Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,604 members, 7,770,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:53 AM

Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test (42579 Views)

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by sholesky: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2013
PLEASE I WANT SOME1 TO CONFIRM,I RECEIVE A TEXT MESSAGE FROM NDDC THIS MORNING FOR THE NDDC APTITUDE TEXT 2013/2014 SCEDULED FOR 27TH MARCH 2013.PLS HAS ANY1 RECEIVED SAME?

I GOT PAST QUESTIONS HERE > https://testsregard.com/material/nddc-postgraduate-foreign-scholarship-test-past-questions-and-answers/
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by iaustineo7(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
Yes.. i just got an invite but there was a mistake in the name...It is not my name though i applied undecided. Mine is 28th march.

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Emmaville(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
Yea, I received a similar text msg nw but wit a wrong name. I am kinda confused sha. A colleague of mine received a similar text wit d same deformity. I need hep oo. And 27th is very close
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by danieee(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
i wonder why nddc would make such mistake. I received it too but with a wrong name.

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by iaustineo7(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
I just called a friend that applied the same time with me,he also got the same text with a wrong name....
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Sub5(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
i received the invitation too and it with a wrong name. The text i received said
Dear George Mukoro
i hope there is nothing fishy with this oh, mine is on the 28th
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Sub5(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
UPDATE: i just received another SMS from NDDC apologizing for the earlier SMS sent to me and that i should disregard it.they will contact me shortly.
Is NDDC Confuse?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by forefronttmg: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
I also received one just now, lets see what their plans are
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by net2224: 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hi Sub5, i received the same message and later this afternoon around 2pm they sent another one asking to dismiss the earlier sms. whats going on please?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by groovie(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
net2224: Hi Sub5, i received the same message and later this afternoon around 2pm they sent another one asking to dismiss the earlier sms. whats going on please?

same here. They should help us with right info cos if the test is for 27th then i have to leave lagos tommorrow.

Pls Can anyone help with the past questions for last yr or was it CBT too?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hi all, I received two meassages from NDDC today, inviting me for an aptitude test in RSUST on the 28th of this march 2013......The first message carried wrong details...and the second message asked me to disregard the first message...please wot is going on eh....
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by weezyana07(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hi guy,I guess we all received the text. But I got a lil problem I need verification- I update my form with my phone, so I couldn't print the ref slip but I kept the link- opening today to print, the ref num was not included and my picture is not showing so confuse sad anyone with my kinna issue? Or solution? Was thinking of putting the slip on coral draw and insert my pic but then the issue of my ref num on showing on the slip sad . But I sill got my reg num and I did apply
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by chax100(f): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
Right now we all are at the mercy of time, most especially those that will travel far to their venue. They should have made it known in the second text, if the date and time could be relied on or it just the ractifìcation of name. To contact shortly could be tomorrow by ñoon mandating u to be in the venue d next day noon. Has Aero resume flight? SMH
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by chax100(f): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
weezyana07: Hi guy,I guess we all received the text. But I got a lil problem I need verification- I update my form with my phone, so I couldn't print the ref slip but I kept the link- opening today to print, the ref num was not included and my picture is not showing so confuse sad anyone with my kinna issue? Or solution? Was thinking of putting the slip on coral draw and insert my pic but then the issue of my ref num on showing on the slip sad . But I sill got my reg num and I did apply
I dont think there is passport attached to the Ref form stuff. copy the reference on plain sheet then, that will help them locate ur data.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by weezyana07(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
Thanks @chax100, guys any of you got an idea on the test questn? Let's share so we help ourself pls. Any1 with ideas?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by stagger: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2013
Got the new text with the correct details scheduled for April 3rd.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by thedone: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
has anyone gotten any heads up on d date and time of the test
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
Guys, NDDC has sent me a new message with the correct details. It has now been shifted to April.......anyone with an idea of the kind of questions that can be asked?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by thedone: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
has everybody gotten it or just some selected people
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by weezyana07(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
I got the text- with my name-but the text is not complete.so I don't no if its april or not I just pray mine is april too. No one still no the likely question? Am I to read current affairs alone?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by net2224: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
hello guys, after much expectations and anticipation, NDDC finally send me a message containing my CORRECT details and the test has been shifted to April 4. What we need now is preparation. Kindly help us with materials and likely questions to expect. Thanks everyone
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Johnotas(m): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
G
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hello, pls is there anyone from delta state. pls i will like to know what day is ur aptitude test. am sure they are going to conduct it state by state. am just guessing. i received a text without exam date. the text is so incomplete. am so confused.

initially they sent me someones detail yesterday for march 27, now they sent my correct details without my exam date.
I have been waiting for the second part of the text for nearly 6 hours.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by donroma: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
Got same incomplete message,but my friend 4rm edo got such @1st b4 d complete one. Anyway,am still waiting 4d complete sms to drop.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by nuel1648: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
I also got an incomplete message which became complete after some minutes.

The incomplete message was because the message exceeded 163 words which is the limit for a single text message.

If your message is still incomplete, depending on your type of phone, delete at least two old sms, switch off your phone and put it on again. you will then either receive the remaining part or the full message over again.

I'm from delta state so if its by state, then delta will write on the fourth of april.

however i strongly feel this time its done alphabetically as the scholarship will be based solely on merit and not a quota system, where every state must necessarily have a scholar.

what more, the first message i got carried 28/03/2013 and the second message carried 04/04/2013. I feel this would also mean those whose first message read 27/03/2013 will now be writing their exam on 03/04/2013. So until we hear someone who said his first message read 27/03/2013 and he or she got a second message saying he will now write on the 04/04/2013, we can assume this assumption is valid, as only two days has been slated for the exams. my assumption is based on the fact that those who were wrongfully / previously invited to write on the first day (27/03/2013) will now be writing on the new first day (03/04/2013) and similarly those to write on 28/03/2013 will now write on 04/04/2013.

This is because i assume the same criteria was used in sending the first invite and it was just unfortunate that the name and local government were those of some other person.

Please House is there anybody who was to write on the first day and is now writing on the second? or vise versa?, if yes, then he or she should inform the house.

lastly if i had an incomplete text message and am afar of i might rely on this assumption which is logical enough can be explained to officials on the second day (if you were to write on the first), what am saying is that they might understand.

However if I am close by and by close i mean leaving in the south south with exception of people from cross river, its advisable you go there on the first day (prepared to write the exams) to clarify issues, just in case. this also applies to people from other none south south states.

finally the message i received also contained an email address to direct any inquires to its
info@nddc.gov.ng

NUEL1648
ORDER OF THE ANCIENTS
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ORACLE999: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hello guys. please does anyone have an idea on what this NDDC test would look like. Or known someone dat has done dis before to help share his/her experience... so we can prepare beta. Thank you[color=#770077][/color] wink

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
nuel1648
I was sent a wrong text initially, and I was to write on the second day.....in the new text i was sent, i am now writing on the first day, so i dont think the assumption you made is correct....i think people with this challenge should send an email to nddc like u suggested....
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by donroma: 5:45am On Mar 28, 2013
Can any1 suggest the way 4ward please? My sms refused to drop completely even with enough space on my fone. my 1st date was 27th(Delta),don't know of the new 1 yet. I hv sent mail to that info@nddc.gov.ng since 26th,no response yet.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by forefronttmg: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2013
Based on last year's format, their question are from current affairs, verbal and quantitative reasoning. 60 questions to be answered in 30 mins. You just need to be fast....
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by weezyana07(m): 8:39am On Mar 28, 2013
forefront_tmg: Based on last year's format, their question are from current affairs, verbal and quantitative reasoning. 60 questions to be answered in 30 mins. You just need to be fast....

Tnx for the contribution, have you Written the test before? Well now I no what to expect
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by weezyana07(m): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2013
As for the incomplete text, mine was sent this morning. I now no the time. Initially from the previews text my date was 28thurs and now its 4thurs. So pls don't assume,send them mail with your full name that's what I did last night before I slept
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ORACLE999: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
forefront_tmg: Based on last year's format, their question are from current affairs, verbal and quantitative reasoning. 60 questions to be answered in 30 mins. You just need to be fast....

Thanks forefront_tmg for d info. Did you took part last year or hw did u come about d info Thanks again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Check JAMB 2015 Results / HARDEST MATHS Question Ever / Is Anatomy A Good Course To Study????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.