Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,218 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test (42648 Views)

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by erisco: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pls, I would want to know if d questions will be based on ur discipline.Waiting to hearing from u.Thanks
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by emmasson4real: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
I got the wrong message on the 25th like everyone but I'm yet to get the correct exam details i.e the new message...Is anyone else in my shoes? & what could be happening?. Anyone with useful information should kindly mail me at emmasson4real@yahoo.com or call 08034127333. And in case you have a reliable link to the NDDC office in terms of reliable phone number or email, I'll appreciate......Regards
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by weezyana07(m): 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
I just receive a mail from NDDC"Invitation Letter", any1 got 1 too? It Specify what to bring to the venue plus the invitation Letter the sent. I think that's the pass. Good luck n God bless us all
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Emmaville(m): 6:22am On Mar 30, 2013
weezyana07: I just receive a mail from NDDC"Invitation Letter", any1 got 1 too? It Specify what to bring to the venue plus the invitation Letter the sent. I think that's the pass. Good luck n God bless us all

I recivd same
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Ejb061286(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
challenged with sms delievery? Check ur e-mail. I got d 2nd correct sms and dis morning i got anoda invitation by e-mail.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Emmaville(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2013
Pls I need suggestions; are we to bring all our documents to the test centre? As in the bond of conduct and guarantor letas and odas?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by wesley442: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2013
Why is †ђξ invitation not on their site? NDDC fruadstars.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by dewa: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2013
Please do any of you guys have an idea of what the questions will be like? So we can be prepared
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by bseigha(f): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2013
I did d test last year... Just read ur current affairs,quantitative and verbal reasoning. Can't say wat will be dis time.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Emmaville(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2013
bseigha: I did d test last year... Just read ur current affairs,quantitative and verbal reasoning. Can't say wat will be dis time.

Pls wat are d documents required for accreditation into d test hall?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by weezyana07(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2013
Anyone writing today? Mine is tomoro, just want to no how it goes.Wish all of us the best
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by drlizzy(f): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
Those that wrote today,how did it go?Wishing you all success.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by wesley442: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
i did not receive the text or mail and I applied. what should I do?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ORACLE999: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hey guyz... Pls is dere anyone who did his/ha own by 4:00pm today? just want 2 be sure my tym is correct because mine is 4:00pm tomorow. thks
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
Guys, it is 30 mins to answer 50 questions...current affairs, quantitative, verbal reasoning and some science questions for science based students.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
oracle999
yes many people wrote around 4pm today
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by forefronttmg: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
The test was ok.... I thank God, scored 32
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by akinwole21: 5:43am On Apr 04, 2013
Please for those who wrote yesterday,if you don't know a question can one navigate forward and come back to it afterwards,or if you go forward u can't come backward.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by forefronttmg: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2013
akinwole21: Please for those who wrote yesterday,if you don't know a question can one navigate forward and come back to it afterwards,or if you go forward u can't come backward.
My advise, if u don't no a question, keep moving forward. once u r done u can go back. There's limited time for the test for one to waste on a particular. Here's the trick, most of the questions in the ending part are easier so it better u answer easy ones first that u are sure of and then if u have time u go back to difficult ones
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by drlizzy(f): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2013
forefront_tmg:
My advise, if u don't no a question, keep moving forward. once u r done u can go back. There's limited time for the test for one to waste on a particular. Here's the trick, most of the questions in the ending part are easier so it better u answer easy ones first that u are sure of and then if u have time u go back to difficult ones
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by akinwole21: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2013
@Forefront_tmg: thanks for the info.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by forefronttmg: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2013
akinwole21: @Forefront_tmg: thanks for the info.
You welcome, I wish you guys the best
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by sholesky: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
wrote d test dis afternoon...score 28...anyone away of the cut off mark?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ORACLE999: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
sholesky: wrote d test dis afternoon...score 28...anyone away of the cut off mark?
D cut off was 26 out of 60 last yr.. BUT dere is beta performance dis year generally... Lets just hope it d cutoff is gona be @ least 24 out of 50 dis year... Nothin is impossible with God!
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by sholesky: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
ORACLE999:
D cut off was 26 out of 60 last yr.. BUT dere is beta performance dis year generally... Lets just hope it d cutoff is gona be @ least 24 out of 50 dis year... Nothin is impossible with God!

tnx
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by steve4aka: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hello guys has anyone got info about the outcome of the NDDC scholarship test? I scored just 28.I wrote on 4th April, 2013.Im for medical science

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by net2224: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
@forefront_tmg: i wrote d test and i scored good mark. Please when can we expect feedback from NDDC. My concern is that they will not make the same mix up like they did initially.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by net2224: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
I wrote the test and i have very good score like forefront_tmg. My concern is that there will not be mix up like they did initially. Pls keep us posted whenever they start interview invitation. My num is 08151294898.
drlizzy:
Thanks
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by forefronttmg: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2013
net2224: @forefront_tmg: i wrote d test and i scored good mark. Please when can we expect feedback from NDDC. My concern is that they will not make the same mix up like they did initially.
I'm sure there won't be a mix up this time around. Just relax in the due time they will call us for interview. The good thing is that they started the process on time unlike last year they started in July.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by dexter1983(m): 2:09am On Apr 29, 2013
dear friends...yesterday nait,i received a text from NDDC to appear for the oral interview at hotel presidential portharcout on the 8-5-2013...gudluck to all of us...
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by erisco: 4:48am On Apr 29, 2013
I have been invited too.Pls,som1 should tell us how d interview will look like.Hoping to hearing from u.Thanks.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Otexzy: 9:30am On Apr 29, 2013
what's up everyone? I am yet too receive any text message. Pls does anyone know the cut off mark for this year? Thanks for the anticipated response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Educative Game / See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 / See The Hilarious Instructions A Lecturer Left His Msc Students During An Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.