Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online (164032 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC 25/26 Aspirants 2015 / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC 22) Passing-out Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by agentM(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
Justyaxx:

Lol....Bloody civilian (am jst kidding). It is called conversion course. You dont convert to be "a fully commissioned officer" but to be a regular combatant. Short service commissioning or regular combatant commissioning are all commissioning in to Nigerian army. You also dont loose seniority as it is mostly done alongside your promotion exams (normally captain-to-major). Nice info bro!
yea I could remember 1 of those lieutenants in my school did something like that.BTW are you an officer in the Nigeria army?if you are not then you must be a bloody civilian(me self just they joke)and thanks for making me understand better.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 5:43am On Mar 27, 2013
Abu-Ayo:
y shud i disclos my helt status 2 u publicly,even if i do wud u blv. Bt 4 d sake of God dat wl rwad me, d rson dey gav me & 6 odas fr my stat was ECG ABNOMAL.(ask mdcal expat 4 mor on ECG). i go 2 hospital & dey said notn is wrng wt my ECG. My blv is dat d job is nt 4 me, & im prayn 4 God 2 gv me d job dat wl fit me. AMEEN
ECG abnormal. That means that the rhythm of your heart is not normal. ECG is the acronym for electrocardiogram. My guy you need to go check it again cause if it persist that means you have heart related issues such as angina pectoris, cardiomegaly, heart related disorder like arrhythmias and other heart related disease. But God forbid brother.
But for the fact that another clinic shows you ECG was normals means two things to me.
1. Its either you were panicking the day they did the diagnosis because when you are panicking or frightened your ECG levels tends to be abnormal in rhythm in most cases or
2. They already have their candidate and were partial to you guys.
My brother, please do that again before you apply. Thanks and God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
Pls update on purchase of pin? Any idea on where to get one
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Johnnybravo222(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
Wher can 1 get d pin ?
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
where can one get the scratch card??
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
Please somebody should give me directive on where to buy the form in Lagos
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Gideon360: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
Pls, is there anybody in d house who has gotten pin fr Ecobank 2day.
What is d latest informatn abt d registratn? Response pls.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
Gideon360: Pls, is there anybody in d house who has gotten pin fr Ecobank 2day.
What is d latest informatn abt d registratn? Response pls.
no info yet mr gideon. 2day i went to ecobank and union bank at iju road, Lagos state but they said the form wasn't available yet. Please if u are able to get d form pls do contact me. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Gideon360: 1:31am On Mar 28, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
no info yet mr gideon. 2day i went to ecobank and union bank at iju road, Lagos state but they said the form wasn't available yet. Please if u are able to get d form pls do contact me. Thanks.
thanks brodaly, i av nt gotten it yet, but if there any development i will let u knwn.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 6:39am On Mar 28, 2013
Gideon360:
thanks brodaly, i av nt gotten it yet, but if there any development i will let u knwn.
Ok Mr Gideon. Although I have gotten some phone numbers of Ecobank branches in Lagos and Benin city. I will place a call to them today. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Gideon360: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Ok Mr Gideon. Although I have gotten some phone numbers of Ecobank branches in Lagos and Benin city. I will place a call to them today. Thanks.

Pls Mr. Emmanuel, let me know d outcome of ur call 2 Ecobank 2day. I will appreciate ur response. Tks sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gideon360:

Pls Mr. Emmanuel, let me know d outcome of ur call 2 Ecobank 2day. I will appreciate ur response. Tks sir.
I called Ecobank at Isheri Road, Ogba Ikeja and they refered me to Ecobank beside Alade market, Allen Ikeja. The man in charge of the form said the site is not opening and that I should come on tuesday next week.
Those in other states should inform me if they need the form so that I can give them Ecobank customer care number in a branch closer to them so that they can call and make enquiries first instead of spending transport to different banks. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Gideon360: 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
emmanuel4fire: .
I called Ecobank at Isheri Road, Ogba Ikeja and they refered me to Ecobank beside Alade market, Allen Ikeja. The man in charge of the form said the site is not opening and that I should come on tuesday next week.
Those in other states should inform me if they need the form so that I can give them Ecobank customer care number in a branch closer to them so that they can call and make enquiries first instead of spending transport to different banks. Thanks.

thanks elot, ua Emmanuel indeed because ua so carering.
Pls can u giv me that of osun state, Osogbo preferably, or send to ajalagideon@yahoo.com. thk Mr Emma.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
The issue is the same for all branches of Ecobank over the country.......I visited their head office today in Lagos to complain. The problem is that the portal app deployed has not been perfected...they claimed as of yesterday d page worked for some hours n even at that pins were not generated so they had to reverse the transaction.
The truth is nothing in nigeria here works, its crazy experiencing this wahala all in the name of getting a job n look responsible.........only corruption works....... Am sure they do have a reason for this nonsense that they are doing......since monday (its d 14 branch have visited here in lagos, some of them don't even have an idea dat nigeria army is recruiting).
This is ridiculous, unfair n ungodly. I pray God bless Nigeria with God fearing individuals in position of power.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ryder306: The issue is the same for all branches of Ecobank over the country.......I visited their head office today in Lagos to complain. The problem is that the portal app deployed has not been perfected...they claimed as of yesterday d page worked for some hours n even at that pins were not generated so they had to reverse the transaction.
The truth is nothing in nigeria here works, its crazy experiencing this wahala all in the name of getting a job n look responsible.........only corruption works....... Am sure they do have a reason for this nonsense that they are doing......since monday (its d 14 branch have visited here in lagos, some of them don't even have an idea dat nigeria army is recruiting).
This is ridiculous, unfair n ungodly. I pray God bless Nigeria with God fearing individuals in position of power.
My brother no vex too much. It well because God dwells even in the well we shall all say it is well.
I believe by next week the network would be ok. Maybe they want to open it after easter celebration.
Just be patient. It is well brother. Easy bro.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gideon360:

thanks elot, ua Emmanuel indeed because ua so carering.
Pls can u giv me that of osun state, Osogbo preferably, or send to ajalagideon@yahoo.com. thk Mr Emma.
ecobank osun state
Address: km 4, Gbongan/Ibadan Road, Onward area.
Customer care number: 07041450880, 07041450066.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by bluebarz(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
Been @Ecobank, a branch in ph all morning, you won't believe I had to make them start the whole process cos I was the first person, got to the stage of getting my PIN, the systems went blank, they had to call the Nigerian Army toll free number and they were given instructions on what to do. Finally I still culdnt get it even after satying in the bank from 8.30am to 2.30pm waiting and waiting. Finally I got the tellers number and my deposit slip copy and left, only to call dem dis evening and she's telling me they are still expecting a mail from the Army. I tire for Naija oh.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
bluebarz: Been @Ecobank, a branch in ph all morning, you won't believe I had to make them start the whole process cos I was the first person, got to the stage of getting my PIN, the systems went blank, they had to call the Nigerian Army toll free number and they were given instructions on what to do. Finally I still culdnt get it even after satying in the bank from 8.30am to 2.30pm waiting and waiting. Finally I got the tellers number and my deposit slip copy and left, only to call dem dis evening and she's telling me they are still expecting a mail from the Army. I tire for Naija oh.
Bro just be patient with them. I believe by next week their website pin generating center will be ok. Seems they are still working on their server. I assure by next week it will lot better. kiss
bluebarz: Been @Ecobank, a branch in ph all morning, you won't believe I had to make them start the whole process cos I was the first person, got to the stage of getting my PIN, the systems went blank, they had to call the Nigerian Army toll free number and they were given instructions on what to do. Finally I still culdnt get it even after satying in the bank from 8.30am to 2.30pm waiting and waiting. Finally I got the tellers number and my deposit slip copy and left, only to call dem dis evening and she's telling me they are still expecting a mail from the Army. I tire for Naija oh.
Bro just be patient with them. I believe by next week their website pin generating center will be ok. Seems they are still working on their server. I assure you, by next week it will lot better.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Gideon360: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
ecobank osun state
Address: km 4, Gbongan/Ibadan Road, Onward area.
Customer care number: 07041450880, 07041450066.

thk u sir, God bless
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gideon360:

thk u sir, God bless
We thank God. You can call them between the hours of 9am- 4pm mondays to fridays.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Gideon360: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
We thank God. You can call them between the hours of 9am- 4pm mondays to fridays.

Thank u carering Emma, God bless u. Ur wise will enjoy u o.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
Gideon360:

Thank u carering Emma, God bless u. Ur wise will enjoy u o.
You're welcome.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by waliezi(m): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Fadelex:
U'r wrong... dssc is for those that studied professional related courses e.g law, architecture, music, building, nursing, medicine and so on while ssc is 4 other non-professional courses.... Dssc will be trained for 6mnths and will be given lieutenant (2 star) while ssc will be trained for 9mnths and will be given 2nd lieutenant (1 star)...both will serve for 10yrs bt can be converted to regular combatants depending on vacancy available... Goodluck guys...remember its 15 per state...on my way to ecobank
Hi DSSC and SSC whc do u advice i go 4 n why? I got Bsc. in bus admin, hence i'm eligable 4 an ordinance corp in dssc.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2013
waliezi: Hi DSSC and SSC whc do u advice i go 4 n why? I got Bsc. in bus admin, hence i'm eligable 4 an ordinance corp in dssc.
Sir, which do you prefer, fight war or stay in the office?
If you like to go to war, then apply for ssc. If you like to work in the office then apply for dssc.
My advise for you is that you apply for dssc.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Gideon360: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2013
According to those that did it last yr, they said that in the last selection is only 4 person 4 per state which my name is number one in my state for 2013 NA DSSC and SSC recruitment. It has been signed.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2013
Gideon360: According to those that did it last yr, they said that in the last selection is only 4 person 4 per state which my name is number one in my state for 2013 NA DSSC and SSC recruitment. It has been signed.
By Gods grace I know I will be there.
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Gideon360: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
By Gods grace I know I will be there.
amen, ua fr which state?
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by emmanuel4fire: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
Gideon360:
amen, ua fr which state?
I am from Delta state but base in Lagos state.
WHAT ABOUT YOU GIDEON
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
i studied political science...which can i apply for dssc or ssc?@ incase anybdy in lagos st should get d pin,u can lemme know am interested.thanks
Re: Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online by waliezi(m): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Sir, which do you prefer, fight war or stay in the office?
If you like to go to war, then apply for ssc. If you like to work in the office then apply for dssc.
My advise for you is that you apply for dssc.
. Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.