Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Days In Oo - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Days In Oo (1160 Views)

My Days As An OAU Fresher - True Life Story / Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja / Memories Of My Days In 100 Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Days In Oo by seuncyber(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2013
Just sitting at the right side of my room thinking how to write another jamb meaning my first jamb score 244 is a waste, na so my brother called my nokia 3310 that my name is out oh,that I should make it to oou the same day, after that call, my dad just text me and say oh boy get ready and pack your bag because u are going to oou today, I was happy because at my age I have admission, meaning my first jamb and my first waec I made it, he no easy to sit and read for waec and jamb, no be now wey boys and girls they carry expo and special center. during the 1998 to 2004 waec and jamb no be beans must burn candle and read and after school is over you must got or extra lesson, in the days of Adams, and others lessons in Oshodi area. Well I board a bus from Lagos going to Ago-iwoye, that will be my first time going to that school, and to everybody they think say that sch is number one in yahoo and runs babes, well as for I don’t care, I just want to leave home and go to university and be someone, tired of playing ps2 game and the thinking that I will be a rapper like Mode 9. So na so the bus move and everybody inside the bus are big boys and big girls I was the normal small boy in the bus because all of them are using colors phone apart from me Nokia 3310,I love that phone die, well na my sister give me the phone and I fit die for the phone because in my area na only me be the young guy wey they used phone.na so the bus they move and the guys and girls are gisting, me I just they busy with my Gala and my Lacasera, na so one guy order for 1 big family bread and 5 eggs, so I taught the guy want carry am go school before I no wat is going on the guy don finish the bread and the 5 egg with 1 bottle of coke, I was surprise that na this kind guy for represent Nigeria for any food show, well I left Lagos around 3 got to Ijebu Igbo around 7 there was serious traffic, well I drop around 4 D Blind area ,then I saw babes and guys walking around, and nice cars moving around, now I know see why most guys and girls want to go to oou. The school have everything you want in a school, fine babes, and clubs and nice hotel, and the sch will push to hustle in good or bad way because when you see your mate in good cars and nice phone and cloth, that school sha oou, na so my brother pick me I enter in room with 2 guys looking at me as if am from Congo. Well they introduce them self to me goke and Sunday both Yoruba guy from mass com. well as a Lagos guy and Shogunle boy I told them they can call me Pino, so my brother took me to station where I will eat dinner Yetunde canteen, well in Ijebu Igbo there is a place they called Station not police oh,but is like market u get anything you want in that zone. So that night I slept on the bed why my brother and this guys sleep on the rug due to am just a jambite, so the next morning my brother and his guy woke up and say is morning prayer, so they lead why as a Lagos boy I just they look them, so after the prayer time for water, so we both walk down to the Konga (local Bore Hole)see babes my open my mouth first time in my life I see many babes with bra and bumper short,yea see me see enjoyment my mind tell me, so I ask my bro all this babes stay in this hostel and he said Yes, well my brother na the good guy he no like woman like that with him guys they be Rccg Pastor, as for me I be bad guy I like woman die and I drink but I no they smoke sha, I was ready for sch, after paying all the necessary money, and others things, I need to go and eat, so I went to the admin block go chop, na so I see my one fine sweet pretty girl jambite like me with school bag on are back and file that is how u no jambite in oou,I was just looking at the pretty mummy girl, so she notice I was looking at her, so I walk up to her and say wat up, and she reply hi,before u no it me and the babe they yarn, so after 3 days of the registration I must go back to Lagos.
Re: My Days In Oo by seuncyber(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
So I got to Lagos after few days in oou for the normal registration, so is time to look for money for shopping and other things, I must be ready because the time table is out so I must rush back to school, and infarct am missing the school and my new girl, so after 2weeks in Lagos taxing all my guys and sister and brother and my uncles and aunties that am going to sch,and I went to yaba for some shopping no now jambito I must look good and as oou guy I must be fine. So I got to school after few weeks lecture has start, so I no send as long say they never write text or exam, first class then was Gns 101 shit I love that class because na general class all the babes and guys are there and the venue is LLT 1, after the boring class I called my babe Deborah that we should meet at the motion ground, that a place were in oou were u relax, eat, snap, buy etc, So as Lagos boy I ask her if I can come over to her hostel Oru so see her and she told me yes that she stay alone. So on my way home I saw my first course mate Neyo fine looking guy, well make una no think say I be gay, the bobo fine and na mummy boy, we enter same bus and the guy pay my money and we talk about the school and life in general, we exchange number the painful part is the guy they used Zain and me they used Glo, so to called am will be expensive oh, but I no send. As I got home goke as cook bean and yam, well goke is a good coke and a hard working guy, so I like him very much na pastor wey girls like because he was very smart, the guy sabi book well well. So he just give me my food to eat and we gist, so I find out say na hip hop pastor wey like babes, so I ask him if I carry babe come house where I go poko her, he told me make I no worry about that say room yapa for me.as we they yarn Deborah called me that I should come over to her side

(1) (Reply)

***whispers From Behind - A Short Story By Dyoungstar*** / Interesting Facts About English Language / Where Is The Guy I Married? 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.