close, many people are runing up and down to be shortlisted.
Pray this simple prayer: Oh Lord! As you know that I have nowhere to run to for assistance except to you. My God do not put me to shame in this recruitment.
Confirm this prayer by typing Amen.
amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by unshake(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
whenever they want to release it they should go ahead, because i know my name is there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by correct3580: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2013
D lord jesus is in control..i also know dat my name wil be there bcs i belv in d lord jesus christ am serving for divine perfection on it...
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by PrincePhilip2(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pls Emma were can i see the list of the shortlisted candidate 4 dis 2013 direct short service, pls help me
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
Prince Philip 2: Pls Emma were can i see the list of the shortlisted candidate 4 dis 2013 direct short service, pls help me
Guy relax the list is not yet out
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by PrincePhilip2(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pls who knw were or the website the list of the shortlisted candidate? Pls i wnt 2 check my name pls
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by PrincePhilip2(m): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
Tank u my dear, but my friend called me yestday nd tell me dat the they hv shortlisted name that the list is in the daily trust news paper or punch but i hv search 4 daily trust is no were 2 be found in Enugu
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by markobinna(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2013
Friends the stories are all lies, just yesterday i met will some of my army friends dat just came from settling the ijew/ itsekire crisis @ warri north and he called headquarters @ kaduna they told him that what is holding the list is the 70th recruits screening that is still going on and hopefully, they will on 29th july start d zonal and after that they will do dat of dssc/ssc he even said i should check vanguard newspaper Φf 24july page 54 wic ℓ̊ did dis morning and all what he said was true so ..... Relax @ all the list will com on due date. He gave me some more info on the type Φf exam n screening exercise that will need to kw. If u need it mail me on mr.markobinna@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Samw: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
pls when is d exam coming up o
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by markobinna(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2013
For those that sent me mails ....Daniel, sam, chibuike, .....and others hope u guys have gotten •̸Ϟy reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.