Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

Please Advice Me If I Am Wrong - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice Me If I Am Wrong (772 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me If I Am Wrong by petipeti: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2013
I am a man of 35. In 1998 i had a son from a lady who i promised to mary whem am ok with my academics. 4yrs later she married a taxi driver due to family pressure. She gave birth to a gal to the man and divorced him due to infidelity on the man's side. Now she came back to me and apologise. Remember am with my boy who is nw in SS1. But during this seperation interval i was in lv with a gal who worth everything to me and i want to marry this year. Please i need advice on who to go for. Bearing in mind that the second woman is a graduate and more prity and 27 while the first is 36.
Re: Please Advice Me If I Am Wrong by femmy2010(m): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2013
petipeti: I am a man of 35. In 1998 i had a son from a lady who i promised to mary whem am ok with my academics. 4yrs later she married a taxi driver due to family pressure. She gave birth to a gal to the man and divorced him due to infidelity on the man's side. Now she came back to me and apologise. Remember am with my boy who is nw in SS1. But during this seperation interval i was in lv with a gal who worth everything to me and i want to marry this year. Please i need advice on who to go for. Bearing in mind that the second woman is a graduate and more prity and 27 while the first is 36.

Ur baby Mama left his hubby cos he was unfaithful?If he wasn't would she still have left him for you?
She suddenly is a able to cope with the pressure from her parents not to marry you?

My bruva,You got eyes so see exactly what you ought to see.
Good luck.
Re: Please Advice Me If I Am Wrong by victorian(f): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2013
The second one, is the right choice... Cause , assuming the taxi driver was not unfaithful? Would she leave him?... she won't come knocking on your door...like femmy said, uv got eyes, shine am well... A good woman, will always take care of your child, like her own if given the opportunity..
Re: Please Advice Me If I Am Wrong by nikkyshyne(f): 10:26am On Mar 25, 2013
victorian: The second one, is the right choice... Cause , assuming the taxi driver was not unfaithful? Would she leave him?... she won't come knocking on your door...like femmy said, uv got eyes, shine am well... A good woman, will always take care of your child, like her own if given the opportunity..
Precisely.

It is also not a must to stick with your baby mama. You know deep down who you will be happy with. Keep walking please. I believe the 2nd lady is aware of your boy.
Re: Please Advice Me If I Am Wrong by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2013
victorian: The second one, is the right choice... Cause , assuming the taxi driver was not unfaithful? Would she leave him?... she won't come knocking on your door...like femmy said, uv got eyes, shine am well... A good woman, will always take care of your child, like her own if given the opportunity..

Stay focused.
Re: Please Advice Me If I Am Wrong by Adufaye(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2013
Mari d 2nd 1
Re: Please Advice Me If I Am Wrong by emilyone(f): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2013
marry the mother of your son.
Re: Please Advice Me If I Am Wrong by coogar: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2013
petipeti: I am a man of 35. In 1998 i had a son from a lady who i promised to mary whem am ok with my academics. 4yrs later she married a taxi driver due to family pressure. She gave birth to a gal to the man and divorced him due to infidelity on the man's side. Now she came back to me and apologise. Remember am with my boy who is nw in SS1. But during this seperation interval i was in lv with a gal who worth everything to me and i want to marry this year. Please i need advice on who to go for. Bearing in mind that the second woman is a graduate and more prity and 27 while the first is 36.

you want to throw away a 27 year-old woman for a 36-year old? are you silly? the 27 year-old is younger, pretty and even more educated. this is a no-brainer. the 36-year old married once and failed at it. give the younger woman her chance. let the 36 year-old find someone else to marry and if you are too morally-lazy to let to of her then make her your mistress. can you deal with the taxi driver coming around to check his daughter?
Re: Please Advice Me If I Am Wrong by Winneygirl(f): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
petipeti:
and i want to marry this year. Please i need advice on who to go for.

When U decided dat U want 2 get married dis year, who did U have in mind??
Abi na nairaland go help U choose wife?

(1) (Reply)

Must See! ;-) / Tales Of What Life Was Like Without Mobile Phones. / ~In Five Minutes, Newlyweds Had Five Babies~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.