Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship (2458 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by Damelliot(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
Please is beating your girlfriend is the most weird
offense you can commit to her, to me I think there are
lots of bad behavior that is even more ridiculous than
beating a girl why I'm saying this is that some girls
think beating is the most highest offense a guy can
commit in relationship but to me I believe there lots of
behaviors which is gravity is higher than beating,
although it is a bad habit to raise your hands on your
girl
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
You can get attention in better ways than asking ridiculous question like this. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
Abhor Violent acts in relationships.
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
cheesy cheesy
you are an he-goat for making such attempt,
you beat your so-called gf and come here to lament whether is good or bad! shame to your manhood!
keep looking for advice, sure one would come you way!
coward
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by dmcdad: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
Damelliot: @Vicky I can c u r a slot and saddist get lost
You should have highlighted the more grievous ones with a view to proving your point. Don't you think?
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by dmcdad: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
Well, i cant tell for sure which is more grievous or lugubrious. I think it boils down to the individual involved.. What one might hold seriously against, is what another might be flexible with, so individuals determine whats worst with them and all.

Anywayz, beating up a girl, your gurl friend or even wife is something I am strongly against. I mean, I detest it with passion and personally I think anyone who does such is a pillock and seriously needs to be attended to...

Its really gross.. Please in everything that happens, stay clear from beating up a woman, whether she is your friend, lover or even wife. Its really not advisable please...
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by KINGwax(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
Seriously, I aint supporting the to be a wife-beater, but where exactly is the rule saying we shouldn't?
And before y'all feminists and their male aplologists eat me up, I shld ask u why i shld accord them with a special treatment wen y'all keep sayin we are d same?
I mean it shld be wrong for a man to beat a weaker being called the woman, but that rule shld apply to ladies who don't see themselves as being equal to men.
But wen u open ur mouth to claim d same rights, then we shld fight as a man!!!

::Yet::

***NOTICE***
Men, don't beat those things, they jes got a wide mouth!
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by mumumugu(m): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
No, getin her pregnant when not ready 4 mariage is
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by True2myself24(f): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
How about you just don't treat yout girlfriend like crap. Why do there have to be degrees of offenses?
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
As long as i can also defend myself wit any object lyk a knife or gun,no offense @ al. Lata,we go settle am 4 police station. undecided
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by miccodb(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
Screwing anoda in her presence surpasses beating!
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by Damelliot(m): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
@all that comment really appreciate you except from dat sadist Vicky, dis is what happened to someone near me I just decided to share it here but dis so called Vicky who lack manner tink every experience u share here happen 2 u, we don't want someone like him or her here, @Vicky if ur having problem from ur family or psychological one pls don't transfer d aggressive on good people here. U need a doctor
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
come and examine me woman-beater!!
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by Popowaa: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
Beating ur gf is worst than any offense committed in a relationship.If she cheats and you think you cant handle her why hit her?apart from cheating what else can make u hit a woman?No one has any excuse to hit a woman.
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by 190: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
Yeah right you can use her head for BLOOD MONEY but dont beat her grin grin grin
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by Damelliot(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
I don't have ur time idiot I'm too busy for asshole like u go get a life @Vicky
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by 190: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
Damelliot: I don't have ur time idiot I'm too busy for [size=38pt]a-s-shole[/size] like u go get a life @Vicky

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by claremont(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
A guy opened a thread asking an innocent question, rather than simply answer the question, the average Nigerian lady shows her true character by insulting the guy. How hard can it be to reply to a simple question with a simple answer?! SMH!!!

@OP: There is a thin line between human beings and animals, some people unknowingly cross this line without knowing it. Violence can never be justified.
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by 190: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
claremont: A guy opened a thread asking an innocent question, rather than simply answer the question, the average Nigerian lady shows her true character by insulting the guy. How hard can it be to reply to a simple question with a simple answer?! SMH!!!

@OP: There is a thin line between human beings and animals, some people unknowingly cross this line without knowing it. Violence can never be justified.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by dowjones(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
beating a lady is NOT the worst you can do to woman.
most women prefer beating to these;

Rap!ng her assh0le
Releasing cumm in her mouth while she's giving a BJ
Denying her pregnancy
ignoring her all the time
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
@OP
beating a woman is definitely NOT an offence in my world, because there is ONE very good reason why beating a woman black and blue is allowed AND necessary: if that woman has the audacity to raise her hands on your person.
if a woman has no respect for you, then there is no reason for you (or anyone else) to have any respect for her....t[b]i[/b]t for tat!

in r/ships, everyone makes their own rules, and live by these rules. if beating a woman was "really" the highest offence in a r/ship then many women would LEAVE when they get their beat down, but we all know that most stay with that man (for whatever irrelevant reason)
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by dowjones(m): 6:26am On Mar 27, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
beating a woman is definitely NOT an offence in my world, because there is ONE very good reason why beating a woman black and blue is allowed AND necessary: if that woman has the audacity to raise her hands on your person.
if a woman has no respect for you, then there is no reason for you (or anyone else) to have any respect for her....t[b]i[/b]t for tat!

in r/ships, everyone makes their own rules, and live by these rules. if beating a woman was "really" the highest offence in a r/ship then many women would LEAVE when they get their beat down, but we all know that most stay with that man (for whatever irrelevant reason)

Seconded..
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 27, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP

This is when you must be the "bigger" and more compassionate person. You dont go beating people black and blue for raising a hand.And your comment makes NO sense.
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
talina:
This is when you must be the "bigger" and more compassionate person. You dont go beating people black and blue for raising a hand.And your comment makes NO sense.

Nonsense!!!! if someone thinks it is "ok" to raise their hands on me, then i dont see why i should be compassionate or "bigger". let her have a taste of her own medicine so that she never loses her mind and try this shiit ever again, till the day she dies!
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by MrCork17: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
...was wrong with beatin? undecided
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

Nonsense!!!! if someone thinks it is "ok" to raise their hands on me, then i dont see why i should be compassionate or "bigger". let her have a taste of her own medicine so that she never loses her mind and try this shiit ever again, till the day she dies!

Its not nonsense! I think there are better ways to respond to a woman who raises her hand to a man than to BEAT HER BLACK AND BLUE! That sounds so violent and excessive. There are other consequences for a persons bad/inappropriate behavior. The idea of someone hitting and beating a person as some kind of "lesson" is disturbing
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
^^^ yet you dont see anything disturbing with a woman being violent towards a man?! if men are stronger than women then shouldnt these women act accordingly?!
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 29, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^^ yet you dont see anything disturbing with a woman being violent towards a man?! if men are stronger than women then shouldnt these women act accordingly?!

Yes,its also disturbing for a woman to act violently towards a man. I dont think all women who lash out a man are out to beat him up and if men are generally stronger,we know the woman isnt going to be able do that anyways(she must know that?!)Any woman who is out of control would lose her man.He would leave her,I would think.OK,if a woman acts violently towards her man
a) He could tell her that if she raises one hand(or whatever) he will walk out and never come back
b) He could just leave and never return to her

The point is,not to be someone who beats up another person
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
talina: Yes,its also disturbing for a woman to act violently towards a man. I dont think all women who lash out a man are out to beat him up and if men are generally stronger,we know the woman isnt going to be able do that anyways(she must know that?!)

the point is NOT if she can hurt him or not, the point is that she has absolutely no respect for that person (if she had any, she wouldnt raise her hands on him), so this woman needs to quickly learn that she needs to respect this man, and also that she should NEVER try that nonsense again. if she leaves after this incident then she will learn a great lesson in life and will treat her future men respectfully (thanks to the man who knocked sense into her damn brain). also, strength is not the issue here because if she has no respect for you, then she could equally pick up a knife someday or some other weapon (during one of her silly fit)

Any woman who is out of control would lose her man.He would leave her,I would think.

not necessarily because many men believe that you shouldnt raise your hands on a woman and take the beating/slapping etc like some dumbasses.

OK,if a woman acts violently towards her man
a) He could tell her that if she raises one hand(or whatever) he will walk out and never come back
b) He could just leave and never return to her

and let her do that to some other man?! hell no, I must be my brotha's keeper and teach this woman the reality of life, so that she can act right from that day forth.

The point is,not to be someone who beats up another person

yes what you wrote is right, but the minute someone doesnt stand by that statement then you need to adapt and act accordingly.
Re: Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship by MrCork17: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
Beat (wrong).. one SLap (ok)

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Find It Difficult Keeping Ladies As Friends . I Always Wana Go Down With Them / Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me / Drunk In Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.