Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church (14421 Views)

Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun / Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. / Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by Gossipopen: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2013
Founder of the Soul Winning Evangelical Ministry, the Late Prophet Timothy Obadare, died two days after a three-day revival aimed at ending the 23-year-old crisis within the Christ Apostolic Church was concluded, SUNDAY PUNCH learnt on Saturday.

Our correspondent also learnt that the Re-unification and Reconciliation Committee set up by the pastors of the two warring factions within the church organised the revival which started last Sunday and ended on Tuesday at CAC, Oke Isegun, Akure, Ondo State.

The late evangelist died on Thursday evening at the age of 85 in Akure after a protracted ailment.

It was further gathered that pastors, officers and members of the two factions attended the revival where they all asked for restoration of unity within the CAC fold in order to move the church forward.

Speaking on behalf of the committee, one of its coordinators, Pastor Tunde Omojuwa, who confirmed the development in an interview with our correspondent in Akure, however lamented that efforts being made to unite the factions were still being rebuffed by some leaders of the church.

He noted that the time had come for the leaders of both the Supreme Executive Council and the General Executive Council to come together and settle their differences in the interest of the church.

He explained that the revival in Akure was organised following the renewed zeal of the two factions to ensure that the crisis was resolved.

Omojuwa who is also the chairman of the Akure District Coordinating Council said, “The unity revival we held in Akure came up as a result of the new development in the church. Some pastors called on the leaders to put an end to the crisis that has divided the church for over 23 years.

“It was on that note that a group was formed and it is called Re-unification and Restoration Group. Everybody is now concerned as to how the church should come together.

“What we think can bring a lasting peace to our divided church is that they should put away bitterness and come together, the church is not really having problem, it is the leadership.

“Today churches in Supreme Council don’t have anything to do with General Executive Council, this should be put aside so that the church can come under one leadership, this is what we expect and this we have been telling the leaders they should put an end to.

“It was in the process of finding a solution at the revival that he died.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/obadare-died-during-three-day-unity-revival-church/

Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by rezzy: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2013
Gossip
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
RIP!
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by Winners72(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
That's seerious oooo. RIP baba
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by oluwasola01(m): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
RIP
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by momodub: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
ohh no RIP
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
What do you want us to do about that?..Do you want to blame Islam/Muslims for his death?..If una never mention Islam/Muslim for an hour,na so una blood go just dey hot like say una life depend on am.
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by blackmale(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
r.i.p baba....c.a.c oke isegun... thts my church, i was born there..
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by Omoobava(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
D unification is really necessary. We cnt stand nd watch our dear church being apart again ~ Obadare died after fulfiling is God-sent mission, he died sum tyms bak bt was sent bak to end d crisis
HALLELUYAH
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by concacid: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
85 yrs, you don try. R.I.P
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by Mojibola(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
akthedream: What do you want us to do about that?..Do you want to blame Islam/Muslims for his death?..If una never mention Islam/Muslim for an hour,na so una blood go just dey hot like say una life depend on am.
brainless..

Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by mrofficial2(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
RIP
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by TableLeg(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:
RIP
I like your username!!!LOL

Maybe i will get one too .. you know, like "Sexkillz is a dweeb" cheesy
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by healthcons: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
RIP
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by zolajpower: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
May God grant you eternal rest in is bossom. you have fought a good fight of faith. you are going to the place where there is no more pain, sorrow and anguish. a o pade lese jesu, sun re o baba
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by Delafruita(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
this CAC i a confused church.imagine having factions,church leaders having a quarrel for over 50years.just about 2years ago,the court delivered judgement on one of their cases about which one was the right CAC between the CAC and CAC worldwide.didnt the bible say something against going to settle disputes in court?imagine when church leaders have quarrels for decades,how do they then admonish members?

Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hm! RIP, Baba Obadare
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mojibola:
brainless..
You are Madt
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by emmasmiles(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
embarassed
RIP
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by bigfat07: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
[size=15pt]I GUESS IT WAS DUE TO FASTING AND PRAYING TOO [/size]
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by diresimdi(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
That he died 3days after a revival or whatever programme could be a mere coincidence, or what are people trying to insinuate?......the holy spirit striked him dead cos of his indictement in the crises?or what? We should all realise one thing, death can come any moment, we must not tie every death to one thing or the other. The Church founder is dead, period!
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by ffo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
akthedream: You are Madt

and you are CLUELESS

Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by ffo(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
Table Leg :

I like your username!!!LOL

Maybe i will get one too .. you know, like "Sexkillz is a dweeb" cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT OBSERVED THAT.
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by Mintayo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
akthedream: What do you want us to do about that?..Do you want to blame Islam/Muslims for his death?..If una never mention Islam/Muslim for an hour,na so una blood go just dey hot like say una life depend on am.

and your mother will think that she has a child? I pity your generations unborn!
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by majomayo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2013

Bro...chill. Na your blood dey hot.. No one has said anything to warrant religious issues.. Just calm down and act as a passer-by. No be all threads person must comment.

Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by searchcorp(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
Omojuwa? Pastor? Oh, sorry, definitely not the twitter guy
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by susay2006: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
diresimdi: That he died 3days after a revival or whatever programme could be a mere coincidence, or what are people trying to insinuate?......the holy spirit striked him dead cos of his indictement in the crises?or what? We should all realise one thing, death can come any moment, we must not tie every death to one thing or the other. The Church founder is dead, period!
that was too sharp!
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by babstide(m): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
@aktedream ur comemt is d d Dumbest comment ever
Rest in peace baba
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by lifestyle1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wetin them con dey do for church nah ? Them they preach about holiness and forgiveness like this?

Smh....
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by Tamax: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
akthedream: You are Madt
You the one that is really mad.... I tink u r one of this devilish boko aram... Why cant u give a resonable comment and if u cant den why commenting rubbishly here... No bdy point gun to u to com here and comment.... Ode sha
Re: Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church by masterpiece123: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
you are not well, who discuss islam here, you must be out of your mind, mumu

How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande / 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! / DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua!